Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Mark Edward Davis on NBC's Today Show and Dr. Phil!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mark Edward Davis on the Dr. Phil Show!

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Hey check this out. Mark Edward Davis was just on the Dr. Phil Show! He wrote about his experience there on his new site. Here it is:

http://www.europeandreamconnections.com ... ride-show/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby well-informed » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Do you know when the show airs, i would love to see it.

Reading what Mark had to say about the show, i frankly wasn't surprised it's the Dr.Phil Show after all. They are going to do their best to make it look weird when an american man marries a foreign woman
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 am

I just checked and the show is still not listed on the schedule for the upcoming week. Frankly, I'd be happy if it didn't air.

I shouldn't have been surprised by the show content, but I was. I really had higher hopes for the Dr. Phil show. It would bother me more to see something like that air without a single word representing the positive side of international relationships with out the "mail order bride" label attached.

If you haven't read the blog/article, here's the link: http://europeandreamconnections.com/dr- ... ride-show/. There's a FB share button if you care to spread the word.

mark
http://www.DreamConnections.com

Best wishes for success and happiness,

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 am

Wait, so what exactly happened when you went on Dr. Phil? Did he allow you to present your case and give you time to do so? If so, how did he respond? Was he objective and unbiased, or antagonistic?

Does Dr. Phil seem sincere or like he's putting on an act?

Why don't you rehearse or memorize what you're going to say, so that if he or the audience intimidates you, you will still be able to make your key points?

All you have to say is "There is no such thing as a mail order bride. My wife loved me of her own free will. I am a man of good character and I have the references to prove it." and also add that "Women overseas have better values and act much more feminine. That is a fact that all expat males agree on. It's a certainty. Sorry if you don't like that, but that's the truth."

Dr. Phil cannot rebut or debunk the plain truth. So all he can do is not give you time to speak, strategically speaking. His rhetoric melts like the witch in the Wizard of Oz in the light of the truth, so he cannot afford to face it.

Did he actually give you time to present the truth?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 am

Winston wrote:Wait, so what exactly happened when you went on Dr. Phil? Did he allow you to present your case and give you time to do so? If so, how did he respond? Was he objective and unbiased, or antagonistic?

Does Dr. Phil seem sincere or like he's putting on an act?

Why don't you rehearse or memorize what you're going to say, so that if he or the audience intimidates you, you will still be able to make your key points?

All you have to say is "There is no such thing as a mail order bride. My wife loved me of her own free will. I am a man of good character and I have the references to prove it." and also add that "Women overseas have better values and act much more feminine. That is a fact that all expat males agree on. It's a certainty. Sorry if you don't like that, but that's the truth."

Dr. Phil cannot rebut or debunk the plain truth. So all he can do is not give you time to speak, strategically speaking. His rhetoric melts like the witch in the Wizard of Oz in the light of the truth, so he cannot afford to face it.

Did he actually give you time to present the truth?

IF you would just read his blog entry at the link he provided then you would know what happened...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:46 am

Mark Edward Davis wrote:I just checked and the show is still not listed on the schedule for the upcoming week. Frankly, I'd be happy if it didn't air.

I shouldn't have been surprised by the show content, but I was. I really had higher hopes for the Dr. Phil show. It would bother me more to see something like that air without a single word representing the positive side of international relationships with out the "mail order bride" label attached.

If you haven't read the blog/article, here's the link: http://europeandreamconnections.com/dr- ... ride-show/. There's a FB share button if you care to spread the word.

mark

Mark, I really feel for you. Forget about feminist controlled media outlets to which Dr. Phil is in some ways a sell-out. They will not give you the platform you are seeking. The content is always manipulated to support their agendas, not yours.

Just keep doing what you are doing online, with your blogs, vids, and businesses. As American men become increasingly disillusioned, many will seek and find answers abroad. The thing I most worry about is foreign women becoming spoiled and damaged by an influx of lonely and desperate western males and/or a trend of learning from their American sisters through the global mass media machine. Fortunately, the world is a big place. Those threats, if they do continue to materialize, will take time and probably not affect all areas equally. Some corners may remain immune.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jackal » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi Mark,

That's terrible! I realize now that trying to look more professional doesn't matter when the cards are already stacked against you.

If I were you, I wouldn't agree to go on any programs on the major American TV networks anymore. These companies are just controlled by the Amerian elites and they won't allow any message to get out that they don't approve of. But perhaps AlJazeera might give you a fair interview. They don't just report on Arab stuff. They report on everything and I've been very impressed with the quality and honesty of their news programs. You could also talk to the English Russian news site. You know, just to get more experience and to get yourself out there.

However, I think you should mainly just appear on popular news shows which only post videos online. Perhaps something like The Young Turks?
http://www.youtube.com/user/theyoungturks?blend=1&ob=4

The internet allows alternative media to actually have a voice. Why allow the elites to be the gatekeepers who keep you permanently out? You've got a better shot with the internet. There's no reason to expose yourself or your wife to abuse and humiliation.

In fact, one of the first things you could talk about in an interview with one of these internet news shows is how badly you were treated by the mainstream media and how they badly distorted the facts.

Good luck in the future,

Jackal
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Mr S » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 pm

I would try RT News, they are on many cable companies lists now. They are the closest your going to get to the truth about whats going on in the world thats on television in my opinion.

http://rt.com/

Advertise on Alex Jones websites, most of the people that follow him are free thinkers and would be open to overseas marriages...

http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Jackal wrote:Hi Mark,

That's terrible! I realize now that trying to look more professional doesn't matter when the cards are already stacked against you.

If I were you, I wouldn't agree to go on any programs on the major American TV networks anymore. These companies are just controlled by the Amerian elites and they won't allow any message to get out that they don't approve of. But perhaps AlJazeera might give you a fair interview. They don't just report on Arab stuff. They report on everything and I've been very impressed with the quality and honesty of their news programs. You could also talk to the English Russian news site. You know, just to get more experience and to get yourself out there.

However, I think you should mainly just appear on popular news shows which only post videos online. Perhaps something like The Young Turks?
http://www.youtube.com/user/theyoungturks?blend=1&ob=4

The internet allows alternative media to actually have a voice. Why allow the elites to be the gatekeepers who keep you permanently out? You've got a better shot with the internet. There's no reason to expose yourself or your wife to abuse and humiliation.

In fact, one of the first things you could talk about in an interview with one of these internet news shows is how badly you were treated by the mainstream media and how they badly distorted the facts.

Good luck in the future,

Jackal

Yea, I was also thinking The Young Turks (TYT). They are the biggest online news program in the world. While they do have their own political agenda, they are not fact free or even fact distorted. I see them as truth seekers. And Cenk married a Chinese girl from the PRC a year or two ago. However, I have seen them use that term 'mail order bride' in a story or two. I'm sure it was not an intentional put-down though, just an honest mistake.

Anyway, Cenk is brilliant - fast on his feet, very broad, and on top of the facts. If you convinced them to give you an interview (preferably Cenk and Anna) and prepared well for it, you could put out a great message. I'm confident they would be on board with you (ie not dilute or manipulate your content).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Mark Edward Davis wrote:I just checked and the show is still not listed on the schedule for the upcoming week. Frankly, I'd be happy if it didn't air.
mark

Dr. Phil is like Jerry Springer without the on-stage fights & chair throwing.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Mr S wrote:I would try RT News, they are on many cable companies lists now. They are the closest your going to get to the truth about whats going on in the world thats on television in my opinion.

http://rt.com/

Advertise on Alex Jones websites, most of the people that follow him are free thinkers and would be open to overseas marriages...

http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/

I would second RT since they often make light of the fact that many of their anchors and journalist are in fact Russian or Americans of Russian heritage. They wouldn't question why men are seeking women overseas just why and they'll give you plenty of rope to hang yourself or look brilliant. They host content from producers like Brave New Films.

Mark is now located in Southern California, so this should give him a chance to spread his message more effectively.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 pm

momopi wrote:
mark

Dr. Phil is like Jerry Springer without the on-stage fights & chair throwing.

Bingo!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jackal » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Mark,

I've also got to hand it to you that you have some big, steel balls to go on major American networks to promote our cause, which is way outside of the mainstream!

So take solace in that at least. You've done what few men would dare to do.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Truthville » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:46 pm

I just have to comment.

Shows like good morning America, Dr. Phil, Maury etc... are marketed towards woman, stay-at-home moms for the most part. Probably the 30-49 market, give or take a year or two.

These shows are about ratings! Why? The higher the ratings the more advertisers and the more lucrative advertising rates they can charge. This is how Phil, Maury etc....make their millions.

If you think that they would EVER do a show that portrayed or portray their core advertising demographic in a negative light of any kind, Dream On!

I'm surprised that the Good Morning America show didn't come right out and asK Mark's wife how much he paid for her!

ANYTHING that puts AW, and we all know how media-obsessed they are, in a way that hurts their egos or causes them to question themselves, just ain't going to happen.

To Mark, you and your wife are VERY VERY brave!

TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 am

Mark, next time you go on a talk show, you should quickly bring up the key fact that the divorce rate for American couples is 50-60 percent compared to 20 percent for American-Foreign relationships. That's a key fact that the mainstream media will not be able to spin into a negative light. It only takes seconds to cite that fact.

Dr. Phil is a coward. If he had any real guts, he'd put one of us here on the forum on and learn from us. But he isn't a truth seeker. So he deserves no respect. I'm 100 percent certain that if I were on his show, I'd kick his ass. Guaranteed.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women