Tom Leykis, as women age it's "poetic justice"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tom Leykis, as women age it's "poetic justice"

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a great clip from Tom Leykis explaining how all the women who rejected him in high school, NOW want to be with him (because he is now rich and famous). Of course these women are all middle aged and have lost their looks and Tom wants nothing to do with them (he is too busy sleeping with younger women). :D

There is such a thing as "Poetic Justice." :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l11SXd5z ... re=related[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

I love Tom Leykis too, lots of good advice on his videos.

My friend, he's a prosecuting attorney, decided to marry a "trophy wife" twenty years ago. At the time of there marriage his bride was 6' and 135lbs. Just two years after there marriage she had gained 40 lbs. and she wasn't even pregnant. I forgot to mention she's a real bitch too, nags him 24/7. Honestly, I don't know how he can f**k her year after year and still keep his sanity, it must be hell for him. I'm basically broke(and single) but I wouldn't trade my life with him for anything.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

wuxi wrote:I love Tom Leykis too, lots of good advice on his videos.

My friend, he's a prosecuting attorney, decided to marry a "trophy wife" twenty years ago. At the time of there marriage his bride was 6' and 135lbs. Just two years after there marriage she had gained 40 lbs. and she wasn't even pregnant. I forgot to mention she's a real bitch too, nags him 24/7. Honestly, I don't know how he can f**k her year after year and still keep his sanity, it must be hell for him. I'm basically broke(and single) but I wouldn't trade my life with him for anything.
High school pretty much sucked for me but I talked to some people who went to my 20th high school reunion and they said the "cool people" and "popular people" are now overweight and ugly! They also told me, all of the "hot girls" were divorced and raising children on their own. All of them have lost their looks and looked nothing like they did 20 years ago.

What goes around comes around! A "trophy wife" will eventually age and may get replaced by her husband with a younger hotter woman. The "hot girls" in high school were total bitches and horrible human beings. Now they are approaching middle age, divorced, raising kids on their own and have lost their looks. These woman had it coming to them!

Now they are looking for a guy to take care of them and their children, good luck with that ladies! :lol: