Videos: Trashy hot Belgian chick giving seduction advice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Videos: Trashy hot Belgian chick giving seduction advice

Post by Winston »

I can't believe how many subscribers this dumb hot Belgian chick has, considering her advice is worthless shit and guys only watch her for her looks and boobs. So pathetic. Why doesn't she tell guys to just go to Europe, where she's from? What a dumb airhead. These videos are so shallow and degrading. The music is too. And the way she acts in her openings is trashy and the way she asks you to subscribe and rate all her videos five stars is trashy too. What an attention whore. What has this world come to, when a trashy chick like this can get so much attention?

Last edited by Winston on November 12th, 2010, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw,
Why do women never give any good advice about meeting women? They always say some shit like "Just be yourself" or something. So dumb. If that was all you had to do, then no guy would have any dating problems.

Starting a conversation is not hard. It's keeping one that is. It's very hard to hold an AW's attention, especially if she's even decent looking. Even if you manage to though, she can easily flake out and you have no control over that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Bad speaker. I couldn't watch past the first 10 seconds. Maybe she should've put in subtitles.

And yeah, the "be yourself" thing is something i equate to "play me". Women are emotional(moody) creatures. What may work one night on the same girl may not work the next. Essentially i see it as the woman asking the guy to play her(pc term is "charm her"). Pickup lines are secondary.

Or i may be spouting BS, I haven't attempting picking up a girl in...6 years i think. Things change, and the feel is different in different cultures.
dsc
Freshman Poster

Post by dsc »

I couldn't make it past the first few seconds either.

She's not as hot as she thinks she is (but that's standard operating procedure for Western females)..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

She's not as hot as she acts, but she has like thousands of subscribers on YouTube from horny guys who haven't been laid in years. If you never get laid and never even get female companionship, then she would seem hot to you, cause at that point, any decent looking female flesh is hot to you. She does have nice boobs and nice curves and is very doable. But she acts way hotter than she is, that's the problem.

That is unusual for a Belgium chick. Usually they are more down to earth than that.

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

She does seem to be very full of herself. What I don't understand is why this sort of advice (getting guys to focus on saying the 'right' things etc) so popular? Is this the sort of stuff that sells? I personally think that pickup lines are a load of f***ing shite. Opening lines for example, really are not that important. It's the vibe you give as you come across that's most important, and that's determined by many factors including your corrent mood, how at ease you feel in your surroundings, your current self-esteem, your outlook and many more. Focusing on your body language can be very self-consciousness inducing. Good body language in my opinion happens naturally when you meet someone you feel comfortable around and who's on a similar wavelength. Even so, this is to an extent determined by your own social comfort zone. If you're obsessed about making the right impression, then how can you have a meaningful social interaction? Unecessary pressure to be something you're not. A lot of this type of advice in my opinion gets people to focus way too heavily on themselves. I think this stuff is shite. I am very surprised to see a Belgian giving this sort of shit. Oh, btw, the so-called PUA movement does have some following in England should I point out. There was once a UK version of this trashy series called beauty and the geek. Youtube it and see what comes up, I dare you.