Could Japanese women be as bad as western women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I'm guessing that certain places are the common denominator - where you will be accepted and get action no matter what your race, age, looks, or personality. Could Phils, more specifically Angeles be once such place?
I think for those pure, mono-cultural nationalistic Asian races, the attraction to another race is a rebellious/desperate/wacko-adventurous act or a result of watching too many videos and Hollywood movies. It is not a mainstream act.

So, yes a black or a white guy will meet many admirers but only because those countries are so heavily populated. If only 2% like you, it translates to enormous numbers of people. But do they like you or just your skin and want to experiment?

It used to be the same when the US was more or less homogeneous. Those guys who watched some Samurai movies or about the Marines falling in love with distant S. Sea women would fantasize about that. But usually when older and divorced. Most would still want a good ol' American gal. American women would not even dream of marrying another race. Oh well, maybe a rich Frenchman or a Brit.

I have noticed one thing in those homogeneous Asian countries. The "good" (and young )proper traditional girls would want nothing to do with you. Unless you are super duper rich and president of the local IBM. The ones who are non mainstream- beatniks, rockers, past their prime - 27 and up, and not married, not attractive enough, with a cherry already popped by a local or with a kid.

Dating is fine and running around with a local "rebel" may be fun. What about long term plans, though? Kids? Family, renting a place. School for kids? Where will they end up?How are the local laws/societal attitudes when it comes to mixed kids? Visas for you? Permanent residency? This is why most of such couples end up moving back to the US where life will be easier rather than facing a Berlin wall of social and legal obstacles aimed at making sure the race stays pure. Unless you are rich/famous, yours is gonna be a tough road ahead.

As far as the Filipinos go, there is no Filipino ethnicity or unified culture. There are over 150 different ethnic groups who are mainly Christian and who had been married and seduced or worse by colonials for centuries. Plus the nation itself is a mixture of African, Arab, Indian, Malay, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and many European settlers. So, mixing is no problem. It has been happening for centuries already, voluntarily or otherwise. Visas for Americans and other Westerners are no problem, permanent residency is fairly easy to get, mixed kids integrate and are as Filipino as anyone else. Any person of any race is a Filipino as long as he is a citizen.

But you or your kids will neba neba bee Japaneezu.

The same should be said about other heavily mixed Spanish colonies.
Race, age, appearance, and personality all factor into the equation

And do not forget your job/position/ and the kind of money you make. When you have enough green to cover your other color, things change.
But the black guys on this forum all seem to do very well with women there.
I am not Black but I would say that Hollywood/MTV did do a great advertisement of the sexiness of Black men to the younger generation. I would like to hear, though, how these black guys fared in the long run when they stopped being tourists there. How did they settle down, how did the locals treat them in the long term. How were their mixed kids accepted in those countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:
I'm guessing that certain places are the common denominator - where you will be accepted and get action no matter what your race, age, looks, or personality. Could Phils, more specifically Angeles be once such place?
I think for those pure, mono-cultural nationalistic Asian races, the attraction to another race is a rebellious/desperate/wacko-adventurous act or a result of watching too many videos and Hollywood movies. It is not a mainstream act.

So, yes a black or a white guy will meet many admirers but only because those countries are so heavily populated. If only 2% like you, it translates to enormous numbers of people. But do they like you or just your skin and want to experiment?
People should look at the number of western expats in any given asian country they are in. Even in truly international cities like Beijing or Tokyo it's still a drop in the bucket compared to the numbers of neighboring asian expats. There was something like half a million Korean expats living in China alone and many more tourists. In Taiwan the total foreigner population doesn't even reach 5% and westerners are a tiny fraction of that.

Westerners just happen to be the most visible of this group and the "exceptional" treatment is very superficial.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another problem with Japanese women isn't just on the surface or with language. It's that East Asians are in a completely different wavelength/frequency than Westerners are.

So even if you speak their language, communicating with them is still awkward.

Most Westerners talk to the types of Asians who are more used to speaking with Westerners. But mainstream East Asians are on a totally different frequency.

The lower class ones are nearly barbaric. For example, whenever I visited my Vietnamese girlfriend's family, it's really awkward. I could not even say hi or start a polite conversation cause they seemed so different than even being near them felt awkward. I didn't fit in their primitive world of simple thought, and I knew that there was no chance they would come to my frequency either. So there was an awkward ice between me and them that I couldn't do anything about. It was like if you weren't dumb and simple, then you were a weirdo to them. Yuck.

In addition, they are also very narrow, practical, materialistic and too left brain dominant, hence why they excel in math.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DaRick wrote:
Winston wrote:Japanese women look much more feminine and introverted than American women. In looks they are far better. But they can be just as bad cause they are just as picky.

When I see them in groups there is a strong force field around them and you can't talk to them at all. They act like they don't even see you. I get the sense that chatting them up is not even remotely possible. And when I try I get a strong feeling that it's not allowed.

Maybe for blacks it's different.
Well, you are an ethnic Chinese. I've heard that Japanese perceive Chinese and Koreans as 'inferior' (possibly a colonialist attitude stemming from partial or complete occupation of those territories before and during the early 20th century). Chinese and Koreans do not like Japanese much either, due to atrocities committed by Imperial Japan in both places (the Nanjing Massacre was probably the most disturbing of these, IMO).

I've not been to Japan, so I have no real idea as to how they perceive whites. Some (like NiceGuy) are very positive in their outlook towards Japanese women, whereas others are more guarded. I am similar to NiceGuy in many ways (raised in a middle-class family and with good manners - which does NOT get you anywhere in Anglo societies) but different in others (Asperger's Syndrome). Whilst I wouldn't want to be an East Asian with Asperger's Syndrome, I have heard that they don't mind too much if you're a foreigner with AS.
Yeah but when they see me at first, they think I am Japanese. They don't know I am Chinese or whatever.

I am simply not a novelty there.

And the general culture is one of no eye contact, no smiling, no chatting up strangers, etc. That is a basic foundational rule that anyone can see, even in the airport. It's commonly known in East Asia too. So I don't know why this basic factor hasn't been brought up in this thread.

If no one talks to you, whether they are friendly, pro white, pro black, etc. is all a moot point isn't it?

Here is a simple logic: The Japanese see Americans as open, wild, free and expressive. We all know that isn't true and that Americans are very cliquish and don't even know their neighbors. But they perceive them that that way in comparison with their own culture. Therefore, logically, they must be coming from a very closed non-social rigid regimented culture to view America in that way. It's as simple as 2+2=4.

In that sense, they are less social than Americans are even. Ladislav even told me that Seattle is more open and friendly if you compared it to Japan.

Plus the fact that 90 percent of Japanese landlords will not rent to non-Japanese, says a lot.

I guarantee that if you take a spy cam, put it on your shirt, and walk around Tokyo or even the airport mall shops, and say hi to every girl or woman that passes by, you will see that nearly none of them even look at you or acknowledge your existence.

That can be demonstrated. So what does that say? And why isn't that a factor in discussions about Japan online? I don't get it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Most Westerners talk to the types of Asians who are more used to speaking with Westerners.
Not only that. They usually talk with hyphenated Americans and then say- "I have a Chinese friend, I know how the Chinese are".
Chinese my a##. You know Americans of Chinese ancestry.
In Asia, they often talk with the tiny ( I mean tiny) English speaking/interested in America/Anglo world/had studied in the West minority, and in English, to boot. They also do not understand what the non English speaking majority is saying for if they did, they would sometimes be horrified. Some Westerners smugly live in E. Asia in a linguistic bubble and they might as well, actually. They have a job teaching English, read English "Times", have a wife whom they are teaching English with no care in the world.

One guy who was fluent in Chinese ( had come back from years of working in China) went to Chinese restaurants in Monterey Park CA and heard things being said ( and not once) to the waitress of the variety: "Give that dog ( meaning- him) some soup". He would get up and scream at them in Chinese- a shock would ensue. A white person speaking Chinese? Impossible! And the loss of face was enormous.

Here is another example: A Korean restaurant worker was telling his American teacher in CA that 'foreigners' had come to his restaurant ( in L.A.) "What foreigners?"
"Americans" was the answer!

We bash the American ignorance here, but man, let me tell you...some Asians really take the cake.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"Here is a simple logic: The Japanese see Americans as open, wild, free and expressive. We all know that isn't true and that Americans are very cliquish and don't even know their neighbors. But they perceive them that that way in comparison with their own culture. Therefore, logically, they must be coming from a very closed non-social rigid regimented culture to view America in that way. It's as simple as 2+2=4. "

The other explanation is that those Americans who have the qualities to emigrate and live elsewhere are not typical Americans, so when someone visits America they are surprised that no one behaves like the Americans that they met back in Asia.

It's self-selection bias.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote:"Here is a simple logic: The Japanese see Americans as open, wild, free and expressive. We all know that isn't true and that Americans are very cliquish and don't even know their neighbors. But they perceive them that that way in comparison with their own culture. Therefore, logically, they must be coming from a very closed non-social rigid regimented culture to view America in that way. It's as simple as 2+2=4. "

The other explanation is that those Americans who have the qualities to emigrate and live elsewhere are not typical Americans, so when someone visits America they are surprised that no one behaves like the Americans that they met back in Asia.

It's self-selection bias.
But it seems to be the opposite. The Americans I see in East Asian countries, like Taiwan for example, are low key and reserved, in order to fit in with the culture and not stand out too much. The white people I see in East Asia never act wild and free, unless they are at a party or something, then maybe. But not in day to day affairs.

Some Japanese and Taiwanese who visit America for a while say that they find it more open than back home.