quebec women vs english canada

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

quebec women vs english canada

Post by rome86 »

hey guys it seems like we have some canadian here I plan to relocate in quebec in a couple of months I 'll finish my studies there so how are the women compared to english canadian ... I speak french fluently
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Personally, I loved Quebec. I've been to Montreal, Quebec City, and into the interior more, such as Baie Ste. Catherine, Chicoutimi, etc. Beautiful country up there. Quebec was very friendly, the people weren't snooty, and if they saw I didn't speak French well, they just switch to English. No biggie. They did appreciate that I made an attempt with French though. So, no pissy Parisian attitudes, but all the great food of France with some wild game thrown in. Anyhow, it's so much more peaceful up there, and there is just a sense of calm/lack of anxiousness that pervades the US everywhere. I was already married when I went, so I don't have dating experience, but the women did have a French flair, better dressed, and cute accents. I was impressed. Nuff said.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Women that don't value children are not going to value men either and Quebec is proof of that. Quebec has the lowest birth rate in the western hemisphere. The women in Montreal are very promiscuous and very confrontational, be careful what you say around them. The women from english Canada are not much better. If your trying to meet women, I would go online and try to date women that are recent immigrants, thats probably your best bet.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I liked it up there. Meeting women there would be as easy as in say Latin Europe. I did date one girl there. And what immediately struck me as different from the US was that people spoke to strangers. It was no longer taboo. You go to clubs and pubs and people just want to talk to you. I tried doing it in Vermont, across the border and was in shock how hard it was.

Quebec was a humble place, too. The women looked humble. I guess to meet them, you would need to live there.

But that was 25 years ago.
Last edited by ladislav on July 17th, 2010, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

besideds knowing french what are other important factors to consider when going to canada for a visit?
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

I'd like to visit Canada too, both British Columbia and with a road trip from New York. I was told to avoid Toronto like the plague of mankind. Good to know Montreal doesn't seem as bad since that's much closer. Anyone have experiences in Ottawa by the way? I was thinking of planning a trip that would take me from Montreal to Ottawa, and then jut from there to Ogsdenburg to cross back into NY.

I have a female friend who lives in Vancouver Island in BC, and she tells me women are far more friendlier (and happy) on that side of Canada (BC) than in the other provinces. Meh.