Re: Sex Problem

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Master wrote:This is quite embarrassing and its so embarrassing that Im only going to post several of these for a limited time.

I have a sex problems. My main sex problem is that I am really too big. Not only that I last too long. I usually hurt women when I f**k them and contrary to what most think having a big cock is a huge problem. Most women cant handle my cock and I last too long for them almost to the point of exhausting them. I don’t know what to do about this. I understand most men would love to be in my position and even though women love to brag about this it’s really all talk. Under the pillow is a different ball game. Women cant it and I really don’t know what to do about it.
The info below should be interpreted as medical/"sexological"
advise

Well, vaginas do stretch if you work on them. Use lots of lubricants and do not put it all in at first. Be gentle when going in and be' slow. It will take several sessions to 'break in' the vagina and you will have to do it gradually. Vaginas are designed to accomodate heads of infants coming out, so a peter that is too big can usually be handled.
I had similar experiences and had to slowly work on expanding the vaginas over a period of time.
Women who have had a kid or two usually have larger vaginas- the baby did the work for you and these are easier to stretch.
Tall skinny women have big vaginas too while smaller muscular/fat ones have smaller ones.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...medhelp.com or medhelp.org
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I have this same problem with lasting too long.

Sometimes just stop and give her a rest. If you don't finish, then you don't finish. There will likely be other times with her.

If the woman is too small, try big, tall, fat white chicks. They usually have more than enough room for even the largest penis's.
Last edited by globetrotter on July 6th, 2010, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Master wrote:This is quite embarrassing and its so embarrassing that Im only going to post several of these for a limited time.

I have a sex problems. My main sex problem is that I am really too big. Not only that I last too long. I usually hurt women when I f**k them and contrary to what most think having a big cock is a huge problem. Most women cant handle my cock and I last too long for them almost to the point of exhausting them. I don’t know what to do about this. I understand most men would love to be in my position and even though women love to brag about this it’s really all talk. Under the pillow is a different ball game. Women cant handle it and I really don’t know what to do about it.
I found some russian ladies that might be able to help you with your "problem". Don't worry, there sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsdP78oppc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6XXLgU-p30
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

To: ladislav

But here is the deal. Why should I have to change my preference because I have a monstrosity?

There are so many women I met that I met purely on other grounds other than based on appearances. Is it my fault women can’t take my hard cock? It’s sexually frustrating and though you suggested very good ideas I find them impractical. I don’t want to go start crossing out lovely ladies because of my sex problem.
Well, if that option is something you are not up for, then you need to work on the gals genitalia and wear it out a bit the same way you do with shoes. I have a big dong as well and had problems with some gals. Most of the GFs I've been with have been East/SE Asian and it worked well even with them. So, with enough patience I would eventually wobble their orifices out bit by bit till they stretched and got used to me. Sometimes you just couldn't stick it all in all at once. So, it took a bit of time and then it would work just fine. I even had one GF who was under 5' and really skinny and eventually hers did stretch and it went on just OK from then on. Takes some time, you know. But ramming your mighty thrusting weapon all in at first is not a good idea. Unless one is into S&M or something.

If homos can do it with the other much tighter orifices meant for evacuation and they can do it well to the point where they can have normal "sex" lives, there is no reason normal straight people cannot do it with vaginas which are meant to stretch wide to accomodate a baby's head along with shoulders, the stomach and all that.
Last edited by ladislav on July 6th, 2010, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I'm not claiming to be huge, but in Asia I think this can be an issue for many foreigners. I once had a tiny girl who had 4 kids. No problems at all...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Master wrote:I also have a problem with slow sex because it'll just make the process never lasting. I feel if I have to stop and finish later it will blow the mood out of proportion and have to start the whole ritual again not a continous. My cock is unsatisfying and also as I said above why should I have to change my preference? It’s all a big huge frustration.
You have to change your preference because reality, biology and physics say that you have to.

You can always put ads in the paper. Guys with big dicks get lots of chicks, if you are young.