Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Oh my God, check out these french girls!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Oh my God, check out these french girls!

Postby jamesbond » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Here is a bizzare video that was made in Paris with 3 different girls. How come I don't see women doing this in the USA? lol :lol:

Women in France sure are liberated, if women did this in America, they would get arrested! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awL4upLeOQo[/youtube]
Last edited by jamesbond on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Good find! I imagine French girls are good for sport sex for 1 to 14 days, but not much else.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:33 am

Holy dog shit! Here is a video where a lovely Ukranian women shows us "what she is made of." lol She certainly has a lovely singing voice, along with other lovely attributes! It's along the same lines as the first video posted above (black bars to cover up the bare essentials)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbHW5I81Opc&NR=1[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 am

Hmf. I've been wanting to take a trip to France for a while. I think I'll drop by Paris for a week or two, maybe go visit the Champagne region for some wine tasting. ;p

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Not bad, I've never been blown away by French Girls. Every time I look for some, I end up with a whole bunch of African-decent French Women. This is especially the case on site sites like Black Planet. There just aren't many good looking women is my impression, that's not to say German women are any better looking, in general they aren't.

That said, in social environments like night clubs this is I guess where you find all the good looking French women. More research I guess.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Think Different » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Not bad, I've never been blown away by French Girls. Every time I look for some, I end up with a whole bunch of African-decent French Women. This is especially the case on site sites like Black Planet. There just aren't many good looking women is my impression, that's not to say German women are any better looking, in general they aren't.

That said, in social environments like night clubs this is I guess where you find all the good looking French women. More research I guess.

I've met plenty of beautiful French girls. But part of my personal attraction to them is their general classiness, which is hard to find in AW. To me, some of my best memories are of softly perfumed French girls whispering to me in French, while we make love. And yes, I do understand French, so I know what they were saying :wink:
Think Different
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women