Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Spend less time worrying about someone else's sexual conquests, and work on your own goals.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Konradzsky wrote:So mind your own business you potato eating homeless bum mick.
If it wasn't for Irish people's dependency on potatoes as our main source of food down through the generations, the potato famine would have never affected us and there would have been no Irish immigrants in America to build the roads your Filipino family so enjoys using after waltzing in several hundred years later.

I personally find Winston's Filipina to be exquisite in appearance, but find the blonde Russian women you pull your little Filipino willy to every night to be appalling, so it's all about personal taste.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Konradzsky wrote:
lavezzi wrote:
If it wasn't for Irish people's dependency on potatoes as our main source of food down through the generations, the potato famine would have never affected us and there would have been no Irish immigrants in America to build the roads your Filipino family so enjoys using after waltzing in several hundred years later.

I personally find Winston's Filipina to be exquisite in appearance, but find the blonde Russian women you pull your little Filipino willy to every night to be appalling, so it's all about personal taste.
My cousin is half Irish. I've had plenty of encounters with your Mickish kind from high school, in pubs, bars, and on the streets.
Irish are the lowest rung of the American socioeconomic apparatus, they are junkie criminals like blacks and latinos.

Irish are just Anglo white trash. The British were kicking around the orange haired gingers like soccer balls for centuries. Then the Irish were dying from the potato famine because they ran out of Lucky Charms and drowned their sorrows with Jack Daniels.

Asians are good at math, built the railroad, graduate college, low crime rates, and are good citizens of any nation.

I honestly don't find Winston's woman to be attractive, and it's not good enough for me. I have actual standards. Compare Russian chicks to Filipina girls. Russian girls are hotter, more intelligent, and sophisticated than any Filipina I've met. Filipinas try so hard to be white and worship white cock like whores.

The truth is brutal and harsh. I don't apologize for it. So cry me a river.
I thought in one of your other posts, you said you were a virgin? So what makes you an expert all of a sudden. You also trashed Filipinos and Chinese people in one of your other rants , yet praise Asians now? WTF.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Konradzsky wrote:My cousin is half Irish. I've had plenty of encounters with your Mickish kind from high school, in pubs, bars, and on the streets.
Irish are the lowest rung of the American socioeconomic apparatus, they are junkie criminals like blacks and latinos.

Irish are just Anglo white trash. The British were kicking around the orange haired gingers like soccer balls for centuries. Then the Irish were dying from the potato famine because they ran out of Lucky Charms and drowned their sorrows with Jack Daniels.

Asians are good at math, built the railroad, graduate college, low crime rates, and are good citizens of any nation.

I honestly don't find Winston's woman to be attractive, and it's not good enough for me. I have actual standards. Compare Russian chicks to Filipina girls. Russian girls are hotter, more intelligent, and sophisticated than any Filipina I've met. Filipinas try so hard to be white and worship white cock like whores.

The truth is brutal and harsh. I don't apologize for it. So cry me a river.
Funny how all in the one post you trash one nationality of the White Caucasian race (the Irish) whilst praising another (the Russians) but then use the Asian race as a whole to defend your own people, who you then criticize for doing the exact same thing you do (but as the opposite gender).

You better stop claiming you're not trolling, because you're making yourself look like quite a large fuckwit.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Blatant hypocrasy

Post by lavezzi »

Konradzsky wrote:Filipinas try so hard to be white...
Konradzsky wrote:I consider myself American. f**k the Philippines and Filipinos.

I am U.S. born, bred, and kicking Ass.

Konradzsky wrote:...and worship white cock like whores.
viewtopic.php?t=12586

:lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston,

Post by Winston »

lavezzi wrote:Remember, a lot of these 'playboy' types of guys are very egotistical and extroverted in nature, which means they bullshit a hell of a lot, especially when recalling sexual encounters in a place of similar bragging on the internet where it can never be traced back to the truth.

Don't believe anything you hear on the internet as it's always, always going to be highly exaggerated, if not total BS.
This is true. Most guys I know who are getting laid every day (esp in the Philippines) have no need to brag about it on the internet. They are too busy having fun, or making money, and don't care what others think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Konradzsky wrote:Winston, you talk a lot of shit. You are 40 years old. You live at your parents house in taiwan. You had a kid with a dark and ugly filipina. You wasted money on katya. who do you think you are?
LOL. I am 38. Stop exaggerating. I am doing the smart thing at my parents house by saving money for travel. It's an efficient and effective way of saving up resources. I wish more people would do it. My girl is not dark or ugly. She is morena and gets stares from everyone when she goes out. You can ask Steve Neese or Ladislav. They've seen what I mean.

Prove that you're not a virgin. Show us pics of you with girls in romantic poses. I have proven mine. Where is yours?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You know when guys who live in multicultural societies don't like their mother, they will try to find a woman of another race, otherwise it reminds them too much of their mother. The ol' Hitler hated his Jewish mother so he tried to take revenge bs. Maybe that's what happened with WInston, he blamed his horrible school years on his mother so he started chasing white women. Wait never mind, Winston had the hots for some asian girls in high school. Okay well maybe it's what happened with Konrad.

Don't worry my dear troll, Korea had a lot of ugly women as well but then plastic surgery and extreme narcissism came along and saved the day, now Korean men don't suffer from erectile dysfunction, only from whiny, entitled women.

Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Konradzsky wrote:Odbo never experienced p***y in his life. He posts 2 Asian girls he wished he could f**k but ends up crying after he masturbates his noodle dick. Poor odbo.

I am attracted to Russian/slavic girls. What the hell does that have to do with my mother? Odbo is a redneck and has f***ed his mother. Damn hillbillies.

Odbo is the angriest, dumbest piece of shit I have ever encountered. I hope he dies alone so his sperm eradicated and doesn't infect some dumb whore with his inferior genes. f**k Odbo!
An excerpt from the forum rules:
"3. No unduly disruptive behavior that would cause us to lose other members.

4. No harassment or unnecessary hostility toward other members without valid cause."

Hmmm.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Realise there is a lot of bullshitters around, maybe he did maybe he didn't... but the older you get the more you see through bullshit...

The guy who screwed the whole cheerleader squad, probably screwed one or maybe two in 5 years but the stories enlarge as they get older!
Sonali Chandna
Freshman Poster

Re: Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Post by Sonali Chandna »

Girls are everywhere it only required to play the cards right, I have been on this dating and hook up site http://www.meetoutside.com, and at times men simply come on too fast, it only they are ready to go out on a date, and then after dinner and getting a little drunk rest can easily follow, is what I believe.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

The_Adventurer wrote:
I've noticed Japanese and Korean girls that I've met in other countries were a lot easier than on their home turf. I think a lot has to do with the freedom and being "away from home" and the prying eyes that go with it.
+1

True of Whites and Latins as well. Girls want to have fun -- if it wont hurt their rep. "Return of Kings" has some articles on this.

Winston, if you want to lay backpackers, you'd have to change a lot. Work on being laid back, cool, playful. Personally I wouldnt go for the backpacker type anyway. But actually as a fish-out-of-water truth-seeking "banana", backpackers might be the perfect pond for you to play in. You might find a "soulmate".

Maybe you should start wearing one of those bandannas on your head, smoking dope, and listening to obscure rock music.

PS I want to see Jezebel post THAT picture!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Regarding the backpackers:

http://www.lifebeyondbordersblog.com/le ... irl-to-do/

That's the only cock that some White girls living in Bangkok ever get.

Check out these articles:

http://www.adventurouskate.com/sihanouk ... -paradise/

http://www.backpackerbanter.com/blog/se ... ostel-life

A lot of female travelers are looking for sex, too. And, being away from their home circle, they are freed from worrying about what other people might think.

If you're in Thailand, the Philippines or Cambodia, then a lot of the male travelers will be too busy getting native p***y to notice the lady travelers. Which drives down the value of their p***y, and makes them more available. If you're in a place where native p***y is less readily available, then the traveler chicks will be correspondingly more difficult to get.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Surely in a country like Thailand the value of p***y goes down.
Particulary this can be painful to "our so empowered Western women"who can handle the reality of male female interaction only at home.
Anything who brings her outside her comfort zone is automatically labelled as male dominated area.
She doesn't care if it's Pakistan or Thailand.
The end of the story is similar.

I've found very few Western women who where more aware of the true deal..that Thaies women are not the so poor submissive girls to Western guys lust.

These kind of women i think where at the beginning more open,less defensive and spent some time in Thailand to see more how it's working.

Regarding backpackers females i don't look at them or try to interact with.
They don't do it either but the problem i got it's many of them carry this judgemental view and i could see on their faces that they dislike the sight of Westerm men and Thaies women.

I repeat and i've read comments from them..they prefer to stay alone,to keep passive,blaming foreigners who comes to find cheap p***y and they don't try to adapt to their new environment by droping down their requirements for men.
Nothing new there for me because what is very characteristic of a feminist woman is that she prefer until the end to never give up on her conditions she put on a man even if it imply to remain single.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pandabear wrote:Regarding the backpackers:

http://www.lifebeyondbordersblog.com/le ... irl-to-do/

That's the only cock that some White girls living in Bangkok ever get.

Check out these articles:

http://www.adventurouskate.com/sihanouk ... -paradise/

....................A lot of female travelers are looking for sex, too. And, being away from their home circle, they are freed from worrying about what other people might think.

If you're in Thailand, the Philippines or Cambodia, then a lot of the male travelers will be too busy getting native p***y to notice the lady travelers. Which drives down the value of their p***y, and makes them more available. If you're in a place where native p***y is less readily available, then the traveler chicks will be correspondingly more difficult to get.
You may be the best web-researcher on this site.
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."