attractive women really ? How ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

attractive women really ? How ?

Post by rome86 »

what is attraction to you ?
- her natural beauty - facial expression ( nose, lips, eyes skin etc..)
- her femininity ( body language- act feminine etc..)
- her sexuality (very sexual - high sexual drive etc..)
So fellow men which one comes first ?
For me
1. Sexuality = I am still in my twenties so my libido is still pretty strong
2. Femininity = I am hardcore anti-feminism; hardcore anti 50 % rule; I grew up in a two parent household with old foreign mentality; and surrounded by real women
3. beauty = Well I am pretty tolerant there BUT I have boundaries.Maybe when I get older I would want to be surrounded by 18-24 year old beauties (like Ladislav :D ) but now NAHHHH . I just need to empty out my balls :lol:
Your turn boys ..
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Attraction for me is a young, attractive woman (like 18 to 25) who is physically fit. I do prefer mid sized to large breasts. Here are some photos of women who I find attractive. :D

ImageImage
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: attractive women really ? How ?

Post by djfourmoney »

rome86 wrote:what is attraction to you ?
For me
2. Femininity = I am hardcore anti-feminism; hardcore anti 50 % rule; I grew up in a two parent household with old foreign mentality; and surrounded by real women
3. beauty = Well I am pretty tolerant there BUT I have boundaries.Maybe when I get older I would want to be surrounded by 18-24 year old beauties (like Ladislav :D ) but now NAHHHH . I just need to empty out my balls :lol:
Your turn boys ..
All the above, not the same order really but close. I still desire to screw/f**k/bang a bunch more, that hasn't changed from my 20's (I'm 40). I feel under-used that might be some of it. I really do hope that the woman I hope to marry someday will be up for it, because I believe the next 2-3 years I'll be making up for lost time and will likely wear it out - :D
rome86
Freshman Poster

Re: attractive women really ? How ?

Post by rome86 »

djfourmoney wrote:
rome86 wrote:what is attraction to you ?
For me
Your turn boys ..
All the above, not the same order really but close. I still desire to screw/f**k/bang a bunch more, that hasn't changed from my 20's (I'm 40). I feel under-used that might be some of it. I really do hope that the woman I hope to marry someday will be up for it, because I believe the next 2-3 years I'll be making up for lost time and will likely wear it out - :D
you guys are such horny dogs :lol: I hope I 'll be one when I reach that age.
hello