Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another winner I found on the forum homepage. Her name is Olga (of course, aren't all girls from Ukraine named Olga, lol :lol: ) She is 20 and just looking to meet a nice man who is romantic and funny.

I am really suspicious of hot women who have to use the internet to meet men. I suspect if your not rich, these women won't want anything to do with you. Anyway, here are her photos, she maybe a gold digger but at least she is nice to look at. :D

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:Here is another winner I found on the forum homepage. Her name is Olga (of course, aren't all girls from Ukraine named Olga, lol :lol: ) She is 20 and just looking to meet a nice man who is romantic and funny.

I am really suspicious of hot women who have to use the internet to meet men. I suspect if your not rich, these women won't want anything to do with you. Anyway, here are her photos, she maybe a gold digger but at least she is nice to look at. :D

Image Image
I was also skeptical at first but I've been and currently am talking to a few hotties from these types of internet dating sites. And if you're lucky, you sometimes end up talking to a hottie that lives in some crappy small town where she doesn't get too exposed by the general public that often. Usually those girls are good cause they have nothing to do but be online. None of the girls I've spoken to ever mentioned anything about a "good life" , money, gifts, etc. All the conversations were about learning about me. I'm trying to build up my contact list so when I go to Ukraine and/or Russia, I won't be going there empty handed. I plan on meeting women I'm corresponding to online plus new ones I meet in public.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:I was also skeptical at first but I've been and currently am talking to a few hotties from these types of internet dating sites. And if you're lucky, you sometimes end up talking to a hottie that lives in some crappy small town where she doesn't get too exposed by the general public that often. Usually those girls are good cause they have nothing to do but be online. None of the girls I've spoken to ever mentioned anything about a "good life" , money, gifts, etc. All the conversations were about learning about me. I'm trying to build up my contact list so when I go to Ukraine and/or Russia, I won't be going there empty handed. I plan on meeting women I'm corresponding to online plus new ones I meet in public.
Mark, here is the problem with online dating. Yes, she seems friendly and interested in you but do you realize she is talking to 20 or 30 other guys (maybe even 40 or 50 other guys)?

Also, I absolutely CANNOT believe for one second that an incredibly good looking woman has to resort to using the internet to meet men! That raises a big red flag for me. Since she is so good looking, why can't she meet men face to face? Why does she have to resort to using the internet to meet men? I have read horror stories of guys who got burned by spending money and going to a foreign country to meet a woman that they corresponded with online only to never have the woman show up for their date! :shock:

How about this horror story, I have read countless articles on websites and blogs where the guy met the woman and she says to him "my father needs some dental work done, could you loan me $1,000 dollars so he can get this done, he really needs this badly." Or, "my mother needs an operation and we can't afford it, could please loan me $1,000 so she can get the operation done, she might die if it is not done soon."

A smart man would not give these women any money but some guys actually do give the woman money! Now, she said it's a loan but she will never pay you back. Not only that, you will never hear from her again. She could ask you for money online before you even meet her. Some guys will wire the woman thousands of dollars believing her sob story.

My philosophy is to avoid internet dating completely and only try to meet women face to face. That's what I am going to do when I travel to Berlin Germany. It's MUCH easier to meet women in public places in foreign countries than it is in the US. I can't wait to start traveling overseas and see how many women I can meet in public places. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HOLY MOLY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HOT SHE IS!!!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100618842

Could you concentrate on a game of chess if this was behind the board and pieces? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/349000

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:I was also skeptical at first but I've been and currently am talking to a few hotties from these types of internet dating sites. And if you're lucky, you sometimes end up talking to a hottie that lives in some crappy small town where she doesn't get too exposed by the general public that often. Usually those girls are good cause they have nothing to do but be online. None of the girls I've spoken to ever mentioned anything about a "good life" , money, gifts, etc. All the conversations were about learning about me. I'm trying to build up my contact list so when I go to Ukraine and/or Russia, I won't be going there empty handed. I plan on meeting women I'm corresponding to online plus new ones I meet in public.
Mark, here is the problem with online dating. Yes, she seems friendly and interested in you but do you realize she is talking to 20 or 30 other guys (maybe even 40 or 50 other guys)?

Also, I absolutely CANNOT believe for one second that an incredibly good looking woman has to resort to using the internet to meet men! That raises a big red flag for me. Since she is so good looking, why can't she meet men face to face? Why does she have to resort to using the internet to meet men? I have read horror stories of guys who got burned by spending money and going to a foreign country to meet a woman that they corresponded with online only to never have the woman show up for their date! :shock:

How about this horror story, I have read countless articles on websites and blogs where the guy met the woman and she says to him "my father needs some dental work done, could you loan me $1,000 dollars so he can get this done, he really needs this badly." Or, "my mother needs an operation and we can't afford it, could please loan me $1,000 so she can get the operation done, she might die if it is not done soon."

A smart man would not give these women any money but some guys actually do give the woman money! Now, she said it's a loan but she will never pay you back. Not only that, you will never hear from her again. She could ask you for money online before you even meet her. Some guys will wire the woman thousands of dollars believing her sob story.

My philosophy is to avoid internet dating completely and only try to meet women face to face. That's what I am going to do when I travel to Berlin Germany. It's MUCH easier to meet women in public places in foreign countries than it is in the US. I can't wait to start traveling overseas and see how many women I can meet in public places. :D
You have many valid points and if a man sends money online or gives money personally to a foreign girl like that...well he deserves to be scammed in my opinion. A lot of this stuff is common sense but many guys fall for it because they're not thinking logically with their brain and only following their heart and it leads to disaster. Meeting face to face is always better of course but the same can happen too. I have a female friend that lives here in the US and she's originally from the Ukraine. She tells me stories about how her male friends have gone to Ukraine and got robbed and scammed by women. And these are women the guy met face to face, not the internet. It can happen on the internet, just as much as face to face. The guy had nothing, his computer was gone, money, wallet, etc. The foreign dating game is always better than dating here in the states but you just have to be smart. If a professional sees how gullible and stupid a guy is, the wrong girl will definitely take advantage.

You are correct about the fact that girls online talk to many other guys too but some of the dating sites I'm on, there are more women than men. And I've became friends with some. We talk daily and not on an intimate level, just friends and they would tell me that a lot of guys talk to them but they aren't interested in most. One friend of mine is 23 and she tells me that she'll sometimes get a bunch of 40-55 year old men trying to talk to her. She has zero interest in those guys because of age. Just because a woman is hot, it doesn't mean she is going to waste her time talking to anyone she's not interested in, unless she's trying to scam them of course. And when a woman is trying to scam, it's obvious to figure out their motives based on how they respond.

The same applies to us guys on these foreign sites. There are so many options of beautiful women but out of the hundreds and thousands of available women, I only have chosen a very few, to keep in contact with to see what develops.

I know that girls sometimes flake on dates with guys visiting them from overseas, this is why I am focusing on having more than 1 girl to see in the same location, but at the same time, I'll be going to a place where I can also meet women face to face too. Doing it this way increases my odds of success with dating overseas. Worst case scenario is that if ALL happen to flake, I still have the face to face girls I can meet, plus I can enjoy a little vacation in another country and have the experience. All will not go to waste. I think if guys do it this way, it makes more sense. Traveling across the world for just 1 girl is super risky and will work only if you know 100% for sure the girl is genuine.

Well this is just my opinion :D
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:HOLY MOLY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HOT SHE IS!!!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100618842

Could you concentrate on a game of chess if this was behind the board and pieces? lol

yes, she is pretty hot but too bad she has a child....next hahahah
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow how come American women don't have tender loving eyes like these foreign women do?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100225683

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/184961

ImageImageImageImage