Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Singles Cruise, yeah or nay?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Singles Cruise, yeah or nay?

Postby baletetree » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am

What's your opinion on cruises? Are they effective in getting a relationship? Thanks.
Glory Glory YNWA
baletetree
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:23 am







Postby Winston » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:55 pm

You mean in the US? No way.

Why don't you ride the ferries in the Philippines? You'd meet a lot more girls on them. I heard there are short time bars in them too. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby gsjackson » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:20 pm

I've never been on a singles cruise, but stay away from regular cruises if you're looking for women -- unless you like them 75 and up. They're geriatric wards, especially transatlantic cruises. It's a great environment, and sometimes the cruises are more than worth the money you pay. So the potential is there; unfortunately the women are not, in my experience.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby pete98146 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 pm

I'd say pass. American women aren't very hungry for love these days. If you are loaded, drive a BMW and can satisfy their unrelenting need for material goods then you have a good shot. But if you are an Average Joe like most of us then it's better to save your money for a trip overseas.

May I suggest a Jeepney Cruise in Cebu instead? Buy yourself a tshirt that says "Now accepting Filipino Girlfriends." I guarantee you a 50x better success rate.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Winston wrote:You mean in the US? No way.

Why don't you ride the ferries in the Philippines? You'd meet a lot more girls on them. I heard there are short time bars in them too. lol


It's funny how you mention that because I have met a hot MILF on the ferry going from Cebu City to Cagayan de Oro en route to Davao City where ironically she and I both lived at the time (she still lives there by the way), and she always cooked seafood that she had ran out onto a jeepney and traveled crosstown to the fisher's market in Davao City (I lived by the airport). She was 46 at the time, a nice slender body because she is an aerobics instructor, and we shot a porn that I have uploaded onto XTube. (As Dios as my witness).

To show how insensitive i was, I had accidentally laughed at her when she had literally called me THIRTY-TWO times to see if I were home (while i was out and about) and when I have arrived to see her on my doorstep and saw on her cell phone that she had called me THAT MANY TIMES in such a short period to see if I were home, I laughed out of shock, and she busted out crying then immediately I cleaned up the situation because I felt so bad that she took my laugh as a disrespect to her kindness for me. I never ever had a woman care for me like that ever! She had written me three days ago, and I want her to come to the US so I can do her hard.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Enishi » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:56 am

That sounds awesome E_Irizarry. :)

How common are MILFs like that in the Philippines or Latin America?

I ask because I will soon be turning 30 and even though I feel more attracted to women younger than 30 generally in terms of their bodies, I'm leery of the self-delusion and lack of intelligence many younger women have (although I suppose that could be due to all my bad experiences with AWs).
Enishi
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:24 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 am

Enishi wrote:That sounds awesome E_Irizarry. :)

How common are MILFs like that in the Philippines or Latin America?

I ask because I will soon be turning 30 and even though I feel more attracted to women younger than 30 generally in terms of their bodies, I'm leery of the self-delusion and lack of intelligence many younger women have (although I suppose that could be due to all my bad experiences with AWs).


Thankx, bud. There are MILFs out there in the Philippines. But don't mess with MILFs from Manila Metro area. f**k to the no. Manila chicks are mad corrupt almost Americanized. My Pinay MILF is from Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines.

I f***ed an ugly Chilean MILF IN Antofagasta, Chile. But at least she was hotter than the trapped miner's wives and mistresses. LOLLLLLLLLLL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Jackal » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:31 am

I've never been on a cruise, but the guys who responded sound correct. It's not so much the boat; it's the culture (and age!) of the people you're with. Stay away from cruises that Americans usually go on.

Cruises between European or Asian cities might allow you to meet interesting women, though.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Adama » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Ordinary cruises are for the older people. I recently went on a cruise, and it is mostly people over age 50. There was a sprinkling of people under 40. As in maybe 20 or so out of over a 1000 that I saw, and many of the attractive women were with their parents or boyfriends.

As for singles cruises, I'd imagine that any American woman who has to go searching for it must be way below average looking with a crappy personality. With prostitution being illegal in the states, nearly any woman can get laid at will. Essentially there should be no desperate American women.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby jamesbond » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:42 pm

J.Adama wrote:As for singles cruises, I'd imagine that any American woman who has to go searching for it must be way below average looking with a crappy personality. With prostitution being illegal in the states, nearly any woman can get laid at will. Essentially there should be no desperate American women.


How true! Any woman in the US who is actively "pursuing men" must be butt ugly, fat as a cow or be a single mother. :D I never hear women in the US complain about the dating scene. I also have never heard a woman here in America say she has a hard time meeting men. Even if the woman is as ugly as sin, she probably will have at least some guys asking her out.

However, I have heard plenty of guys (even good looking guys) say they have hard time meeting women here in the US. It's amazing when I meet a guy who is rich and good looking say, he hasn't had a date in years! Or, what's equally shocking is when I meet a guy who is wealthy and good looking and he is married to an obese woman or a woman who is as ugly as sin! :shock:
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 am

I remember Christie Canyon and Ginger Lynn talking about going on a cruise once on Playboy Radio. I think Ginger had ankle surgery (boot on her foot) and almost nobody on board knew who they were. It was one of the cruises to Mexico.

I haven't heard ONE positive thing about Singles Cruises and I can only imagine like anything else in the US, its a sausage party. I can't think of one event of where the women out number you.

If your looking for a relationship, best go with any of the bride tours down to South America, that is if you like Latinas.

If you just wanna go to go (on a cruise), its not bad, they are running some good deals out of Tampa/St Pete and out of Long Beach/San Pedro, about $700 which includes everything but adult beverages (drinks and beer). For a short vacation its not a bad investment.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby baletetree » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:57 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Winston wrote:You mean in the US? No way.

Why don't you ride the ferries in the Philippines? You'd meet a lot more girls on them. I heard there are short time bars in them too. lol


It's funny how you mention that because I have met a hot MILF on the ferry going from Cebu City to Cagayan de Oro en route to Davao City where ironically she and I both lived at the time (she still lives there by the way), and she always cooked seafood that she had ran out onto a jeepney and traveled crosstown to the fisher's market in Davao City (I lived by the airport). She was 46 at the time, a nice slender body because she is an aerobics instructor, and we shot a porn that I have uploaded onto XTube. (As Dios as my witness).

To show how insensitive i was, I had accidentally laughed at her when she had literally called me THIRTY-TWO times to see if I were home (while i was out and about) and when I have arrived to see her on my doorstep and saw on her cell phone that she had called me THAT MANY TIMES in such a short period to see if I were home, I laughed out of shock, and she busted out crying then immediately I cleaned up the situation because I felt so bad that she took my laugh as a disrespect to her kindness for me. I never ever had a woman care for me like that ever! She had written me three days ago, and I want her to come to the US so I can do her hard.


Links or it didn't happen!
Glory Glory YNWA
baletetree
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:23 am

Postby cheryblk » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:26 pm

I have never in singles Cruz, but the distance away from the normal cruise, if you are looking for a woman - unless you like them since 75. They geriatric ward, especially trans-Atlantic voyage. This is a great environment, and sometimes you pay cruise worth more than money.
cheryblk
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Postby scooltim » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm

American women are not very eager to love these days. If you are loaded, drive a BMW, to meet their material needs hard then you have a good shot. But if you're an ordinary person, our favorite was the best trip overseas to save money.
scooltim
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Re: Singles Cruise, yeah or nay?

Postby globetrotter » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm

baletetree wrote:What's your opinion on cruises? Are they effective in getting a relationship? Thanks.


No. Absolutely not.

A complete waste of your time and money.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: Someplace Other Than This Forum


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests