Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

average sex weekly

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

average sex weekly

Postby rome86 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:43 pm
looks like everyman should visit brazil before he dies. :lol:
Freshman Poster

Postby Enishi » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Greece, Brazil, Russia and China were all at the top. :)

In the case of China I do wonder how much of that is due to prostitution, due to unbalanced gender ratios and a lesser emphasis on dating.

Speaking of Greece one of my friends is a Greek female and she's one of the hottest women I know. :)
Freshman Poster

Postby have2fly » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 am

OMG! I totally believe it! Sad or actually not, but Australia and New Zealand do have better sex life, despite being anglo-saxon countries. US has it the worst, confirmed again.
Junior Poster

Postby odbo » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:41 am

greece also leads in male pattern baldness

which is more evidence that ejaculation can trigger and accelerate baldness in men
it's not a direct result, but it's definitely linked. relates to testosterone, dmt, stress, etc.. as well as genetics and diet.
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women