Anyone try out the happier abroad dating site?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Squirrel
Freshman Poster

Anyone try out the happier abroad dating site?

Post by Squirrel »

Just curious here, but has anyone used the Happier Abroad dating site? I can understand the need for some type of fee for legal purposes, and the site mentions that there is a one-time fee, later to say that you have to pay per month. Having been shafted by ALL dating sites I've EVER subscribed to I'm not wanting to fork out any unless I have some reputable sources. I'd appreciate any insight or feedback. Thanks
"So that's the only game we have? When they're drunk?"
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

You want guaranteed results?

That does not exist on this planet.
Squirrel
Freshman Poster

yikeser

Post by Squirrel »

Of course I'm aware there are no guarantees. I mean, I know I was born yesterday, but give a guy a break.lol Anyway, some sites are totally rigged. For example you hear about people on match.com and eharmony.com and those are obvious money pits. All I was asking was has anyone tried the happier abroad network and what they thought about it. But thank you for taking the post out of context. Since the feedback is rather low and I haven't seen anything of it on the forums I figure it's not really worth my time worth my time. Even though there are no guarantees, sometimes a little homework beforehand doesn't hurt dude.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Just read Winston's articles and our posts on here and you will realize this isn't any kind of bullshit. Join this and I also recomend http://www.internationalcupid.com if you are serious about intl dating. Take the plunge, once you do...you will never look back. Forget those f***ing sites like eharmony, not only do they have fake profiles on there to trick you into joining, most of the women you will find on all of them are fat, used up single mothers. After joining a couple foreign dating websites...you will never go back to domestic again.

The difference is: you will have women pursuing YOU. Not the other way around. Create a good profile and watch the emails come in.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Which site are you referring to?

The AFA profiles on my site are from A Foreign Affair and they are VERY reputable, the most trustworthy in the field. You can check with Jim at AgencyScams.com. He also promotes AFA on his site. That is a reputable company and even Mark Davis, the guy just interviewed by Steve Hoca, recommends it too. He met his wife Anna there.

Here is the link to it:

http://profiles.happierabroad.com

On the other hand, the http://personals.happierabroad.com site has no reputation either way. There are no field reports from those who have used it. So I am guessing it is so so. But there are a lot of hot girls on it.

So if you want something reputable, go with the AFA site above.

No agency can guarantee that all its girls are honest. But you can weed out the scammers using common sense techniques. Mark has explained this and so have I in my Russia Dating Guide, which you can get at:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebooks.php
Last edited by Winston on October 8th, 2010, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Squirrel
Freshman Poster

Post by Squirrel »

^Thanks^^And thanks. I didn't think something put on WW's site would be anything less than reputable and his web design expertise would suggest an absence of scam "click here" nonsense. I'll definitely give it a try. -J
"So that's the only game we have? When they're drunk?"
emh
Freshman Poster

Anyone have experience with Happier Abroad personals?

Post by emh »

There are definitely a lot of attractive women on the Happier Abroad personals. And the price seems decent. But before I pay any money, I'd like to hear from some people who have actually paid for the service to hear what their experience was like.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I tried it--wasn't too successful for me. I thought the price was a little steep and some of the profiles were fake. I did get some responses, but did not advance beyond a few chats here and there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's already a thread about it here:

viewtopic.php?t=9668
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

Thanks zboy and Winston.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone try out the happier abroad dating site?

Post by Winston »

Well the girls on there are definitely real and not scammers, I can say that at least.

I talked to Eurobrat on the phone the other night. He has met some good Ukrainian girls from my co-brand dating site at:

http://dating.happierabroad.com

He said that most of them are legit and he has gotten many phone numbers and Skyped with several of them, and saw them on cam. So far they haven't asked him for any money and seem legit. Not all of them speak English though, but a few do. He is going to Ukraine soon to meet one that seems to like him. (He works in Dublin, so it's a short flight) Wish him luck.

So I would recommend you guys who want to meet nice girls in Ukraine to try out my co-brand dating site. There seems to be a lot of young legit girls on there from Ukraine. Try it out at the link above. It's only like 30 dollars a month for unlimited correspondence, far cheaper than the 5k for DC. Ask Eurobrat if you want for more details by PMing him privately on the forum if you want.

Also, Mark Lambo met his love from that site too. He met her a few years ago and hit it off. I saw photos of them and she was very attractive too.