Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

PUA says "looks are not important to women"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:02 am

Teal Lantern wrote:A lot depends on her perception of her options and whether or not she's going to keep you around as a status marker or provider.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld08UrRHxXk[/youtube]

1:00 "In your 20s, you kind of just really go after (like) looks".
1:40 "You sleep with the bad boy, you don't marry him."

Q: If you're the one she married, Poindexter, what does that make you?
A: A freight payer for well-used (not-so) goods. :wink:

They tell you "nice guys" that "looks don't matter" so that their own fading looks aren't held against them when the wall approaches and they realize it is time to go wallet hunting.

Spot On!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 am

PUAs who say looks don't matter are either attractive or delusional. Women who say looks don't matter are lying.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 am

1. Face
2. Height
3. pheromones (appeal to her in the animal/primal level---which is very difficult to ignore). This will take effect when you get her near you. It's electric, and oftentimes the deciding factor if she is the type to act on base impulse alone.
4. sound of voice
5. body type (that the female prefers) and bone structure (that she prefers)
6. other (glasses/no glasses, how you dress, how you act/move)

This is interesting, are there any science behind pheromones, can you increase them somehow, it sits pretty high on the list
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:02 am

Teal Lantern wrote:
Winston wrote:Why do so many women always claim that looks don't matter to them? Yet they contradict themselves in that their actions do not support such a view, because they always pick good looking guys. Isn't that stupid?

Even a lot of foreign women claim that looks don't matter to them too. Is this a female thing to say that? Why do they say that when they know it's not true?

Everyone is strongly affected by looks. Even if they genuinely believe that looks don't matter, they will still be strongly influenced or affected by them. So it's stupid to deny it.

If a man is smart enough to figure out that "the moon landing was faked" (i.e., NASA lied), he should be able to reason out why women lie ---
--- unless he believes individual women are more complex than NASA. :lol:

I can guess why women might say that, to not appear shallow. But I just wanted to hear other opinions. I can't relate to lying though, since I don't do it. Why can't women just be honest? Even many foreign women say that they don't care about looks. Many AFA profiles even say that. Is it possible for poor women to not care about looks?

Have you ever had the experience when a woman tells you: "I go for personality, not looks. My last boyfriend was short, fat, bald and not good looking. But he had the most amazing personality. I loved him so much!" Yet when you ask for a photo of him, they have none? Why do many girls say that? Is it even true?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Winston wrote:I can guess why women might say that, to not appear shallow. But I just wanted to hear other opinions. I can't relate to lying though, since I don't do it. Why can't women just be honest?

It's a question of what the girl sees as being in HER best interest.
Beware the visual lie.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJfFGgzhfhY[/youtube]
This is what we mean when we talk about those airbrushed images from your dating sites. :lol:

Winston wrote:Even many foreign women say that they don't care about looks. Many AFA profiles even say that. Is it possible for poor women to not care about looks?

Poor women care about looks, but the smarter ones care MORE about a better quality of life.
Are you familiar with Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs?

The foreign women also "age out" earlier than western women do. Single western women, 35+, have a much easier time getting someone to marry them compared to non-western women that age.

Winston wrote:Have you ever had the experience when a woman tells you: "I go for personality, not looks. My last boyfriend was short, fat, bald and not good looking. But he had the most amazing personality. I loved him so much!" Yet when you ask for a photo of him, they have none? Why do many girls say that? Is it even true?

I've even gotten "You're gonna make someone (else?) a great husband, someday." :oops: :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:08 pm

I came to realization that western women(not FW) care more about looks then westen men do, FW do too but economics plays a huge role so they aint as picky, (food/shelter takes priority)

Western women already have food/shelter so they do chose according to what get their panties wet

Its true single ww in mid 30s still have a lot more options compared to FW same age. Ok ww look better as they age, ever heard of Filipina milf or cougar, non existent species, Russians are on their last legs by the age of 30, thier potato and bread diet takes its toll on their bodies.

many men on this forum delude themselvs thinking western women in 30 and 40s dont have options and will settle, they still have more options then men will ever have, the once who decide not to get married can go clubbing till they hit 50 years of age and pick up a guy thats half her age.
Look steve hoca, for his age he is average or above average looking guy, runs marathons, lives healthy lifestyle and still cant get women 5 years younger than him, he needs to go 5-10 years older than himslef to get a women. Men never have advantage in the west

Now some will also 50%-60% AW are fat, thats true but its not like american men are in shape, thay are as fat.. burgers, beer, fries...
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Andrewww » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 am

I don't think anyone on this forum is waiting for the Western woman to settle in her 30s and 40s. I would rather stay single in my 30s and 40s than date some "princess" who still thinks she's in her teenage years.

Also, I don't know a single guy who would date a woman twice his age or older than him for that matter. While there might be some losers who will marry a fat, ungrateful, bitter whale with a couple of kids to boot and a few ex-husbands, they probably don't know better.

Also, you're the first one who I heard saying that WW look better as they age lol. Except for Asian women, all of them start losing their sex appeal in their late 20s.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby mguy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:25 am

The "looks do no matter" analysis is not complete. There are cultural factors that determine the looks.

As an extreme example, imagine a black guy who is a 9 in the scale in the USA may simply not be seen as even dateable in apartheid states. His looks is totally demolished by cultural forces. These societal reinforcement mechanism plays a larger role. As an example, say a society that constantly says that one-eyed men are the epitome of beauty, then girls would think one-eyed men really are beautiful.

Looks do matter, but whose lens should one use to evaluate the aesthetic quality of "looks" -- is the question.

The old equation

Money + Looks = Girl

The global dating equation

Money + Looks(as seen by the culture influencing the girl's rating of beauty mechanism) = Girl
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Maverick » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 am

After some serious analysis with my past experiences constantly approaching women, traveling around, and hanging out with a wide variety of people, I've come to some conclusions.

Here's my lineup, based on my own personal experiences of what attracts western women (in general):

1) Outlook on life (confidence/attitude*)
2) Social status
3) Displayed ability to get other girls (could tie into social status)
4) Ability to get drugs (cocaine is a p***y magnet!)
5) Looks (face, height, race)

In my experience, having money doesn't really do anything. It's the social status that goes along with it that matters.

Also, I really think that a person could be VERY successful in the US if they lack ONE of the major components of looks (but still have "game"). If you lack more than one, things might get difficult for you.

Again, this is all based on my subjective experience.

*Disclaimer: Having the "right attitude" means drinking the Koolaid HARD. I used to be an avid drinker. This is how I discovered that. :D [/b]
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:46 am

I would swap number 1 and 5

No 3 is interesting though, women can sense whether guy is popular with girls or not(this could be related to looks, status, etc)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby mand38 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:13 pm

"Here is something interesting from a PUA named Tyler Durden. He says looks DO NOT MATTER to women! He also says money IS NOT IMPORTANT to women! WTF? Well, here he is explaining himself, check it out. "

Suuure...
If you are dating with blind women than she really don't care how do you look. And if you are dating some millionaire daughter she will probably don't mind how poor are you. But in all other cases this statement have no sense
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
mand38
Freshman Poster

Postby insanity » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm

mand38 wrote:"Here is something interesting from a PUA named Tyler Durden. He says looks DO NOT MATTER to women! He also says money IS NOT IMPORTANT to women! WTF? Well, here he is explaining himself, check it out. "

Suuure...
If you are dating with blind women than she really don't care how do you look. And if you are dating some millionaire daughter she will probably don't mind how poor are you. But in all other cases this statement have no sense

And even then it´s wrong...
insanity
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

In the past months I picked up 2 MILFs and I asked them about things we talk abut on this forum, looks, attraction, etc

Interestingly they both said the same thing, the FIRST few seconds are most important, they either like the guy or they don't,
if they don't find guy attractive its game over, persistent guy will come across as desperate.

Game is over before you open your mouth according to these cougars.

yes, they will smile to a guy they like and that's unofficial invitation, when they don't smile at you and look the other way means you are not her type!!
They even said how some of her GFs to approach a guy and ask for number....if you are hot looking guy Anglosphere is paradise, you get to bang most of the women

Same with guys, how long it take you to size up the chick?? Split second, you know straight away if she is in or out

That's what I like about these older women, they are much more honest and open than young girls who are mentally unstable and insecure
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby kai1275 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Banano wrote:In the past months I picked up 2 MILFs and I asked them about things we talk abut on this forum, looks, attraction, etc

Interestingly they both said the same thing, the FIRST few seconds are most important, they either like the guy or they don't,
if they don't find guy attractive its game over, persistent guy will come across as desperate.

Game is over before you open your mouth according to these cougars.

yes, they will smile to a guy they like and that's unofficial invitation, when they don't smile at you and look the other way means you are not her type!!
They even said how some of her GFs to approach a guy and ask for number....if you are hot looking guy Anglosphere is paradise, you get to bang most of the women

Same with guys, how long it take you to size up the chick?? Split second, you know straight away if she is in or out

That's what I like about these older women, they are much more honest and open than young girls who are mentally unstable and insecure

They are only honest because they wasted 10-20 years playing around being silly or had a bad relationship that was either their fault or their ex husband. Time does very predictable and typical things to people. If they were in their "prime" they probably would not tell you shit unless they actually liked you attraction wise...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Venetienzo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:32 am

I believe looks can only go so far and what that person deems as attractive, physically and personality wise, comes into play big time. Its all about personal taste. However, IMO, it is much easier to generalize these western whores on pure physicality and resources alone.

kai1275 wrote:They are only honest because they wasted 10-20 years playing around being silly or had a bad relationship that was either their fault or their ex husband. Time does very predictable and typical things to people. If they were in their "prime" they probably would not tell you shit unless they actually liked you attraction wise...

This... +1

Was this from personal experience Kai?
Venetienzo
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women