ratios women/men ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

ratios women/men ?

Post by rome86 »

countries where women outnumber men (1) and vice versa (2)
(1) usa, canada, england etc..first world countries

(2) philippines - latin america - Africa( depend on areas)
what do you think ?
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

This is utterly counterintuitive. If woman outnumber men, as in the US, the women should be fighting each other over men. In fact the opposite is happening. In countries, where the women are in the minority, they should have the option to be choosy, but they're not. Shows that it's not a question of raw numbers. There's a bigger problem at work in the US.
jjtheprince
Freshman Poster

Post by jjtheprince »

I think in the US the population is something like 52% female & 48% male. Almost a 1:1 ratio, but the problem is not very many women out there are of good quality. 40% of them are automatically disqualified for being too obese, another 20% or so are hardcore feminazis, and 20% more just have extremely unrealistic expectations such as only wanting a guy who's 6'5"+, has an eight-figure bank account, and that models on the side for fun. That leaves maybe 20% that are at least datable, which drastically decreases your odds.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

I calculated and published the ratios in another thread here, but basically within the 25-34 age range, there are 8 million single men and 6 million single women (who have never married). The number is reduced to 4 million when you filter out single moms, so literally for every single, childless woman there are two single men. For me personally, I extrapolated how many are left over when accounting for more subjective factors such as physical beauty, religion, politics, ethnicity, etc. less than a million. Statistically speaking, I have to contend with seven other men to win the affection of one girl, and I'm being conservative in my estimate too.

Can you say, SCREWED?