Boldness of non-Anglo women vs Anglo women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Boldness of non-Anglo women vs Anglo women

Post by DaRick »

Guys,

For those of you who've traveled extensively, are non-Anglo women more likely to make the first approach, or will they, like Anglo women, expect you to make it and risk cruel rejection (which does happen) whilst sending out ambiguous signals?

I've noticed that Asian girls are more likely to start conversations, or are at least more open about signalling that you can approach them safely.

I would guess that the same applies elsewhere, but I could be wrong.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

I'm assuming yes, then.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Will they make the first move? Probably not. If you go to Northern Europe they will. Elsewhere in the world women still know how to flirt, and if they arent interested they wont flirt. If you make a move on the wrong one, most likely she will politely reject you.

BTW, I never received an ambiguous signal outside of North America. Only attention whores with a huge narcissistic complex will do that. Fortunately the rest of the world's women arent this mentally ill.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

J.Adama wrote:Will they make the first move? Probably not. If you go to Northern Europe they will. Elsewhere in the world women still know how to flirt, and if they arent interested they wont flirt. If you make a move on the wrong one, most likely she will politely reject you.

BTW, I never received an ambiguous signal outside of North America. Only attention whores with a huge narcissistic complex will do that. Fortunately the rest of the world's women arent this mentally ill.
Ah, OK.

In AUS, Anglo women will generally either stare at you or flick their eyes up and down. They never smile. The main reason why I don't bite is because they could be looking at me for any reason - plus they don't approach, obviously. Does that count as being ambiguous?

BTW, they don't politely reject you either. Anglo girls, particularly younger ones, will ritualistically humiliate you in front of your friends and acquaintances for even approaching them - slapping, storming off in a huff, scratching, etc. The moronic Anglo guys will usually then suggest that you 'deserved' it, due to the old Anglo tendency to defend their women even if they're craven sociopaths.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DaRick wrote:In AUS, Anglo women will generally either stare at you or flick their eyes up and down. They never smile. The main reason why I don't bite is because they could be looking at me for any reason - plus they don't approach, obviously. Does that count as being ambiguous?

BTW, they don't politely reject you either. Anglo girls, particularly younger ones, will ritualistically humiliate you in front of your friends and acquaintances for even approaching them - slapping, storming off in a huff, scratching, etc. The moronic Anglo guys will usually then suggest that you 'deserved' it, due to the old Anglo tendency to defend their women even if they're craven sociopaths.
Funny, in the USA the women are the same way. They don't flirt with you or show any interest in you (unless you are a celebrity). If you approach them and ask them out, they tend to turn you down in a not so nice way!

What ever happened to being polite when turning a man down? Can't anglo women at least be happy for the fact that a guy showed some interest in them, and then if she is not interested, politely turn him down?
MattFord
Freshman Poster

Post by MattFord »

jamesbond wrote:
DaRick wrote: BTW, they don't politely reject you either. Anglo girls, particularly younger ones, will ritualistically humiliate you in front of your friends and acquaintances for even approaching them - slapping, storming off in a huff, scratching, etc. The moronic Anglo guys will usually then suggest that you 'deserved' it, due to the old Anglo tendency to defend their women even if they're craven sociopaths.
Funny, in the USA the women are the same way. They don't flirt with you or show any interest in you (unless you are a celebrity). If you approach them and ask them out, they tend to turn you down in a not so nice way!

What ever happened to being polite when turning a man down? Can't anglo women at least be happy for the fact that a guy showed some interest in them, and then if she is not interested, politely turn him down?
i cant say ive ever seen a guy humiliated in public for showing interest, it doesnt happen a lot bar clubs/pubs, usually girls are flattered and gracious if saying no, probs cos most em dont take care of themselves and dont get looked at twice. was surprised to hear this reaction happens in us/aus, thats soul destroying shit. i bet this type of attitude is all to come though, and theres more than enough other issues now as it is here, though luckily not this one. i can see the future generation having a VERY hard time once they reach my age, i dread to think what these teenage girls will be like when they are in their twenties. luckily by then we'll be run over with eastern euros to compensate.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

MattFord wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
DaRick wrote: BTW, they don't politely reject you either. Anglo girls, particularly younger ones, will ritualistically humiliate you in front of your friends and acquaintances for even approaching them - slapping, storming off in a huff, scratching, etc. The moronic Anglo guys will usually then suggest that you 'deserved' it, due to the old Anglo tendency to defend their women even if they're craven sociopaths.

i cant say ive ever seen a guy humiliated in public for showing interest, it doesnt happen a lot bar clubs/pubs, usually girls are flattered and gracious if saying no, probs cos most em dont take care of themselves and dont get looked at twice. was surprised to hear this reaction happens in us/aus, thats soul destroying shit. i bet this type of attitude is all to come though, and theres more than enough other issues now as it is here, though luckily not this one. i can see the future generation having a VERY hard time once they reach my age, i dread to think what these teenage girls will be like when they are in their twenties. luckily by then we'll be run over with eastern euros to compensate.
Haha, I'm 21, so you might be referring to my generation. How old were those women in question, BTW (I wouldn't be surprised if young UK women acted in exactly the same way as young AUS and US women)?

This, amongst other reasons, is why I don't even want to be near Anglo women anymore. Whenever I see one, I think about the abuse and cold contempt with which they've 'treated' me with (along with men as or more decent than myself) throughout my life and I get angry. Of course, once I display that anger to them, they'll probably become willing to sleep with me. :roll:

Of course, I'd refuse them out of principle. I'm not out to reward bad behaviour.
MattFord
Freshman Poster

Post by MattFord »

DaRick wrote: Haha, I'm 21, so you might be referring to my generation. How old were those women in question, BTW (I wouldn't be surprised if young UK women acted in exactly the same way as young AUS and US women)?
just turned 25. the worst lasses seem to be the teens up to maybe 19. i feel sorry for the lads that will deal with them when they get older. older than that, hardly perfect, but not quite howling americanised drama princesses. of course it depends what circles youre in as theres plenty to moan about my age range- but the humiliation? no. at least i cant imagine it- theyd be flattered. but as i said, arent aussie girls fit? theyre probably used to the attention more than ours :wink: we got an obesity epidemic here, esp. amongst the working class.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

MattFord wrote:
DaRick wrote: Haha, I'm 21, so you might be referring to my generation. How old were those women in question, BTW (I wouldn't be surprised if young UK women acted in exactly the same way as young AUS and US women)?
just turned 25. the worst lasses seem to be the teens up to maybe 19. i feel sorry for the lads that will deal with them when they get older. older than that, hardly perfect, but not quite howling americanised drama princesses. of course it depends what circles youre in as theres plenty to moan about my age range- but the humiliation? no. at least i cant imagine it- theyd be flattered. but as i said, arent aussie girls fit? theyre probably used to the attention more than ours :wink: we got an obesity epidemic here, esp. amongst the working class.
Well, I'll admit that 35+ year old AUS women are more civil than those my age, but I'm not looking at them for relationships. We're generally civil to each other and it's OK. They can be a bit shallow, but they're not utter horrors like the girls around our ages are.

As for AUS, there are considerable issues with obesity here too - around as bad as the UK's, in fact (probably due to overuse of beer by most - not a problem I have personally since I don't drink, but I tend to eat compulsively too often for my liking). That being said, there are many very good looking young AUS women. It is just that any appeal automatically disappears once you try to talk to them. At best, they become cold the next time. At worst...well, we've been through that. Their attraction to the ingrates of Australian society (like the dags, surfer dudes, sociopaths, jock types, etc) is all the more annoying.

No matter how good looking you are, you don't have to be completely obnoxious. I've often been blamed for 'not smiling enough', but it is difficult to smile when you know that it'll likely be reciprocated with ill-treatment on their part. Even if you do find the odd good girl, your confidence will likely be completely destroyed by that point, making you oblivious to whether they are actually decent or not - which is why I don't subscribe to the PUA 'numbers game', because it reflects a profound misunderstanding of human nature. Aversion therapy is called that for a reason - and cruel rejection is a form of such, IMO.