Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Colt2571 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:That guy was replying to me on You Tube, it was sent to my inbox.

Can you hook up in hostels? Yes, is it likely? I don't know how's your game?



you should check out my post above, i go into detail on this. it is not hard to hook up, as most men get in their own way. it is as hard to hook up in a hostel as it is in normal life...about the same...the benefit of working at a hostel was i was ALWAYS AROUND GIRLS, so you adapted quickly and patterns started to emerge....any observant, intelligent man is going to see these patterns and use them to his advantage. it's like dancing, there is a natural rhythm to hooking up...if you feel someone is attracted to you, it's very easy to hook up as long as you don't self sabotage, as many people have psychological reversal to having what it is they want (consciously they want it, but their unconscious mind might not for any number of reasons and since the unconscious mind controls behavioral traits, it's easy to f**k up...like saying all the wrong things in a job interview when you supposedly really want the job, that's psychological reversal)


I fully agree with what your saying. You worked at the hostel and used it as an advantage. Of course when you in a big metro area and tourist attraction like LA (I live here too San Fernando Valley) it does make it easier. As a DJ I could have gotten laid alot more than I did, I just wasn't that into it. I liked playing music, which is why I still do it even though I hardly do clubs anymore. I've met all sorts of women over the years, not at clubs but more bar-ish places you find on 3rd Street in Santa Monica for example.

I never had to be that elaborate either, as the DJ I am the man, I make the party/dancing go around. So every so often I would use it to my advantage, usually going as far as I wanted to take it from phone numbers to ......

Thanks for sharing your stories and suggestions, I'm sure some members will find them useful.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Colt2571 wrote:
Winston wrote:Of course it's all about the rhythm and vibe between you and her. But if all they project at you is a platonic vibe, then it doesn't matter about your game. Game does not create attraction or sexual tension if it's not there. Plus every girl has a different personality. Some just do not respond to any game at all.

Thus a lot of it is out of your control. If she likes you, then you can just go through the motions.

The thing is, hostel environments are not conducive to flirtations. It is not a meat market vibe. The socializing there is usually platonic. The social vibe in them does not feel like you can hit on girls, especially since most of them are in groups and you kind of have to behave when you're in a group.

And even if a girl there likes you, she will just make arrangements to hook up with you later, unless she is leaving the next day to her next destination. And even when a girl makes out with you, it doesn't mean she will take her panties off. Sometimes she will stop right there and go no further.

Some guys have that sexual vibe that stimulates desire in women. Some guys don't. It isn't some technique that you control.

How much do you make in a hostel? Minimum wage? How do you get a job in one? What qualifications do you need?


either you have alot of misconceptions about hostels, or you're visiting the wrong ones.

everything you say here is completely untrue about LA hostels, so i assume you've never been to them.

and yes, you CAN control sexual desire in women...it is a proven technique that you CAN master. even girls who are prudes are susceptible to it. i don't like calling people out on bullshit, but your post shows alot of naivete and assumption. it's important not to see your reality as reality in general...what is true for you is not true for everyone else. and your conclusions about picking up women are in line with your results, because reality is simply what you perceive it to be...if you think picking up women is hard, it will be hard, because that's what you believe to be true.

the bottom line is GAME is a factor in attracting women, but game is a skill you can learn, as all it is, is technique...yes, some people are natural and pick it up faster, but the mind is just a computer that is completely programmable, therefore anyone can learn to tango with the right programmer (trainer). and you can program women with commands like you do a computer...everyone is capable of doing it. what do you think television does? it programs people to do things, eat things, wear things. the mind is like a computer. you don't need to know the lingo, just like you don't need to know how a car works to drive it, but knowing how it works will help you maintain it and drive it better.

as for your questions, i made minimum wage at the hostel, but my boss would always give me money on the side, as he was a very nice and giving person. to get a job in a hostel just do what is done with any job. GO AND ASK. if they're hiring, you'll do what you do at any job, which is interview...it's not some major deal. qualifications depend on what it is you'll be doing, like any job. i had a lot of jobs handling money and customer service before i worked at the hostel, so those were the qualifications that landed me the job.


I couldn't agree more, I would often have to coach friends on what to say even if it was obvious to me. Some people just seem to grasp it naturally while others struggle and have to overcome fears of rejection. But I think we also underestimate the power of rejection. Once or twice and its easy to shrug it off and continue. But if you go years of rejection, combined with being selective, its a recipe for disaster in America Dating, I know, that's what generally happen to me.

I would take rejection quite hard, not in a pissy-moaning such a way but deep feeling of not being desired. I used to think it was because I wasn't a stereotypical Black Man (large dick, excellent athlete, smooth talker, etc). I finally shook that about a decade ago but that didn't stop me from being selective. I just have a hard time grasping the "cluster bomb" tactics of some people, I will finally try it soon however.

That was sort of off topic but back on topic -

Working in any area that puts you around several women in a social setting is advantageous unless your gay...

In some "Pink" collar jobs its easy to hook up, Doctors screw nurses all the time that's nothing new. Traveling workers also find themselves in a ideal position of being "the new guy in town".

But it has to be said, under normal circumstances you are penalized for being Average Joe, Minimum Wage worker especially in a place like LA. That is unless you like dating below average talent and this really is a problem when you get over 30.

The issue I never thought for myself was to get laid. I think for Winston and maybe a few others here, THAT WAS THE PROBLEM. For me it just meant lowering my standards far enough. I don't troll the internet like I used too, but once a upon a time, I could f**k a random girl I found on Yahoo Chatrooms and other chatrooms around the net. If you think there aren't any lonely women out there you're mistaken, the question is do you want to be seen in public with them and I would have to say NO.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Colt2571 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Colt2571 wrote:
Winston wrote:Of course it's all about the rhythm and vibe between you and her. But if all they project at you is a platonic vibe, then it doesn't matter about your game. Game does not create attraction or sexual tension if it's not there. Plus every girl has a different personality. Some just do not respond to any game at all.

Thus a lot of it is out of your control. If she likes you, then you can just go through the motions.

The thing is, hostel environments are not conducive to flirtations. It is not a meat market vibe. The socializing there is usually platonic. The social vibe in them does not feel like you can hit on girls, especially since most of them are in groups and you kind of have to behave when you're in a group.

And even if a girl there likes you, she will just make arrangements to hook up with you later, unless she is leaving the next day to her next destination. And even when a girl makes out with you, it doesn't mean she will take her panties off. Sometimes she will stop right there and go no further.

Some guys have that sexual vibe that stimulates desire in women. Some guys don't. It isn't some technique that you control.

How much do you make in a hostel? Minimum wage? How do you get a job in one? What qualifications do you need?


either you have alot of misconceptions about hostels, or you're visiting the wrong ones.

everything you say here is completely untrue about LA hostels, so i assume you've never been to them.

and yes, you CAN control sexual desire in women...it is a proven technique that you CAN master. even girls who are prudes are susceptible to it. i don't like calling people out on bullshit, but your post shows alot of naivete and assumption. it's important not to see your reality as reality in general...what is true for you is not true for everyone else. and your conclusions about picking up women are in line with your results, because reality is simply what you perceive it to be...if you think picking up women is hard, it will be hard, because that's what you believe to be true.

the bottom line is GAME is a factor in attracting women, but game is a skill you can learn, as all it is, is technique...yes, some people are natural and pick it up faster, but the mind is just a computer that is completely programmable, therefore anyone can learn to tango with the right programmer (trainer). and you can program women with commands like you do a computer...everyone is capable of doing it. what do you think television does? it programs people to do things, eat things, wear things. the mind is like a computer. you don't need to know the lingo, just like you don't need to know how a car works to drive it, but knowing how it works will help you maintain it and drive it better.

as for your questions, i made minimum wage at the hostel, but my boss would always give me money on the side, as he was a very nice and giving person. to get a job in a hostel just do what is done with any job. GO AND ASK. if they're hiring, you'll do what you do at any job, which is interview...it's not some major deal. qualifications depend on what it is you'll be doing, like any job. i had a lot of jobs handling money and customer service before i worked at the hostel, so those were the qualifications that landed me the job.


I couldn't agree more, I would often have to coach friends on what to say even if it was obvious to me. Some people just seem to grasp it naturally while others struggle and have to overcome fears of rejection. But I think we also underestimate the power of rejection. Once or twice and its easy to shrug it off and continue. But if you go years of rejection, combined with being selective, its a recipe for disaster in America Dating, I know, that's what generally happen to me.

I would take rejection quite hard, not in a pissy-moaning such a way but deep feeling of not being desired. I used to think it was because I wasn't a stereotypical Black Man (large dick, excellent athlete, smooth talker, etc). I finally shook that about a decade ago but that didn't stop me from being selective. I just have a hard time grasping the "cluster bomb" tactics of some people, I will finally try it soon however.

That was sort of off topic but back on topic -

Working in any area that puts you around several women in a social setting is advantageous unless your gay...

In some "Pink" collar jobs its easy to hook up, Doctors screw nurses all the time that's nothing new. Traveling workers also find themselves in a ideal position of being "the new guy in town".

But it has to be said, under normal circumstances you are penalized for being Average Joe, Minimum Wage worker especially in a place like LA. That is unless you like dating below average talent and this really is a problem when you get over 30.

The issue I never thought for myself was to get laid. I think for Winston and maybe a few others here, THAT WAS THE PROBLEM. For me it just meant lowering my standards far enough. I don't troll the internet like I used too, but once a upon a time, I could f**k a random girl I found on Yahoo Chatrooms and other chatrooms around the net. If you think there aren't any lonely women out there you're mistaken, the question is do you want to be seen in public with them and I would have to say NO.


we're on the same page...i had very little game before i worked at the hostel...i spent 10 years in LA...the first 7 were a disaster...LA can be BRUTAL for the dating scene, almost all the girls who hang out in hollywood are wannabe models or actresses and they don't give a f**k about you unless you drive a nice car and/or are hooked into the movie biz. but lying is easy and alot of guys do it. me? i'm too ethical for my own good.

i used to be an AFC (average, frustrated chump), but when i started working at the hostel all that melted away because FOREIGN WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT...american women have the 'what have you done for me lately' mindset...they're spoiled brats that don't know a good thing when they see it...we live in a transient culture over here, where no one cares unless there's immediate, instant gratification...women here want MONEY...sorry to say it, but it must be said.

when i got to the hostel foreign women treated me like a king, especially because i'm black, and many women overseas don't get a chance to hang with black dudes. especially girls from Norway, Sweden or Denmark...they LOVE AMERICAN BLACKS...many of them just couldn't pass up a chance to get it from a "brother" though i hate that word. and i'm not even a slick, smooth talker...i'm more cerebral, i'm kind of a geek, a movie geek, i'm nice, but i'm also direct and intelligent and i pick up things easily...listen, it's just not hard when you have practice and checking in and hanging out with dozens of girls a day for two years, ending up in the thousands, you can't help but start learning.

and this is what led me to getting a job shooting for girls gone wild...they were hiring and i put together a video slide show with music about all my experiences at the hostel, because i took alot of pictures...they were very impressed with me and i got hired. that led to the best year of my life, as if the previous two at the hostel weren't crazy enough...i was a rock star on the road shooting for girls gone wild, got paid very well, free hotels, free bar tab, VIP treatment, a million dollar tour bus as my home while on the road, with a bar in it, big screen HDTV, Xbox, stereo, it was crazy...crazy...the partying was ridiculous, but you get burned out easily...i don't see how rock stars do it. i quit after a year.
Colt2571
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 am

We're not criminals and there is a brotherhood in this, so brother to brother no matter what the color, its all good.

Thanks for sharing again, excellent points and great story.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Repatriate » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:52 am

Winston wrote:But he was talking about a hostel in LA, not Thailand. Those Euro girls probably only pick tall fit looking Thai guys, right?

It's the same anywhere Winston. No these guys weren't tall or buff. They were average Thai guys and quite a few of them were kind of ugly to be honest but they had a very rugged vibe about them which is appealing to girls who are probably more used to the clean cut stylish european guys. There is "ghetto" appeal and these guys definitely had it. :lol: some of them even had dreadlocks and cornrows.

You'd probably brand them as "vacant" or "intellectual midgets" or whatever general insult but they certainly knew how to talk with the ladies from what I saw. Those guys do very well and I saw some really absurd matches on the islands..like small skinny'ish beer bar looking Thai guys with leggy attractive scandinavian girls.

A lot of them were bar tenders, guides, or those fire twirlers.

Btw an asian-american (thai-american) friend of mine "looks" like that but he's actually a really smart guy and I saw him get propositioned by women when we went to Krabi. Heh, it was kind of funny because they mistook him as a local but when they heard his fluent American english they got confused. He probably would have done even better by rocking out with broken english :lol:.


Here's the flip side of things..countries where you have lots of ghetto promiscuous men the women usually want clean cut men. In Thailand most Thai women like clean cut middle class guys.

Countries with lots of clean cut men (like America) the women end up liking ghetto rugged men.

Women often gravitate towards what's rare and different.


Another thing..I don't believe those Thai guys would do anywhere near as well if they were in the U.S. because Asian-Americans are stereotyped as super clean cut or asian racer boys. It's too racially charged for them to work their magic in the same way. I do think they might still do just as well in Europe though..
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Here is an entry in Single Dude Travel about girls in hostels. It's pretty funny. According to it, hostels are not an easy place to get sex. That's just a myth. I like the part where he describes the different types of girls in hostels, and says that charm to a feminist vegetarian backpacker is like kryptonite - it repels them. lol. So true. He also made a good observation when he said that hot girls don't usually travel alone and they do not like staying in hostels usually either. lol

http://www.singledudetravel.com/2011/07 ... nd-hostels

I posted this comment on there.

Guys like to imagine and boast that girls are easy. But the reality is, even in hostels, that MOST women, even if they are really horny, will only have sex WITHIN the confines of a real romantic relationship. A minority will have casual sex outside of a relationship, but most women strongly prefer to have it within a relationship. If they are horny, they prefer to masturbate rather than sleep with a guy casually who they are not in a relationship with. That's the reality of the situation, despite all the guy bragging about "easy women" which are mostly a fiction in their mind.

If you want easy women, Thailand and the Philippines are the way to go. But it's not usually free. One way or another, you pay. Unless of course, you've found true love.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby onezero4u » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 am

ive stayed in a few hostels a few times and got laid a few times...

this was 15 years ago tho but id assume its the same today....its actually not that dificult, lots of girls are looking for sexual adventures as well traveling ones & they take advantage of being out of town to be more slutty without getting a reputation if she was banging dudes in her hometown.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Show Me the Money!

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:32 am

Colt2571 wrote:when i got to the hostel foreign women treated me like a king, especially because i'm black, and many women overseas don't get a chance to hang with black dudes. especially girls from Norway, Sweden or Denmark...they LOVE AMERICAN BLACKS...many of them just couldn't pass up a chance to get it from a "brother" though i hate that word. and i'm not even a slick, smooth talker...i'm more cerebral, i'm kind of a geek, a movie geek, i'm nice, but i'm also direct and intelligent and i pick up things easily...listen, it's just not hard when you have practice and checking in and hanging out with dozens of girls a day for two years, ending up in the thousands, you can't help but start learning.

and this is what led me to getting a job shooting for girls gone wild...they were hiring and i put together a video slide show with music about all my experiences at the hostel, because i took alot of pictures...they were very impressed with me and i got hired. that led to the best year of my life, as if the previous two at the hostel weren't crazy enough...i was a rock star on the road shooting for girls gone wild, got paid very well, free hotels, free bar tab, VIP treatment, a million dollar tour bus as my home while on the road, with a bar in it, big screen HDTV, Xbox, stereo, it was crazy...crazy...the partying was ridiculous, but you get burned out easily...i don't see how rock stars do it. i quit after a year.

Colt2571,
I agree with one thing you said European women love American Blacks, almost to mythological status. I have black friends that could not get a white girl in the US that have had many black girls from Europe. Several years back, I met a whole bunch of Au Pairs from Eastern Europe, their main goal in coming to the US was to f**k a black guy. Within a few months all of them had black boyfriends, none took white boyfriends.
-
The amount of girls you got depends on a lot of things. First how good looking are you? How many different countries did you f**k girls from? What was their quality on a 1 to 10 scale? So you worked for “Girls Gone Wildâ€￾ for a year. So what do you do now? Show us the video that you made for “Girls Gone Wildâ€￾. You said you had 1000s of pictures! Let’s see some of them! Talk is cheap!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Postby ph_visitor » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:59 am

Winston wrote:Someone in one of my YouTube videos posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5f1dQ3Ncc

american women suck but not for the reasons you mentioned...plenty of american women are thin, most are fat, yes, but you can always find one that's not...the problem is their attitude...the best 2 years of my life was working at a international hostel in LA...i got laid every week by a chick from a different country, i've f***ed a girl from almost every country, got engaged to a german girl, foreign women are THE TRUTH, my god...once you go foreign, you never go back


How can that be? Dorms have no privacy for laying girls. Plus backpacker types are not seeking love adventures. They are goody two shoes types interested in culture, not romance or passion. Their sociality is very square and platonic. You can't really hit on them. Does he just take them out after his shift and then they become easy?

How come women are easy in stories but not in real life?


Maybe because he has attributes that you don't, Winston. Maybe he is thin, well dressed and very good looking.

Also, the OP doesn't mention that to work in a Hostel and get the babes, you need to be young, thin, full head of hair, perhaps good looking, perhaps fit.

If you are over 35 or 40, or even 50 you cannot do this except in rare circumstances.

I used to do very well until I hit the wall at 43 and then all interest from women simply stopped completely.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Winston,

Postby lavezzi » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Remember, a lot of these 'playboy' types of guys are very egotistical and extroverted in nature, which means they bullshit a hell of a lot, especially when recalling sexual encounters in a place of similar bragging on the internet where it can never be traced back to the truth.

Don't believe anything you hear on the internet as it's always, always going to be highly exaggerated, if not total BS.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 pm

Konradzsky wrote:Europeans value social life and friendships. Socializing through drinking and partying is a fundamental Euro right.

European women want a refined gentleman who will be sweet, yet passionate. Humble confidence is very attractive to them.

Hostels are perfect breeding grounds for threesomes, orgies, and cum swap swinging reverse doggy shocker 2 finger pinky assaults.

Slavic girls (Russian, bulgarian, serbs) are the horniest sluts I ever met. They are very generous with their oral and p***y.

Even stuck up prudish American women can be converted into the hedonistic realm of crazy porno sex. All they need is a strong man to reign them in like the bitches they are and f***ed like the raging whores within them. You need to break the bitch to make the c**t scream in orgasm.

Graphic details, I know. But I keep it gangster 100%.


How would you know whether Slavic girls are horny or not? lol. You are a virgin who's never been abroad. lol

Guys like to imagine that women are always horny and easy for some reason. It's really weird. But in reality, most women only have sex within the confines of a relationship. The minority of women that do engage in casual sex, will only sleep with guys they are attracted to or are their type. They're not gonna sleep with anyone.

So even if hostels were full of horny girls, you still aren't gonna get any, unless you are their type. And even if you were their type, still, it's a group atmosphere where it is inappropriate to show public displays of affection. Girls don't want to look like sluts in front of their traveling friends too. Hostels are super friendly relaxed open environments. But hooking up there is kind of "out of the vibe" there, because it's not a place for intimacy like a hotel. It's a place for group camaraderie. Also, a lot of the friendliness is superficial as well.

In addition, attractive people don't tend to stay in hostels. The people who stay there tend to be mediocre looking and on a tight budget (poor), so it's not exactly a good meat market. Sheesh. lol Thus the unattractive girls there have unattractive guys to choose from. Occasionally, you do get eccentric types of guys who are traveling on their own. These guys have funny personalities and can make a lot of the girls there laugh. But that's not usually enough.

You gotta take all that into consideration.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Are girls in hostels really this easy to lay?

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm

ph_visitor wrote:Maybe because he has attributes that you don't, Winston. Maybe he is thin, well dressed and very good looking.

Also, the OP doesn't mention that to work in a Hostel and get the babes, you need to be young, thin, full head of hair, perhaps good looking, perhaps fit.

If you are over 35 or 40, or even 50 you cannot do this except in rare circumstances.

I used to do very well until I hit the wall at 43 and then all interest from women simply stopped completely.


Yeah maybe. Or maybe he was a BSer like YOU, Mr. Research man! Research my ass. How can you research Manila for years and not know shit? Yet all I do is walk around and I'm able to find things at prices way lower than you quoted. In your thread about Manila, your ass was totally OWNED by facts and reality. You are probably a BSer, troll or the biggest dumbass in the world.

How can you be at least 43 and so dumb? You can't find a quality meal in Manila under 500p? Gimme a break. Even a stupid retarded Filipino could find a Western meal under 500p there. You're the biggest idiot I've ever seen.

FYI, most hostel receptionists are girls, not guys. The backpackers that stay there dress like bums. They don't care about fashion, even if they are girls.

You have no concept of reality at all. You probably have little to no real life experience. You're probably just a douchebag. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23600
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Konradzsky wrote:Europeans value social life and friendships. Socializing through drinking and partying is a fundamental Euro right.

European women want a refined gentleman who will be sweet, yet passionate. Humble confidence is very attractive to them.

Hostels are perfect breeding grounds for threesomes, orgies, and cum swap swinging reverse doggy shocker 2 finger pinky assaults.

Slavic girls (Russian, bulgarian, serbs) are the horniest sluts I ever met. They are very generous with their oral and p***y.

Even stuck up prudish American women can be converted into the hedonistic realm of crazy porno sex. All they need is a strong man to reign them in like the bitches they are and f***ed like the raging whores within them. You need to break the bitch to make the c**t scream in orgasm.

Graphic details, I know. But I keep it gangster 100%.

Dude. That was air tight!!!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby lavezzi » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Konradzsky wrote:Winston, you talk a lot of shit. You are 40 years old. You live at your parents house in taiwan. You had a kid with a dark and ugly filipina. You wasted money on katya. who do you think you are?


There you go Winston, a means to an end of this Filipino-American faggot polluting the forum. Get this pig out of here.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby onezero4u » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 pm

konrad your a toxic presence here....why do you bash on winstons woman? if he thought she was attractive...thats should be good enough for you too.

btw...the more shit you talk, the more you seem like a pathetic untouchable virgen.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest