Videos on Foreign Women vs. American Women (that tell it like it is!)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I really like his opinion on dating - how he'd rather save his money & sit at home. He's from Atlanta, which is a hell-hole for men.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Eddie Murphy talks about American Women vs. Foreign Women

Post by jamesbond »

This is a funny rant from Eddie Murphy where he compares American women to foreign women. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos on Foreign Women vs. American Women

Post by Winston »

7 Reasons Why American Men Who Travel Abroad Like American Women LESS!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Video showing interviews with foreign girls in western europe that show how different, down to earth and sane their attitudes and essence are compared to American girls.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MGTOW video podcast on why guys give up on American women and pursue foreign women.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Great video on Foreign women vs. American women by black soldier

Post by IraqVet2003 »

polya wrote:
July 14th, 2012, 10:35 am
Listen to this guy talk about how terrible especially black AW are! He's so right, AW are feminist trash who can't even do basic things for a man, like cook or keep their legs closed!

Great videos!!!
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

First video....All i'm hearing is motherf**kers, motherf**ker, real shit, bitch, motherf**kers 😵😂, niggas, motherf**king😵😵😵😵.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

American military men abroad are sometimes not our best representatives of our noble cause, but the fact that they discovered what we already have known speaks well of them.

There is a more articulate young, black man with the YouTube moniker "BruthaAbroad" who I would select over these guys, but I am glad for them anyhow.

When American guys truly start pulling away from the "feminimatrix," you can detect it in their demeanor, speech, dress, motivation, etc. These guys are early stage woke (the videos are older) so I'd be curious to know how they have fared over the years in developing themselves to be able to live out their dreams abroad.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I am a retired Army Colonel, and I do not talk with this kind of language...nor do the other Army Officers that I know. I can tell you that many of my Army Officer buddies went overseas looking for a good foreign woman...but only after we all got divorce raped by some POS american woman. When you as a man wake up and realize how much power our gov't has given to American women, and when you see all these American women divorce raping one guy after the next...you finally wake up and say enough is enough. I would never get married to any American woman, and I really regret the years of my life that I wasted busting my ass to make a bunch of money that some dirtbag American woman gets to steal in divorce court. I have posted this before...but go watch the movie Divorce Corp...it will open your eyes about what really happens when a dirtbag American woman pulls her trigger on divorce.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

redfeather wrote:
May 20th, 2019, 7:17 pm
I am a retired Army Colonel, and I do not talk with this kind of language...nor do the other Army Officers that I know. I can tell you that many of my Army Officer buddies went overseas looking for a good foreign woman...but only after we all got divorce raped by some POS american woman. When you as a man wake up and realize how much power our gov't has given to American women, and when you see all these American women divorce raping one guy after the next...you finally wake up and say enough is enough. I would never get married to any American woman, and I really regret the years of my life that I wasted busting my ass to make a bunch of money that some dirtbag American woman gets to steal in divorce court. I have posted this before...but go watch the movie Divorce Corp...it will open your eyes about what really happens when a dirtbag American woman pulls her trigger on divorce.
Hence my use of the word "sometimes." I am a former Marine myself, and I am aware that military officers are most often educated, well-spoken, and dignified. However, officers are in the distinct minority and local communities tend to base their impressions of US military personnel on the more numerous rank and file whom they encounter more regularly.

By the way, the Youtuber I mentioned above is former Air Force but he is someone who is a better representative of HA in my opinion.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
May 19th, 2019, 1:23 pm
polya wrote:
July 14th, 2012, 10:35 am
Listen to this guy talk about how terrible especially black AW are! He's so right, AW are feminist trash who can't even do basic things for a man, like cook or keep their legs closed!

Great videos!!!
Dude lost mad weight now. He went from looking like Alexander O'Neal to a slightly thicker Don Cheadle.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos on Foreign Women vs. American Women (that tell it like it is!)

Post by Winston »

This black guy did a video about our article "15 Things I Noticed About American Women".

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/01/ ... women.html

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos on Foreign Women vs. American Women (that tell it like it is!)

Post by Winston »

That guy is great! Here is his video where he discusses foreign women.

Here is his video where he went to Prague.