French women's attitude toward relationships and men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:Hell ya! Flirting is dangerous in America. It can be seen as inappropriate easily. If a boss does it with his secretary, she can file a sexual harassment case. If you do it with a girl at the mall, she could call security. A girl in the park could even call the police on her cell phone after you've flirted with her or tried to hit on her. Other guys I know have experienced all this.

It's not risk free. No way.

You are lucky that you're not a single guy in the US.
Per bold print I was in Austin TeXass (yes with two s’s) a few months ago, and my Louisiana Black male friend and I almost got into dire trouble just for saying hi to a White cougar woman.

She had a body that didn’t quit.

So since Austin Texas has summer weather pretty much year ‘round, we had the windows down to his pickup truck and when we pulled into our parking space at an Administration bldg. in order to apply for a job, he said, “Hey there doll.� With his Louisiana draw. She gleefully replied, “Hello�.

So without breaking stride, she walked to the elevated parking lot behind where we had parked.

So he went into the building and did what he had to do in order to apply for a teacher’s position in the Administration building.

So I had seen her again.

Then I had bellowed out to her, “Hey you again. How do you manage to stay in shape at your age? You carry yourself very well.�

She exhorted, “Oh c’mon. Whatver.�

So 5 minutes had gone by. Mind you: I’m not even being boisterous nor acting badly. Just enjoying the breeze.

My boy had returned, and he was ecstatically explaining how he might have a chance to get into the program right.

Then “boom�!

Two APD White police and a Latino-looking APD officer expediently pulled up to our doors of our truck and at the driver’s side, he spitted to my friend, “Get out of the car! You have been yelling sexual innuendos a woman walking by.�

Then an Austin PD knight-rider looking cruiser pulled up perpendicular to the back of the pickup truck he and I are in.

The cop on my side didn’t really think I was a threat so he was vigilant, but relaxed at the same time.

So my Louisiana friend was like, “Yo did you do that shit?� “No way, dude. I have been minding my business here�.

“Officer, why are you yelling at me?? Here’s my license. I have been inside the building all of this time handlin’ my business. This is bullshit. I feel like you are beign racist to me.�

The officer had replied, “Look. We are responding to a harassment call here ok?�

“OK so where is this woman that cried wolf on my shit, officer?�

The officer looked inept and speechless.

“Man this is bullshit, man. I feel violated.�

The sergeant delegated attention from me. “Hey, is this your brother?�

“No. He’s my friend.�

“Get him out of here before I will.�

Then I said to him, “Yo man. Let’s roll. No vale la pena. C’mon man. WE are out of here now!�

Then he hoped in and drove us off.

We were “hot� about that whole scene that just had transpired.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

BellaRuth wrote:Ok, my problem: I find it hard actually believing this is true (the interviews). A first I viewed it as a rant from disgruntled men who did have a valid point to make about social issues etc. But now I'm starting to think that what they say is actually literal, always?
This is kind of an old post but I just wanted to say I got around to hearing those interviews and they are pretty accurate especially from the areas where those guys are from...ie. Pennsylvania etc.. The midwest/south/northeast are particularly difficult. NY has a reputation of having lots of single women but it doesn't make them any more available for average guys.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

E_Irizarry:

Can't imagine that happening. If it did in any other country even including here, the woman would be skipping about the rest of the day telling all her friends she got complimented by a younger man (I've seen this, the woman would be walking on air). There's no way she would get upset by a remark on how good she looks. If she did, the policemen would laugh her out of town.

Seems America is pretty extreme in this area.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

i have to say that english anglos are very cold compared to latin folks french, spanich italian... a part from professional as a a latin french dude i hate my social life here in the us ..it is only good for work money nothing else ...
hello
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what this French person said about his experiences observing American couples in France:

http://whatmenthinkofwomen.blogspot.com ... -suck.html

"I am from France, and I have met a lot of American couples while working with tourists. And the American wives are most truly AWFUL! they moan, and nag, and demand, all the time. And they are always TALKING VERY LOUDLY, so all you can hear is the woman yacking, a running commentary on nothing. Don't they realise, it is a fact, men can't listen so much, and the high pitched noise annoys them? Why not shut up and listen a little? We have a saying "men don't talk much, so when they do, it means something." We would see the nice American husband looking like a servant, chasing after the children, walking behind, and trying to get some words said while a big fat sexless hag burbles on and on. No European male would tolerate this. It is not 'being a servant'. European women are not known as being servants! It is being a loving woman, showing appreciation for what he does and what he is, being supportive and kind and encouraging,being amusing or interesting or sexy or peaceful company, you know, all the things everyone, woman or man, wants from their partner. I watch the French couples and even when they are with the children, you can see they are still seeing each other as man and woman. The American couples seem to become sexless when they become parents. Why marry a man then try to turn him into a eunuch? Men are nice! But they are different, and need to be loved and cherished as they are, not made into castrated creatures and treated as lesser beings. American women, you should be grateful. Your men are usually delightful. They are funny, charming, kind, friendly and eager to please. And don't forget an American man first discovered the G Spot! Be grateful for how they are, because European women - slim, attractive, feminine, intelligent, cultured women who know that being 'independent' means being able to exist without demanding attention all the time - appreciate them very much indeed. And you should know: American men shop overseas for their wives a lot. But nobody shops for American wives."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I copied the video about French women attitudes, and uploaded it to Vimeo to help promote this site. lol

https://vimeo.com/56818395
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Yeah, guess the women would be more relaxed. :roll:
http://www.ibdna.com/regions/UK/EN/?pag ... -in-france

"The reasons for which the Government said the ban should remain were related to the preservation of peace within French families. According to some online articles, Germany, has also banned (or plans to ban) paternity testing for similar reasons. French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology. For this reason, the President's wife Carla Bruni describes her father as the man 'from whom she takes her name'. She is friends with her biological dad too but she doesn't refer to him, or think of him as, her father."

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything