Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

PUA says "looks are not important to women"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby well-informed » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 am

honestly looks, most importantly "your face" is what matters. Steve Hoca when he spoke about facial looks. I know a friend of mine in school that is considered cute by many girls and he is like 5'5 and like 130 pounds soaking wet (built like a stick). He has no purpose to go the gym like many guys do to impress girls
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Why do so many women always claim that looks don't matter to them? Yet they contradict themselves in that their actions do not support such a view, because they always pick good looking guys. Isn't that stupid?

Even a lot of foreign women claim that looks don't matter to them too. Is this a female thing to say that? Why do they say that when they know it's not true?

Everyone is strongly affected by looks. Even if they genuinely believe that looks don't matter, they will still be strongly influenced or affected by them. So it's stupid to deny it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby lavezzi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

females are very vunerable, emotional creatures. chivalry was invented by real men to protect them due to this fact. now we have a bunch of fake men trying to take advantage of the fact via emotional manipulation so that they can act out their little sexual fantasies while similtaneously boosting their egos. what absolute shams men have become. the guy in the video is the very definition of a sham of a man.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Winston wrote:Why do so many women always claim that looks don't matter to them? Yet they contradict themselves in that their actions do not support such a view, because they always pick good looking guys. Isn't that stupid?

Even a lot of foreign women claim that looks don't matter to them too. Is this a female thing to say that? Why do they say that when they know it's not true?

Everyone is strongly affected by looks. Even if they genuinely believe that looks don't matter, they will still be strongly influenced or affected by them. So it's stupid to deny it.

If a man is smart enough to figure out that "the moon landing was faked" (i.e., NASA lied), he should be able to reason out why women lie ---
--- unless he believes individual women are more complex than NASA. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby marklambo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:01 am

This is all case by case. "SOME" women don't put much of an affect on looks....key word "some". "MOST" women do go for looks or money first, or both. Personality and good character is secondary in what a woman in America is attracted to first. If you're a good looking guy and have money, or just have one of those qualities, she'll initially find you interested. THEN she will want to see how your personality and character is.

The hotter the woman, the stricter she becomes. The less attractive the woman is, the less looks play a role because she doesn't attract as many men as the hot one obviously. Women of course do like a man with confidence because it brings out the ALPHA in the guy. Some women may choose a guy with confidence who's not that good looking, but the moment a good looking guy with money comes along, guess who she's keeping and dumping?

It's human nature to be attracted to something visual. If you ask anybody in the world if they actual had a choice between someone good looking or ugly assuming that personalities are the same, who would they choose? Of course the attractive person, it's a fact and anyone that says otherwise is lying.

I hear this all the time from women saying that they rather have a poor guy who treats them right instead of a rich guy who provides for them. If these women really stand true to their word, how come they aren't with the poor guy now? There are more poor guys with great personalities than rich guys. A poor guy will most likely be a nicer man because he knows that's all he can offer. I find this statement from women more of a cover up than anything. And if the woman does go for a poor guy, the relationship won't last long unless she's ugly and can't find anyone else.

Looks and Money DO make a huge difference in attracting more women.

The guys that get the most hot girls:

1) Good looking and rich
2) Not good looking but rich
3) Good looking but not rich
4) Not good looking and not rich but a good character, confidence, personality, etc.

Each can pick up hot women, but one will have to do more work than the other. #4 will ALWAYS have the hardest time. Of course it's "possible" but #1 #2 and #3 don't have to put as much effort. #1 hardly has to put much effort at all. Being #1 is almost like being an AW. People come to them, they don't have to do much of the approaching anymore. Being #4 makes it the hardest and in most cases, too frustrating to even try because 90% of AW (especially if hot) will only go for numbers 1-3, period.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Take a look at this guy, I happen to know him, good friand of my friend
he cam as a refugee to Aust about 10 years ago, now he is close to 30 yo
He is not bad boy, no tattoos, crapy retail job but did some modelling a while back, lives with parents in suburb
he never went to gym, he is not dominating loud type alpha as you can tell from the pic, I would describe him as introvert, shy guy lacking confidence
We all went out a while back, more than 5 years ago
Holy molly THis guy is chick magnet, chicks were flirting with him and we all looked like bunch of losers and he was a bit uncomfortable coz we not getting any attention while chicks are all over him..what confidence what game...he could have been mute n outcome wouldnt change

Chik in the photo isnt his gf even though I know she would jump his cock anytime if he wants that to happen..guy is just gettin more ass than toilet seat, chicks are literally chasing him, how you explain this phenomenon?
Guy has no status, refugee, I dont know if you can call him middle class...but he has LOOKS, his head is symmetrical with no flows and its all it matters to women..

This is the real guy with no money who is definatelly within 20% who get lot of action from quality women, no try hard PUA bs, its jsut his presence, one night stand with attractive girl is easy
Its biological, stev hoca is right, women love attractive faces,
why many of them blatantly lie and say looks dont matter is beyond me,

Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:42 pm

A lot depends on her perception of her options and whether or not she's going to keep you around as a status marker or provider.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld08UrRHxXk[/youtube]

1:00 "In your 20s, you kind of just really go after (like) looks".
1:40 "You sleep with the bad boy, you don't marry him."

Q: If you're the one she married, Poindexter, what does that make you?
A: A freight payer for well-used (not-so) goods. :wink:

They tell you "nice guys" that "looks don't matter" so that their own fading looks aren't held against them when the wall approaches and they realize it is time to go wallet hunting.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

LOOKS DO MATTER

Postby Ginger » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:40 am

If a guy wants to get a girl's attention and for her to be attracted to him, looks is indeed important. Any female who denies this fact is a liar.

I. To attract a girl, you must have looks (and other physical attributes), in order (roughly):

1. Face
2. Height
3. pheromones (appeal to her in the animal/primal level---which is very difficult to ignore). This will take effect when you get her near you. It's electric, and oftentimes the deciding factor if she is the type to act on base impulse alone.
4. sound of voice
5. body type (that the female prefers) and bone structure (that she prefers)
6. other (glasses/no glasses, how you dress, how you act/move)

note: 4, 5, and 6 are interchangeable

II. Then to increase attraction, guy has to have a certain kind of power, which in the modern world is equals to wealth/economic stability. Some girls will want the guy with most $$$, some will want the guy to simply have job and be able to provide. End point, having an income is a must (otherwise you are just stage I guy). In other societies, this could translate to social standing and reputation.

III. Then comes the personality. If you got a personality the specific girl goes for, then you are a keeper/long term/the one.

-Please note that girls who go for I only is only after sex/score. Note that not all females will act out these biological urges.
-Those girls who go for I, and II are looking for short term relationship or someone to use for mutual benefit and to discard later. No problem if guys is looking for the same.
-Those girls who go for I, II, and III are looking for someone to be with, with intention to marry, and is looking for her 'The One'.

reference: I possess XX chromosomes :P
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: LOOKS DO MATTER

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Ginger wrote:If a guy wants to get a girl's attention and for her to be attracted to him, looks is indeed important. Any female who denies this fact is a liar.

I. To attract a girl, you must have looks (and other physical attributes), in order (roughly):

1. Face
2. Height
3. pheromones (appeal to her in the animal/primal level---which is very difficult to ignore). This will take effect when you get her near you. It's electric, and oftentimes the deciding factor if she is the type to act on base impulse alone.
4. sound of voice
5. body type (that the female prefers) and bone structure (that she prefers)
6. other (glasses/no glasses, how you dress, how you act/move)

note: 4, 5, and 6 are interchangeable

II. Then to increase attraction, guy has to have a certain kind of power, which in the modern world is equals to wealth/economic stability. Some girls will want the guy with most $$$, some will want the guy to simply have job and be able to provide. End point, having an income is a must (otherwise you are just stage I guy). In other societies, this could translate to social standing and reputation.

III. Then comes the personality. If you got a personality the specific girl goes for, then you are a keeper/long term/the one.

-Please note that girls who go for I only is only after sex/score. Note that not all females will act out these biological urges.
-Those girls who go for I, and II are looking for short term relationship or someone to use for mutual benefit and to discard later. No problem if guys is looking for the same.
-Those girls who go for I, II, and III are looking for someone to be with, with intention to marry, and is looking for her 'The One'.

reference: I possess XX chromosomes :P

Notice how FACE/HEAD is number 1, TWICE

it cant be denied

Just today on tv they talking about David Becham , his success , looks, he is brand now, sells underwear like hot caakes, ...now who wold wanna buy Winnies underwear?
there are many football players that are better than him, if he was ugly he would never be what he is now, if he had head of Paul Scholes on his shoulders nobody would know about him.

Thanks Ginger but can you tell us why women would always deny that, maybe not all of them but most will,
but notice how women use phrase 'my type'...do they secretly reffering to 'looks'....when challanged they would be like..no no, im not like that, blaha blah..
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: LOOKS DO MATTER

Postby Ginger » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Banano wrote:Thanks Ginger but can you tell us why women would always deny that, maybe not all of them but most will,
but notice how women use phrase 'my type'...do they secretly reffering to 'looks'....when challanged they would be like..no no, im not like that, blaha blah..

Because most people cannot handle the truth and would rather give an expected answer?

I really do not know why even deny it.

Maybe because females are 'trained' to think that saying they don't care about looks is the way to go? It's the acceptable answer if one is female, that you are looking for nice personality (oh c'mon, it takes time to know someone) and does not care at all about looks (yeah right).

Maybe some girls mean they might go out with a 5/6 in looks if he is good in other areas but hey, if it's looks alone, let's be all honest, as humans we would want the best at everything if we can have it, and the same applies for looks.

However, if a girl is looking for The One, the guy needs to at least score great on all 3 parameters (at least 7 average), if a guy who is like an overall 9 comes along and she sees that he is an overall 9, of course the female will go for him instead (unless other factors will prevent her from going for the upgrade). Same applies to guys.

On another note, there is the phenomenon called 'blinders/tunnel vision'. If a guy/girl is in-love with a girl/guy, the rest of the world fades sorta, so even if a perfect 10 parades along, they are too 'blinded' to see that and therefore sticks to the partner, believing they have the very best, then they will live happily ever after :P (as long as both have the blinders/tunnel vision). The problem is when one loses the tunnel vision and becomes aware of the other prospects.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Explains why online dating in the west is purely based on looks whereas online dating in SE asia is based on economics and to lesser degree on looks.

Women in the west can survive without men easily and knowing someone takes time ,so when girl decides to date a guy online its bc of his attractivness, not bc of his personality like girls want you to beleive

Women are fked in the head, also when women compliment ea they lie, ah those shoes are so sexy,your new handbag is amazing when you know they are telling lie.....

men are more honest, if something sucks we gonna say it
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby lavezzi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:14 pm

10% of men are 'ugly', 10% are 'hot'. if you are in the 80% between these two extremes, its all about confidence, social status and personality, not appearence.

remember, the only females who practically worship 'hot' guys are complete whores i.e. western/westernized women. its become a trend of the feminist culture of poisin for women to focus on 'beautiful' men, and its being promoted world wide. i still have faith there are some non slutty and shallow women left. certainly not in the west though.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:51 pm

lavezzi

u talk like pua fanatic

ww was super confident when he came from ph to taiwan, it didnt help him get chicks
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby lavezzi » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:40 pm

next time you go out, look around you. hardly any males have model looks. an overwhelming majority are just average. are you really claiming this tiny percentage of good looking guys are hogging all the women, while the vast majority get nothing?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 am

lavezzi wrote:next time you go out, look around you. hardly any males have model looks. an overwhelming majority are just average. are you really claiming this tiny percentage of good looking guys are hogging all the women, while the vast majority get nothing?

Yes tiny percentage of guys about 20% of them gets attention from majority of women, thes 20% of guys are wht women are trying to get.

Next time you go to the club have a look around and see how many people pick up and who picks up, I was a bouncer a while ago I could tell you confidence can get you somewhere if you are on the border but women dont even talk to you unless she isomewhat likes you, you get brushed aside or you are in friends zone..

Most guys go to club and get drunk, but theres small number of players who get all the action, week in week out its always the same guys that get women, I could say 50% of guys have no hope in clubs, they just go there to make crowd but no women would be with them no matter how intoxicated and ugly she was..

WW has all the confidence as he approached 100s of AW and all of them told him off, I think you need balls to approach 100s of women.
He approached many Russian women and while they were nicer to him it still didnt materialize .it was only when he went to PH that he got all the action.
Confidence means nothing when they think you are unattractive,
Friend of mine who is short ass but is confident as, he goes to club and just uses carpet bombing, approaches all the girls, never worked for him , ends up in brothel and dont go out for the next 3 months or so

It only works when they are already attracted to you to some degree and thats where pretty face helps, it breaks down their defences
Banano
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women