Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Mark Edward Davis on NBC's Today Show and Dr. Phil!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jackal » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Winston wrote:Dr. Phil is a coward. If he had any real guts, he'd put one of us here on the forum on and learn from us. But he isn't a truth seeker. So he deserves no respect. I'm 100 percent certain that if I were on his show, I'd kick his ass. Guaranteed.

Yeah, maybe you would kick his ass in front of the audience, but then they might edit the footage to make you look like a stupid jerk when it airs on TV, or they might simply not air it at all. Ah, the magic of fascist television...
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:33 pm

I have a question. Why does Dr. Phil only bring on the stupidest guys who are wife abusers and who are so lame that they look like shills (and possibly are) so that Dr. Phil can lecture them and put them down?

Why doesn't he bring on intelligent truthful guys like me or Steve Hoca, who could educate him and his one-sided audience and teach them a lot?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Jackal wrote:
Winston wrote:Dr. Phil is a coward. If he had any real guts, he'd put one of us here on the forum on and learn from us. But he isn't a truth seeker. So he deserves no respect. I'm 100 percent certain that if I were on his show, I'd kick his ass. Guaranteed.

Yeah, maybe you would kick his ass in front of the audience, but then they might edit the footage to make you look like a stupid jerk when it airs on TV, or they might simply not air it at all. Ah, the magic of fascist television...

Defeating Dr. Phil is easy. All you have to do is follow this formula: Raise the discussion to a substantive level of facts and reality, and force him to go to that level. If he does, then he cannot use his narrow male-bashing lame arguments to marginalize it. If he doesn't, then he will look inferior and dumb compared to you. Point out his flaws and fallacies and misperceptions about reality, and focus on them, taking the offensive position and forcing him into the defensive. He has to choke. Guaranteed. For darkness cannot face truth, it must run from it. Follow that and he'll melt like the Witch in the Wizard of Oz. It's a guaranteed checkmate.

But no, they bring on the dumbest guys in the world who can't defend themselves and admit that they are abusers who have a problem. I guess Dr. Phil only shines compared to the lowest scums (who could even be fictional characters), but not compared to intelligent truthful guys.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Winston wrote:Mark, next time you go on a talk show, you should quickly bring up the key fact that the divorce rate for American couples is 50-60 percent compared to 20 percent for American-Foreign relationships. That's a key fact that the mainstream media will not be able to spin into a negative light. It only takes seconds to cite that fact.

What is/are the source(s) of the above statistics you quote? Does the American-Foreign component refer to all nationalities combined who marry Americans or just some subsets?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:24 am

momopi wrote:
Mark Edward Davis wrote:I just checked and the show is still not listed on the schedule for the upcoming week. Frankly, I'd be happy if it didn't air.
I shouldn't have been surprised by the show content, but I was. I really had higher hopes for the Dr. Phil show. It would bother me more to see something like that air without a single word representing the positive side of international relationships with out the "mail order bride" label attached.
If you haven't read the blog/article, here's the link: http://europeandreamconnections.com/dr- ... ride-show/. There's a FB share button if you care to spread the word.
mark

Dr. Phil is like Jerry Springer without the on-stage fights & chair throwing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:21 am

Guys:

Thanks for the complements. It isn't as much about bravery as not having the stomach to listen to crap go unchallenged. I'd be much more pissed off for weeks to know that something like that went live without any representation from the SANE world of real people. I'd rather be in the heat of a one-hour show than pissed off for weeks.

Dr. Phil knew that we'd bring up the 20% divorce rate comparison so he beat everyone to the punch by saying, "I've heard it said, although I have not personally verified it, that these marriages have a 20% divorce rate. That may sound promising, but I wonder how many of those are because the woman feels trapped and has no way out."

You were also correct that this is an female viewership. They cater to their audience.

HOWEVER, I find it interesting that they just posted next week's schedule and it is still not listed. I WOULD LOVE TO THINK THAT OUR DIALOG HAS CAUSED THEM TO CANCEL THE SHOWING OF THAT EPISODE.

We'll see.
http://www.DreamConnections.com

Best wishes for success and happiness,

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:24 am

Trapped and no way out? Is he serious? Why not bring up the divorce rate for men serving in the military? The national average is over 50% and for less than 10 years its over 70%. Why does he need verification of these stats? People always want to question the truth when they don't like the truth. Whatever, I hope they don't air it either.

But as I have said more couples need to step forward and share their stories. It could easily be like the Lifetime show and not like Today or Dr Phil BS.

I have a feeling very soon the mass media is going to fall under the its own weight of bullshit.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 am

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Mark, next time you go on a talk show, you should quickly bring up the key fact that the divorce rate for American couples is 50-60 percent compared to 20 percent for American-Foreign relationships. That's a key fact that the mainstream media will not be able to spin into a negative light. It only takes seconds to cite that fact.

What is/are the source(s) of the above statistics you quote? Does the American-Foreign component refer to all nationalities combined who marry Americans or just some subsets?

The source(s) are filing through all the statistics available. Since nobody keeps track of such things, you do the next best thing, K-1 applications, marriages of those applications after 90 days, etc ,etc.

Not super accurate but close enough, why? Whatever they are they are surely lower than the national rate which should be source of embarrassment. Yet its not, women look at it as freeing themselves from the chains of being home makers, baby factories and slaves to a man's desires.

The truth is men have long adjusted to this changing landscape, but its women who want to control things and run things.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:28 pm

@ Mr. Mark E. Davis

I know it's expensive, but the thing is, if I go overseas, it will be for good.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Winston wrote:I have a question. Why does Dr. Phil only bring on the stupidest guys who are wife abusers and who are so lame that they look like shills (and possibly are) so that Dr. Phil can lecture them and put them down?

Why doesn't he bring on intelligent truthful guys like me or Steve Hoca, who could educate him and his one-sided audience and teach them a lot?

If by some miracle, you were allowed to have an intelligent conversation with Dr Phil (sounds like an oxymoron), the episode would be canned and not allowed to be seen. The only reason for content on television is to get you to watch the commercials and generate revenue. In order to attract the maximum amount of people to see the commercials, the show must appeal to the prejudices of the lowest common denominator. An intelligent show would be at high risk of generating channel turners. Men get trapped in this matrix media, and most will never find the way out. You learn real knowledge by going to other countries, meeting women, and generating your own experiences. Nothing I have ever read is as valuable as what I learned from my own experience.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri May 06, 2011 12:04 am

Hi all,
I just uploaded Mark Edward Davis' appearance on the Today Show to my YouTube Channel. Here it is below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkI-L0zxxFM[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Check out the comments on YouTube so far to Mark's interview on NBC. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkI-L0zxxFM

Beautiful girls! Too bad the fellows didn't tell the REAL reason why they went Russian: Because American women are such man-hating, money-grubbing, ill-mannered, obnoxious beasts! As well, notice the metro-sexual wimp giving the interview, asking if the whole deal is all about the man wanting to ''be in charge'' of the relationship. Oh, yes, lNancy Boy, we almost forgot that an American man should never take the dominant lead in a relationship--that role is for women. F'n little p***y!
SirFrancisDashwood15 13 hours ago

@SirFrancisDashwood15
Well said brother. I'm living in South Korea at the moment......American women can kiss my ass!!!!!
KingDrudge 10 hours ago

"The mail-order bride business has doubled since the last decade"

I may have misquoted that, but my point is, what can western women do about this?

NOTHING!!! Let these self-centered, toxic dumb c**ts keep missing the bus while that bus goes overseas. And to any male that decides to date overseas, take note how western women claim to be for female equality, yet when one of us decides to go outside our backyard to date, they becomes very furious and enraged.

f**k these westernized c**ts!
ApollosInsight 40 minutes ago

Winston
Site Admin

The Dr. Phil episode will air

Postby Winston » Fri May 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Well it looks like that dreaded Dr. Phil episode is going to air after all. See Mark Davis' announcement about it here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=10316

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Check this out. The guys in Mark Davis' forum says that Mark is speaking at this seminar for men. Wow. Steve Hoca and Steve Neese ought to do the same thing! Here is the flyer for the Seminar.

http://www.maximumevent.com/images/max_flyer.pdf
http://www.maximumevent.com/

Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 pm

If anyone wants to see that hit piece against international relationships on Dr. Phil, here it is uploaded to YouTube. I don't think I will see it though. It would be hard to stomach such a propaganda piece.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbsdjBDS03s[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women