Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do misunderstandings happen more with women than men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why do misunderstandings happen more with women than men?

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:38 pm

This is just a general observation, not absolute one. How come men rarely or never have misunderstandings? I mean if two guys get along online, there will be no surprises in person. I'll be just the same. Even many women admit that men are more straightforward and easy to understand.

But with women, there is a lot more misunderstanding, friction, moodiness, surprises, tension, etc.?

A lot of women I've met online were very different in person. But men are basically the same (as long as they're honest of course).

Why is that?

Do you all notice the same thing, that most of your misunderstandings are with women rather than with men?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby keius » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:50 am

Hehe, there's a reason why "Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars" has sold so many copies. Women are rarely direct and say what they mean. You need an interpreter to translate what they say and what they actually mean.

I think anyone who's ever had a gf for any length of time will know this already. I could write a book on this....or regurgitate a book that's already been written on this topic :P
keius
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:59 am

Because women often do make decisions based more on emotions, social approval, or spur of the moment "gut" feelings. Men tend to rationalize or analyze things. That's just basic biological wiring. There are exceptions to this but not very many.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby ssjparris » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:55 am

one word hormones, hormones, hormones.

once these suckers are fired up inside the ladies they just flux their emotions to the left and to the right. Women are never like the sun. they are instead like the moon, with different phases and different algorithms ( did i spell that right ?). Men on the other hand are like the sun because they never change. boy its great being a guy.

winston its kinda weird I was just thinking these same thoughts bro. women are just a little complex. they don't want you to grab their butt in public but when your alone with them its okay to grab their butt in private. HUH ? one minute they do not want you to be around the next minute they are all over you. HUH ?

OH Boy can't live without them. they are truly the supporter of our manliness. we need them the same way they need us.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:00 am

ssjparris wrote:
winston its kinda weird I was just thinking these same thoughts bro. women are just a little complex. they don't want you to grab their butt in public but when your alone with them its okay to grab their butt in private. HUH ? one minute they do not want you to be around the next minute they are all over you. HUH ? .

Two words. Social approval.

Most women don't want to look badly in front of their peers (other women) but are actually kind of into it in private. :lol: Most guys couldn't care less about this as long as it's not stepping on another guy's toes.

It's just like how some women will date certain guys to impress their friends but guys couldn't care less about talking about another man's spouse or girlfriend.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby ssjparris » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 am

totally agreed. It definitely is social approval. like i said its great being a guy.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:20 pm

So what causes the misunderstandings between men and women?

Have you all seen the Star Trek Voyager series? Do you think a woman could ever be as calm and rational as Captain Janeway was? She was a good character. But could a woman be like her in real life?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women