Videos on Foreign Women vs. American Women (that tell it like it is!)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a great new video on youtube about American women vs foreign women!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Awesome! I'm glad that someone finally had the courage to put out a video like that. I've emailed the guy on youtube to tell him about my site and perhaps we can work together promoting each other's site and I've invited him to come join this forum too!

He has a site with a newsletter and video at:

http://www.travelguideformen.com

I've signed up for it to see what it has to offer.

He says that his site is the only one out there that promotes the benefits of foreign women. I guess he hasn't heard of this site yet. I'll let him know about it and see if we can join forces :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys gotta hear this one. This Black guy talks about how "humble as f**k" the hot women in Spain are lol, and other reasons why foreign women are better. He puts it very well!

Another black guy who tells it like it is:

Last edited by Winston on August 16th, 2012, 10:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: Video: Black bro on why foreign women are better! MUST S

Post by dano »

Winston wrote:You guys gotta hear this one. This Black bro talks about how "humble as f**k" the hot women in Spain are lol, and other reasons why foreign women are better. He puts it very well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkw7oQ_t6Xk

Another guy has joined the ranks of the converted. The status of men in Spain is much higher than the US, this may explain his success with the ladies.

http://www.vcclan.org/forum/view.php?pg ... st_country
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is my friend Kairosan's rant against American women:

Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2010, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Black bro on why foreign women are better! MUST S

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:You guys gotta hear this one. This Black bro talks about how "humble as f**k" the hot women in Spain are lol, and other reasons why foreign women are better. He puts it very well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkw7oQ_t6Xk

Another black bro who tells it like it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4UQX-3jRk
Good to see. But let's get away from referring to black men as "bro's." That is collectivist, stereotypical nonsense that sadly some undereducated blacks still use to refer to themselves. It is almost as inappropriate as using "nig.er" even though some blacks use it to refer to themselves.

It does not make one look hip or cool to use such terms, quite the contrary. "Black men" is what we are, leave the slang terms of reference to the uneducated idiots. Thank you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I like to call black men bro's cause I have a good kinship with them. They act so real and down to earth, and so accepting, and they enjoy hearing me out too.

Check out this vehement rant against feminism and about foreign women. It gets more intense at the end.

Last edited by Winston on October 13th, 2010, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

It is somewhat sad to consider that I might be thought an uneducated idiot for the notion that other blacks are my brothers. When I am traveling in Asia and happen upon Africans, Jamaicans or Black Americans and they call me brother or bro, it makes me feel good. I feel like we have bond in a sea of individuals who are comparatively far separated from us.

I went to the African street in Seoul to get my hair cut and there heard "brother" and "bro" all the time. It was gratifying to see Nigerians, Senegalese, Jamaicans and Americans engage in a family like camaraderie. It was a strange feeling of peace in familiarity knowing that outside that circle was the hustle of a completely foreign environment and people. I cannot bring myself to find the term offensive, regardless of who chooses to use it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Third party videos that agree with Happier Abroad

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just created a new page of third party videos that support our claims and experiences regarding foreign women vs. american women. Check it out.

http://www.happierabroad.com/othervideos

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Terrence wrote:It is somewhat sad to consider that I might be thought an uneducated idiot for the notion that other blacks are my brothers. When I am traveling in Asia and happen upon Africans, Jamaicans or Black Americans and they call me brother or bro, it makes me feel good. I feel like we have bond in a sea of individuals who are comparatively far separated from us.

I went to the African street in Seoul to get my hair cut and there heard "brother" and "bro" all the time. It was gratifying to see Nigerians, Senegalese, Jamaicans and Americans engage in a family like camaraderie. It was a strange feeling of peace in familiarity knowing that outside that circle was the hustle of a completely foreign environment and people. I cannot bring myself to find the term offensive, regardless of who chooses to use it.
Then you are part of the problem. If you are so desperate for kinship that you think it appropriate for a stranger to consider himself close to you, than that is sad. It seems the concept of "respectful distance" is lost on some. In addition, I hear many bigots use the term "the brothers" or "your bros" when describing UNFAVORABLE characteristics.

Let it be clear, the stranger that seeks close kinship too quickly is a con artist, or seeks to profit from his association with you. At the same time, he is likely ridiculing you with his real "brothers" from his tribe or ethic group.

Yours is a mistake that many black Americans realize once they step onto the continent of Africa. Almost at once, they know the myth of being a brother by virtue of skin color.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on June 27th, 2010, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:Well I like to call black men bro's cause I have a good kinship with them. They act so real and down to earth, and so accepting, and they enjoy hearing me out too.
In my childhood days there were kids that liked to call any Asian kid "Chink" which they thought appropriate. Not realizing that not all Asians are Chinese, they persisted in branding Koreans, Japanese and other Asian kids "Chink" because they thought they had the kinship to do so. It was offensive to many Asian kids, who resented the stereotype of being thought "if not Chinese, then close enough."

While I know you mean well, you DO NOT have good kinship with all black men. It is a stereotype that all black men are "real and down to earth" just as it is one to think that all Asians are "cold, distant, and great at math." This is just the type of "in the box" thinking that you yourself decry about the United States, but you are guilty of it. So unless you think it is appropriate for some stranger in a library to say to you, "Hey Chink, could you help me with this Calculus problem?" do not assume that it's ok to call a black man "bro" because you assume you know his personal nature.

I am black, and I ignore any stranger who uses such overly familiar and stereotypical epitaphs to me. Truth be told, it has usually been the scam artist, the drug addict, or the social outcast that resort such a faux pax.

You would get a lot further if you use "The black gentleman, or the this black fellow, this black man" than any "black soul brotha" nonsense.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Well I like to call black men bro's cause I have a good kinship with them. They act so real and down to earth, and so accepting, and they enjoy hearing me out too.
In my childhood days there were kids that liked to call any Asian kid "Chink" which they thought appropriate. Not realizing that not all Asians are Chinese, they persisted in branding Koreans, Japanese and other Asian kids "Chink" because they thought they had the kinship to do so. It was offensive to many Asian kids, who resented the stereotype of being thought "if not Chinese, then close enough."

While I know you mean well, you DO NOT have good kinship with all black men. It is a stereotype that all black men are "real and down to earth" just as it is one to think that all Asians are "cold, distant, and great at math." This is just the type of "in the box" thinking that you yourself decry about the United States, but you are guilty of it. So unless you think it is appropriate for some stranger in a library to say to you, "Hey Chink, could you help me with this Calculus problem?" do not assume that it's ok to call a black man "bro" because you assume you know his personal nature.

I am black, and I ignore any stranger who uses such overly familiar and stereotypical epitaphs to me. Truth be told, it has usually been the scam artist, the drug addict, or the social outcast that resort such a faux pax.

You would get a lot further if you use "The black gentleman, or the this black fellow, this black man" than any "black soul brotha" nonsense.
That's your opinion. You can choose to be distant with others if you want. I am not in the box. I am merely reporting my honest experiences. Yes I DO TEND to have a kinship with black people. They are more real and down to earth. I don't care if that's a stereotype. That's simply my experience.

I never said ALL black people. You are making straw mans. But a PATTERN DEFINITELY EXISTS. It's not all or nothing. You make it like I have to either have a kinship with 100 percent of blacks or none, not more than with any other race. You're saying that the pattern has to be 100 percent or none. That's TOTAL BS logic and you know it!

The pattern exists. That's my experience. It may not be yours. But it is MINE. Bottom line.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Then you are part of the problem. If you are so desperate for kinship that you think it appropriate for a stranger to consider himself close to you, than that is sad. It seems the concept of "respectful distance" is lost on some. In addition, I hear many bigots use the term "the brothers" or "your bros" when describing UNFAVORABLE characteristics.

Let it be clear, the stranger that seeks close kinship too quickly is a con artist, or seeks to profit from his association with you. At the same time, he is likely ridiculing you with his real "brothers" from his tribe or ethic group.

Yours is a mistake that many black Americans realize once they step onto the continent of Africa. Almost at once, they know the myth of being a brother by virtue of skin color.
I'm sorry for whatever your experience has been, but it seems to have left you somewhat jaded and decidedly negative. I would never want to go through life with such an outlook on people. Notice how you didn't even qualify your statements with terms like "likely" or "possibly". The stranger simply IS all of these negative things, before you have even had a chance to get to know them.

I decided to look through your blog. While it clearly focuses on issues you seem very passionate about, it approaches all things from an extremely negative and grim point of view. I have no wish to downplay your experience, whatever it may have been, but it is your experience and has clearly had a major role in shaping your opinion. You should not be so quick to confuse it with facts.

My experience has been markedly different. Clearly Winston's experience has been very different as well. Perhaps there is some value to be gained from all these different experiences. Why not stay open to all possibilities?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Terrence wrote: My experience has been markedly different. Clearly Winston's experience has been very different as well. Perhaps there is some value to be gained from all these different experiences. Why not stay open to all possibilities?
I consider myself realistic, labeling one "negative" is akin to a feminist shaming tactic. Besides, I'm not sure what any of that has to do with the issue at hand.

I put it to you that if a stranger came up to you "in the spirit if kinship" and said "What's up my nigga," would you be as slap happy and gleeful that he showed you some attention? Some blacks would. You have not yet learned that if people feel the entitled to call you "Bro" and other ethnic monikers, you are being viewed through the lens of stereotype.

If you cannot see that, not my problem. Perhaps it comes from working many years in polite company where such behavior would be universally considered inappropriate. What I am saying is nicely captured in this link:

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/onelove.html
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 28th, 2010, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pacsun
Freshman Poster

Post by Pacsun »

The last link you posted is the man who killed a girl off of YouTube and himself last April. I listened to all of his videos too until someone made a comment about the man being a murderer.