This is why you want to avoid single mothers!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

This is why you want to avoid single mothers!

Post by jamesbond »

dano
Freshman Poster

Re: This is why you want to avoid single mothers!

Post by dano »

jamesbond wrote:Here is why you want to avoid single mothers like the plague!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIf6nhFE3Yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZow9DHJ ... re=channel

I generally agree with with these videos. However, single moms are some of the horniest women you will ever meet.
jjtheprince
Freshman Poster

Post by jjtheprince »

dano wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Here is why you want to avoid single mothers like the plague!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIf6nhFE3Yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZow9DHJ ... re=channel

I generally agree with with these videos. However, single moms are some of the horniest women you will ever meet.
Uhh yeah I'd say that's true, but best to steer clear of them if you want to remain STD free. Also, a lot of single mothers will lie & say "Oh I'm on the pill, you don't need condoms" when they really aren't on the pill. They do this to get knocked up to have more kids b/c in America more kids = bigger welfare check for them. Also, more child support $ for them too. A lot of single mothers I've met were just lazy, irresponsible leeches. Not all are though, some were married to jerks & that's why they're in the situation they're in.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video explaining why some men are willing to date single mothers.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More good reasons why men should avoid single mothers like the plague! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

More than 1.2 million views, more than 28.000 comments and over 34000 likes.
This shows that this topic is highly interesting for many men in Western countries.

Regardless if you agree with his opinion or not, as a fact, in Western countries a woman who is a single mom with several children from different fathers is considered as 'powerful and independent' - she is admired for f***ing around and carry around the result and expose them during breastfeeding. What a low morality is this, and this behavior is clearly disturbing not only many men, but also as I can see in this huge number of follow-up comments even women - women who have a family - women who are working and are single but without children....

Not all women appreciate this feminist drivel of an 'independent and powerful single mom' who is living comfortably out of free government housing, benefits, food coupons, alimony, child support, free medical care etc. etc.

I never understand how single mothers can enjoy such a high status in Western countries, demanding respect and admiration for their questionable life-style.

To date such a single mother is totally out of question, at least in my mindset. Only an irresponsible idiot of man, nothing better than her will do that - a thug or braggart or conman, illegal immigrant who needs a green card...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Never be a step father, it's never a good idea. :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More good reasons to avoid single mothers like the plague! :shock:

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Single fathers would probably be best off dating single mums - which is what happens anyway - they share the babysitting duties of each others offspring because sure as shite no eligible, single woman with no kids is dating ANY single father unless he was rich. A single dad, however handsome and charming he was would be hard pressed to find a young woman with no kids to date and marry.

Also, over the age of 30-35 - it's single mothers anyway because that is what most women who would want to date that age bracket are. You would be lucky to get a woman who was around that age with no kids (or no psychological drama...)

Any single man (whatever he looks like...) with no kids who enters into a relationship with a single mum is an idiot, moreso if they marry them - the reason they do though is because of easy sex. However - some men might want to adopt and rear another man's offspring - fair play to you if that's you - that wouldn't be for me.

Filipinas and Thais - sometimes you don't know they're single mum's until it is too late! :lol: It's all a minefield.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy makes an interesting video giving his take on dating single mothers.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Richard Cooper gives 5 good reasons why men should avoid single mothers like they would avoid the corona virus! :lol:

Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

neets don't have fathers, or their fathers are betas. A real man would've pushed faggots out of his house, and the son would WANT to leave the house so that he doesn't have to be around his father anymore. females/"mothers" don't matter, and are detrimental to the growth of boys, because women are infantile retards that can't raise children and have no wisdoms.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

A widow who was faithful to her husband, didn't sleep around before, during, and after the marriage could be a top-tier wife for character. If a man comes in from a similar situation who gets a step-mom for his kids, that's kind of fair. And there is no baby daddy in the picture. He's also not stealing another man's woman.

Women who've who'd around (often for free) and had children with multiple men are on the other side of the spectrum.