Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

300lb Woman Crushes Boyfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

300lb Woman Crushes Boyfriend

Postby wuxi » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:16 am

I have two comments about this video. First, this guy should have dated an asian woman. And second, never let a female judge sentence a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_p8cQK9clI
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Re: 300lb Woman Crushes Boyfriend

Postby Rock » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:33 am

wuxi wrote:I have two comments about this video. First, this guy should have dated an asian woman. And second, never let a female judge sentence a woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_p8cQK9clI

Doesn't have to be an Asian. Ana Kasparian (TYT hostess) is welcome to sit on me anytime, anyplace, lol. BTW, has the term hostess become non-PC?

Now turn the tables around for a moment. Suppose self proclaimed fat ass Cenk Uygur (TYT host and owner) had a domestic dispute with his Chinese wife (yes, he's really married to a Chinese woman), sat on her rib-cage, and suffocated her to death. What sort of sentence do you think he would get??? Think about it. Now if he was white, it would probably be even worse. The feminazis would have a field day with it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Jesus H. Christ! This 300 lb. woman crushed her boyfriend to death and only get's probation? WTF?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women