Videos on Foreign Women vs. American Women (that tell it like it is!)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Pacsun wrote:The last link you posted is the man who killed a girl off of YouTube and himself last April. I listened to all of his videos too until someone made a comment about the man being a murderer.
Yea, sounds very disturbed. Check-out this rant of his against atheists: http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/19166120/index.html
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:

I liked listening to the first guy, kinda entertaining even though his message was pretty simple.

The last 3 minutes or so of the last guy was spot-on IMO. Too bad he ended-up doing what he did. Reminds me of that sexually frustrated white dude (disciple of Don Steele, PUA and author of the book "How to Date Young Women for Men over the Age of 35") who went into the local gym, shot-up some random women, then did himself-in with the last shot.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I found this thread fairly interesting.

There's some f***ed up shit going on in the Black Community. A majority of Black Women under 40 have never been married and we're not talking about Brothers (Yes I said it) in Jail, closet Bi-Sexual Men (aka DL) or Assholes as this woman says as if were on cue -

http://youtu.be/7ca4vagcR2o

Which is why I don't even bother. I haven't dated a Black Woman in 20 years...

One of their favorite cop-outs is where dating/marrying White Women. Last Census only 4% of Black Men were married to White Women. When the numbers from the 2010 Census come out, its likely to be double that, that's still insignificant.

Many Black Men are advocating looking abroad as we see too many parallels between the ethnicities, meaning there's no point on dating ANY American Women.

A friend of mine is a diehard though and he uses his child (doesn't have custody) as an excuse to not seek beyond the boarders of the United States. He feels like many men in America do that have struggled in their 20's and 30's feel the Karma will flip and many mid 35's to 40something women will want you. That is true but only to a point, you'll still have many of the same problems. He's convinced however because he's a Social Conservative Black Man, he has no chance with a majority of Black Women because most of them are moderates or liberals.

He's going to have to make a choice and he also feels more comfortable with women near his age, why on earth he feels that way is beyond me.

I have spent time away from this country so I know that you can date women 10-15-20 years younger than you NO PROBLEM. Because of this and the fact that I want a family with children, I am basically forced to look overseas. America seems to be dominated with Single Mothers, I've been down that road. I've also been down the BBW road.

These scenarios are non-starters.

Currently I'm struggling a bit financially so I won't be going to Eastern Europe anytime soon. We'll see what happens over the next 6-12 months.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Video: Black bro on why foreign women are better! MUST S

Post by E_Irizarry »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:You guys gotta hear this one. This Black bro talks about how "humble as f**k" the hot women in Spain are lol, and other reasons why foreign women are better. He puts it very well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkw7oQ_t6Xk

Another black bro who tells it like it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4UQX-3jRk
Good to see. But let's get away from referring to black men as "bro's." That is collectivist, stereotypical nonsense that sadly some undereducated blacks still use to refer to themselves. It is almost as inappropriate as using "nig.er" even though some blacks use it to refer to themselves.

It does not make one look hip or cool to use such terms, quite the contrary. "Black men" is what we are, leave the slang terms of reference to the uneducated idiots. Thank you.
Can I converse with you about something? I belatedly commend you for stating the “bro�/�brother�-calling phenonmenon. I’m sick and tired of people (both Black and non-Black) whom call Black guys “brother� or “bro�. How can Black men call other Black men “bro�/�brother� and they don’t even stick together??? “Brothers� are just that: they are of kin; they look out for each other; they even network together lacking dysfunctionally and actually accomplish long-term goals (even if they seem low in capital) – at least it’s being done.

So calling a person “bro� or “brother� sounds very ignorant in that regard.

Are we in accordance here? Or am I off-base?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E_Irizarry wrote: Can I converse with you about something? I belatedly commend you for stating the “bro�/�brother�-calling phenonmenon. I’m sick and tired of people (both Black and non-Black) whom call Black guys “brother� or “bro�. How can Black men call other Black men “bro�/�brother� and they don’t even stick together??? “Brothers� are just that: they are of kin; they look out for each other; they even network together lacking dysfunctionally and actually accomplish long-term goals (even if they seem low in capital) – at least it’s being done.

You are not only on-base, you are on home plate. While I believe this behavior is an attempt to establish rapport or to try to appear cool, it is out of line and I let people know it. The aggravating factor is that some of us black men are so starved for acknowledgment attention that we play into that nonsense; just read Terrence's commentary on this thread. I almost had to vomit.

I wonder how random Latinos would react if started calling them "hermano" in my English-accented Spanish. The ones with any sense would view me as a fool. I also wonder how random Asians would react if I started referring to them as one of the several terms they commonly use?

As to your point about black men not sticking together, you might be onto something. I associate being called "bro or brotha" with the drug addict at 7-11 just before he begs me for money. Or the African con artist abroad who tries to establish rapport before trying to separate me from my money. Call me that, and you mark yourself as someone suspect.

I have one brother in this world, and he and I enjoy the same parents.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote: Can I converse with you about something? I belatedly commend you for stating the “bro�/�brother�-calling phenonmenon. I’m sick and tired of people (both Black and non-Black) whom call Black guys “brother� or “bro�. How can Black men call other Black men “bro�/�brother� and they don’t even stick together??? “Brothers� are just that: they are of kin; they look out for each other; they even network together lacking dysfunctionally and actually accomplish long-term goals (even if they seem low in capital) – at least it’s being done.

You are not only on-base, you are on home plate. While I believe this behavior is an attempt to establish rapport or to try to appear cool, it is out of line and I let people know it. The aggravating factor is that some of us black men are so starved for acknowledgment attention that we play into that nonsense; just read Terrence's commentary on this thread. I almost had to vomit.

I wonder how random Latinos would react if started calling them "hermano" in my English-accented Spanish. The ones with any sense would view me as a fool. I also wonder how random Asians would react if I started referring to them as one of the several terms they commonly use?

As to your point about black men not sticking together, you might be onto something. I associate being called "bro or brotha" with the drug addict at 7-11 just before he begs me for money. Or the African con artist abroad who tries to establish rapport before trying to separate me from my money. Call me that, and you mark yourself as someone suspect.

I have one brother in this world, and he and I enjoy the same parents.
Even though Terrance had dropped the ball this time around, I still believe he has great posts which materializes his contribution to H.A. site. In addition, I have to side with you on this one. Your post is spot-on. Actually, all of your posts on this thread are spot-on.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pacsun wrote:The last link you posted is the man who killed a girl off of YouTube and himself last April. I listened to all of his videos too until someone made a comment about the man being a murderer.
Are you sure? How do you know it's not just a rumor? Has it been confirmed?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
I guess you're right. Here is a news report about his murder and suicide. It shows some of his crazy rants against Atheism too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:
I guess you're right. Here is a news report about his murder and suicide. It shows some of his crazy rants against Atheism too.

Winston, nip this in the butt, man. This is old. He was mentally ill although there was a side to him that was anti-fem and he made damn good videos to prove it. He used to drop videos as Tony 48219 on YouTube.

From what I have known about him, I knew people personally on YouTube that used to converse with him via YouTube e-mail messages, and they didn't see it coming. They knew he was bugged out and funny most of the time, but not psychotic like this. Asia actually was very cute, but I suspect she had a little Ameriskank in her outside of YouTube.

I actually hate rehashing this tragedy. Please let's be done with this.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this black guy talk about how much more friendly and beautiful foreign women are and how the attitudes of American women suck.

Here is his rant about why marriage is a joke.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this funny animation of the difference in attitude between Russian women and American women:

polya
Junior Poster

Great video on Foreign women vs. American women by black soldier

Post by polya »

Listen to this guy talk about how terrible especially black AW are! He's so right, AW are feminist trash who can't even do basic things for a man, like cook or keep their legs closed!

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

He's got some other good videos - check him out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/damndisplac ... ture=watch
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Great stuff! I remember watching his first video awhile back, but this second video is even better. Spain looks amazing, and the language (which is a slightly different Spanish than you here spoken in western countries or even Latin America) is so beautiful!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.