Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
alexmerlin
Freshman Poster

Re: Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Post by alexmerlin »

He may be lying but tourist girls in Thailand are definitely reknown for being easy. Thai beach boys (actual dark looking northeastern Thais) who work at the cabanas and beach bars at places like Koh Phangan are frequently seen hooking up with european girls. It's not total bullshit because it does happen in some areas and i've seen it with my own eyes. you can use hookup app to serach nearby girls.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Post by pete98146 »

Ah great question. I've done some traveling in my life and here's my interesting observation. Are girls in hostels easy to bag? Yes and no. For the most part, women are out to have a good memorable time on these trips and having sex often times is the icing on top of the cake as they say.

But (and it can be a big but), if you are an American you may have to work a bit harder to land that sexy backpacker chick. What do I mean by that? Well I've seen it first hand. Europeans can be a bit wary of Americans. It's a fact. The rest of the world does not enjoy our nation's political stance and we are viewed as aholes and warmongers. Many euros will want nothing to do with you.

Others may be open but you'll have to go out to your way to explain that you are not the average American. Last time I my wife and I went to Thailand, we went on a zip lining tour. In our van, there was a group of 4 very attractive, young Norwegian chicks. It took a bit of time for them to warm up to me. Did help that I have Norwegian roots and I was asking a lot of questions about their country. If I were younger and single, I would have had a realistic shot at bagging one of them.

But that said, I think women from around the world are, for the most part, much more free and sexually liberated compared to American women. I've seen American girls party overseas and they still cluster in that same tightly bunched co*ckblocking gaggle that they use here in the States.