42% of single women ages 20-29 have boyfriends

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

42% of single women ages 20-29 have boyfriends

Post by jamesbond »

I heard on the radio a study that was done that showed 42% of single women between the ages of 20 to 29 have boyfriends. That means 58% of them don't have boyfriends. If this is the case, how come when most guys ask out women (who are in their 20's) the woman says she has a boyfriend? Perhaps she is lying and saying she has a boyfriend.

So nearly 6 out of 10 women in their 20's DO NOT have boyfriends. I thought this figure would be higher, like 65% would have boyfriends. Now I would like to know, how many good looking, physically fit women in their 20's have boyfriends? Probably a lot higher than 42%, maybe more like 75%. The competition is fierce for young attractive women in America! :shock:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I always figured that if she has a vagina and she isnt repulsive, then she has a BF. It is just they are like monkey branching from BF to BF to insure they are never single.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 42% of single women ages 20-29 have boyfriends

Post by momopi »

jamesbond wrote:I heard on the radio a study that was done that showed 42% of single women between the ages of 20 to 29 have boyfriends. That means 58% of them don't have boyfriends. If this is the case, how come when most guys ask out women (who are in their 20's) the woman says she has a boyfriend? Perhaps she is lying and saying she has a boyfriend.

So nearly 6 out of 10 women in their 20's DO NOT have boyfriends. I thought this figure would be higher, like 65% would have boyfriends. Now I would like to know, how many good looking, physically fit women in their 20's have boyfriends? Probably a lot higher than 42%, maybe more like 75%. The competition is fierce for young attractive women in America! :shock:

Single women in that age category (21-24) burn through bf's all the time, it's really not worth the effort to worry about it. Plus a lot of them "go out" or "date" without committing to a serious relationship. Even if they have a bf, some girls are "with someone while looking for someone better". It's like being introduced to a girl, sparks fly during grape-diving, lots of mead, night falls, horizontal aerobics in the tent, then next morning she confesses that she "sort of has a bf", and you think "d@mn I should have gnawed my arm off to escape before she woke up".
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 42% of single women ages 20-29 have boyfriends

Post by Adama »

momopi wrote: Even if they have a bf, some girls are "with someone while looking for someone better".
Yes. They can never be alone for a moment, and many boyfriends are simply "place holders." Also known as the "Bigger Better Deal" or BBD.