Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

PUA says "looks are not important to women"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Maverick » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:23 am

Banano wrote:In the past months I picked up 2 MILFs and I asked them about things we talk abut on this forum, looks, attraction, etc

Interestingly they both said the same thing, the FIRST few seconds are most important, they either like the guy or they don't,
if they don't find guy attractive its game over, persistent guy will come across as desperate.

Game is over before you open your mouth according to these cougars.

yes, they will smile to a guy they like and that's unofficial invitation, when they don't smile at you and look the other way means you are not her type!!
They even said how some of her GFs to approach a guy and ask for number....if you are hot looking guy Anglosphere is paradise, you get to bang most of the women

Same with guys, how long it take you to size up the chick?? Split second, you know straight away if she is in or out

That's what I like about these older women, they are much more honest and open than young girls who are mentally unstable and insecure

The thing is what women say and what women do are two very different things (I learned this from my days messing around with PUA, but it's something that my experiences have reaffirmed).

Quite frankly (and, of course, this is from my personal experience alone), I've been SHOCKED on many occasions by the caliber of girls that I was able to get (both for sex and relationships) here in the US simply by trying.

Many of these situations involved me being in direct competition with the typical tall, good-looking, well-built, outgoing guy. And I still won. To this day, when I think back on these situations, I have absolutely no idea how it happened that way.

This is why I question the looks debate.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Venetienzo wrote:I believe looks can only go so far and what that person deems as attractive, physically and personality wise, comes into play big time. Its all about personal taste. However, IMO, it is much easier to generalize these western whores on pure physicality and resources alone.

kai1275 wrote:They are only honest because they wasted 10-20 years playing around being silly or had a bad relationship that was either their fault or their ex husband. Time does very predictable and typical things to people. If they were in their "prime" they probably would not tell you shit unless they actually liked you attraction wise...

This... +1

Was this from personal experience Kai?

Sure. I was combining many things in my mind when I wrote this, but yeah I have had this happen to me before. Many times in fact. Before I met my wife or ex-wife, I strongly prefered older women. I was milf crazy even. I was drawn to their maturity, but it's a facade actually. They are not truly wise or very mature. 9 times out of 10 they are like this for the reasons I stated above.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby fightforlove » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Women have eyeballs and what they see will shape the way they think of you. I spent a year+ struggling with online dating, writing creative/witty profiles and spraying numerous girls over several different websites with catchy, original messages. Got absolutely nowhere and then gave up for a while to work on myself. I started lifting weights, got some attractive new clothes, changed my hair style, and then got some professional head shots taken. Put up my better quality photos on the same sites and, bang, I got numberous responses, winks, and averaged a date per week for months. I also had a breakthrough with women I was meeting in the real world at this time too. Don't listen to these PUAholes or women when they say "looks aren't important", looks are a HUGE influence in the minds of women and Good looks are a weapon, especially in the online dating world where photos are EVERYTHING. Guys, do what you've got to do to make yourselves look good.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Online dating is all about looks, it doesn't matter what you say in your profile(I doubt they even read it), all it matters is how hot you look in your photos.

I wonder how PUA followers use 'game' in online dating?

Think what happens when a girl searches for a guy on POF.
She will have 20 guys or so per page but she will be physically attracted to 1 or 2 guys,.
Is she gonna send message to these 2 guys or she'll contact one of 18 guys that's shes not attracted to?

Bars/clubs are not as bad but still good looks will make your life much much easier
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm

American women value status and money over looks.

You guys are forgetting about the scores of good looking men who are struggling to get women in America, there are a lot of them.

Most guys in America who have gf or wives are NOT good looking.

American women want the guy that all the females want.

Keys to getting American women:

Keep in mind that you do not always need all of these attributes.

1. Have money

2. Be the guy that all the females want

3. Proof that you have already been successful with ladies

4. Fit into the social circles of your desired females

5. Be a bad boy

6. Be a drug dealer

If you're an average looking guy and you have the above attributes, then you're going to attract women much better than a good looking man who doesn't have the above attributes.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:31 pm

fightforlove wrote:Women have eyeballs and what they see will shape the way they think of you. I spent a year+ struggling with online dating, writing creative/witty profiles and spraying numerous girls over several different websites with catchy, original messages. Got absolutely nowhere and then gave up for a while to work on myself. I started lifting weights, got some attractive new clothes, changed my hair style, and then got some professional head shots taken. Put up my better quality photos on the same sites and, bang, I got numberous responses, winks, and averaged a date per week for months. I also had a breakthrough with women I was meeting in the real world at this time too. Don't listen to these PUAholes or women when they say "looks aren't important", looks are a HUGE influence in the minds of women and Good looks are a weapon, especially in the online dating world where photos are EVERYTHING. Guys, do what you've got to do to make yourselves look good.

It wasn't only the looks that got you those dates.

You improved yourself greatly and gave the impression that you had status, a social life and money.

The professional head shots and your new clothes displayed SOCIAL STATUS.

Looks alone won't get you women in America.

I've had more success in the real world of dating that online websites.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:35 pm

It all depends on your ethnicity in America too.

A good looking white man is going to get far more attention than a good looking asian or black man in America.

Even many average looking white men get more attention than a good looking asian or black man in America.

Overseas, things change as a good looking asian and good looking black man attract more women than in America.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby mguy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 pm

SilverEnergy wrote:It all depends on your ethnicity in America too.

A good looking white man is going to get far more attention than a good looking asian or black man in America.

Even many average looking white men get more attention than a good looking asian or black man in America.

Overseas, things change as a good looking asian and good looking black man attract more women than in America.

shhhhhhh.

saying this could get you banned in most forums. the pua thrives on dreams based on distorted realities.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Ever seen those things that come out of a bull's asshole? Those are called PUAs.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pete98146 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm

I think women these days care about EVERYTHING. But women go thru phases. The younger gals just want to have fun and focus on guys who are alpha, good looking and can entertain. As they reach their mid 20s most realize they do want to get married and raise a family. So their requirements change dramatically to a guy who can first and foremost provide security. Security is defined as the ability for her man to pull down 100k so she can stop working and be a stay at home mother and/or be able to afford expensive daycare. She also wants that nice home in the suburbs and a late model car.

Living in Seattle, I see how the Microsoft/Boeing guys get a lot of the pretty women because they pull bank.

I'd venture to say the need for their men to have good looks declines as women age. But they want a canvas that they can work with ie they want to go shopping and buy her husband nice new clothes and he looks presentable. It would be interesting to hear a woman's view on topic.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:06 pm

pete98146 wrote:I think women these days care about EVERYTHING. But women go thru phases. The younger gals just want to have fun and focus on guys who are alpha, good looking and can entertain. As they reach their mid 20s most realize they do want to get married and raise a family. So their requirements change dramatically to a guy who can first and foremost provide security. Security is defined as the ability for her man to pull down 100k so she can stop working and be a stay at home mother and/or be able to afford expensive daycare. She also wants that nice home in the suburbs and a late model car.

Living in Seattle, I see how the Microsoft/Boeing guys get a lot of the pretty women because they pull bank.

I'd venture to say the need for their men to have good looks declines as women age. But they want a canvas that they can work with ie they want to go shopping and buy her husband nice new clothes and he looks presentable. It would be interesting to hear a woman's view on topic.

I would say spot on, but most US women are not like this. Most Asian women abroad? Yes, this describes them to a T. Not even a US woman knows what the f**k she wants. If you even sat them down and told them exactly what they wanted e.g. (Alpha guy, fun, etc.) they will call you a liar and tell you to shut up/roll their eyes...

Tell them what they truly need in a man and they all f***ing nod their heads in agreement. :roll:

I fit that MSFT/Boeing comparo you just made, I have turned down 3 job offers from MSFT even, but unless you look like a tall "Chad from the lacrosse team", you won't get anything quality here, unless you are just f***ing lucky and get one of those 5-10% women. Go abroad and jaw-dropping 8-10s are like grabbing large fish in a small barrel with those super sticky football WR gloves that Andre Johnson uses.....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women