I wish to meet a foreign woman...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I wish to meet a foreign woman...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Unfortunately, this is something that I have neither the money or time to do, since I am currently a student in college. However, I will freely admit that it seems that I am a casualty of the modern-day feminist mindset that men are just scum, and to be feared and mistrusted/mistreated, not loved that seems to be so prevalent in the Anglosphere. Does anyone know where/how I can meet a foreign woman? I am a 23 year old African American male with average looks and average body. Unlike most women in this Anglosphere, I have traditional values, meaning that, if I find someone, I want a serious, committed relationship with my partner. In other words, I'm looking to marry, have children, and build a family. Any and all advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I wish to meet a foreign woman...

Post by momopi »

the_hero_of_time wrote:Unfortunately, this is something that I have neither the money or time to do, since I am currently a student in college. However, I will freely admit that it seems that I am a casualty of the modern-day feminist mindset that men are just scum, and to be feared and mistrusted/mistreated, not loved that seems to be so prevalent in the Anglosphere. Does anyone know where/how I can meet a foreign woman? I am a 23 year old African American male with average looks and average body. Unlike most women in this Anglosphere, I have traditional values, meaning that, if I find someone, I want a serious, committed relationship with my partner. In other words, I'm looking to marry, have children, and build a family. Any and all advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated.
1. Chuck your victim mentality out the window -- don't bring baggage into a relationship.
2. Looks is 30% born and 70% effort. Hit the gym and turn your average body into well-above average body.
3. Attend a college with more foreign exchange students, or become a foreign exchange student and study abroad yourself.

This is Jung Ji-Hoon before he hit the gym:

This is him, after he hit the gym:

Last edited by momopi on January 22nd, 2011, 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

i agree with momopi too. you are in college there should be plenty of foreign girls in campus. they are very friendly and approachable especially since they are new here. Be yourself and talk to them cause you will be surprised to find out that many of them are in fact single although very cute . How do I know ? I am an university student and I meet them all the time. :lol:
hello
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hey hey there bro. okay college is definitely where you can find your special honey bunny. definitely go to a college with more foreign exchange females. i talk to one myself through facebook. she is japanese (they love black men so you have it superbly good with them automatically) she is so so friendly to me. she went to L.A. art institute here in L.A.

search for areas there that are asian spots. such as a plaza that is all japanese. its easier to talk to them. as they are definitely easier to talk too.

If you get looked at alot by american women. that is a good indication that you are very handsome to them. although they still will not meet you even if they find you attractive. but my point with the handsome thing is...if your handsome to american women...you'll LOVE it with foreign. guaranteed. you should have no problem with foreign women with these few pointers from me and others.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Save your money, reduce your spending. Define "Broke College Student", surely you can afford books, to eat and occasionally have some form of entertainment. You should be able to scrap together enough to get your passport, start there, under $100 ($74).

If your struggling with the women on campus don't let it beat you down. Women generally are more open in other parts of the world and this is from personal experience.

Even being Black is not a factor really. Germany, The Netherlands and Scandinavia in general are very positive places for Black Men. As long as you remember you can be aggressive with these women (I don't mean slapping them on the ass and using wolf calls) but going up to them and saying, I think your cute, what's your name? Most women will be flattered and tell you at least their name. If they aren't interested they'll say so, they won't bite your head off.

If your intention is get married, you might wanna save your pennies so you can go to FSU as a majority of women your age want to get married and have a family. That is not the case in America (and Western Europe) usually the only women in your age group want to get married have children from other relationships. You'll have an advantage since the age group that normally ventures to Eastern Europe is about TWICE your age and a constant complain from the women is "Where are the younger men?"

You can go there and most of the women by 22-23 are ready to settle down.

Advice -

Don't do what I did. At your age I wanted to be married as well as I wasn't as successful as I wanted to be dating. Little did I know the market forces working against me. Now that I'm 40, its much, much harder to find what I want. Most women in Western Culture want 2-5 age difference which puts the squeeze on me when deciding to have children. According to the March of Dimes and several other outlets, its best to have children as young as legally possible. I'd say for maturity reasons, you should aim for mid-20's. Because of that, I am forced to look overseas which I'm glad to do. In America I would be forced to deal with near desperate 35-40 year old women with poor quality eggs and twice the difficulty to even getting pregnant in the first place.

Some of this is my fault. For a long time I wasn't ready financially and because of that some opportunities were lost. Other times I should have been more aggressive in decision making instead of sticking with the status quo. Now I'm just running out of time.

So by you already admitting to wanting a LTR is good news and don't let your friends tell you otherwise. Good Luck and keep us posted, hit me up if you have any questions about Western Europe.

This is also true in South America and SE Asia
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I would concur with taking a Foreign Exchange program as well, its a easy and affordable way to see Europe. Plus you'll find if you want to extend your education, its much more affordable in Europe. Actually its down right CHEAP or should I say Free (comes out of your taxes).

You also might wanna look at the immigration web sites for countries in Europe. Many are looking to import skilled labor since they have low birth rates in much of Europe and a aging workforce.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

djfourmoney, do you have advise for other black Americans with some IT experience? Currently I am late 20s (27) have a Bachelors in Information Systems, have a few IT certs, and around ~3 years of experience. Do you know European countries that I possibly look for work. I saw that Germany has some but you usually have to have good German and Denmark has a program but you need to know about 1-2 years of Danish. Possibly I heard about a program from Czech Republic but other than that I have not other opportunities other than go to study for a Masters.

Hero, welcome to Happier Abroad! I had a feeling just like you about how society is in North America and that most women in the US and Canada are not really suitable for relationships. I wish I can go back to the time of school and go on a semester abroad. I would have had easier times to work in another country now. I have been out of school for about 3 years now and I am trying to find work through the US govt and possibly through a internship/traineeship program called AIESEC. You might want to look at it. It is for 18-30 year olds so you have plenty of time to take a summer trip to Europe, Asia, and other South America to do a internship for your major. It helps a lot plus you get to know another country. I know of a few friends who went to Argentina. Hope this helps with a few ideas about what you want to do to get abroad.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I'll list 2 schools with excellent study abroad programs, one "inexpensive" and one "more expensive". Do your own research and look for a school that fits you best.

The inexpensive option:
http://www.earlham.edu/
http://www.earlham.edu/ipo/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earlham_College

Almost two-thirds of Earlham students go on a semester-length off-campus program to such destinations as Mexico, the U.S./ Mexican border, Vienna, Martinique, Northern Ireland, Great Britain, France, Germany, Spain, New Zealand , Japan and Tanzania.[citation needed] In addition, there are a number of shorter off-campus May terms, with destinations both within the U.S. and abroad (Australia, Galapagos, Senegal, Menorca, and Turkey, as recent examples). Earlham has an exchange program with Waseda University in Japan, which has existed informally for decades. In addition, Earlham College works with the SICE program[16] in Morioka, Japan, a program in which about twelve to fourteen students teach English in middle schools in Morioka.

Tuition and cost of living expenses in Richmond Indiana is relatively cheap. But you probably need to move there for x months before qualifying as state resident for lower tuition rates.

The expensive option: (MBA/grad school)
http://bschool.pepperdine.edu/programs/ ... -year-mba/

Study Abroad Option. Gain international business experience by studying abroad for course credit at one of our prestigious partner universities in Asia, Europe, Latin America or Africa.

If you're looking to build a career and network with high-quality people, Pepperdine's 2-year MBA program in Malibu is very, very good. The study abroad program sends you to top-ranked university in foreign countries.

djfourmoney wrote: Don't do what I did. At your age I wanted to be married as well as I wasn't as successful as I wanted to be dating. Little did I know the market forces working against me. Now that I'm 40, its much, much harder to find what I want. Most women in Western Culture want 2-5 age difference which puts the squeeze on me when deciding to have children.
IMO the age gap is more important to teenagers and college kids. After mid-20's the acceptable age gap grows from 5 to 10, in some cases 15. I was born in year of the pig, and my previous 2 girlfriends were born in year of the snake (6-7 years younger) and year of the pig (12 years younger). My current GF is a sheep so she is 8-9 years younger than me. My Caucasian ex-GF (5 years younger than me) from 10+ years ago married her husband who was divorced and 15 years older than her. The parents had more issues with his prior marriage & divorce than the age gap, I spoke to her mother and she said older and more mature means less likely to divorce. Her middle daughter married young to a friend of mine who was 2 years older, and their marriage didn't last.

There are girls who are concerned with "generation gap", but that's more of a state of mind than difference in few years. Over the past decade I've dated monkey (9 years younger), chicken (11 years younger), and even girls who were few years older than me. IMO guys are more concerned with girls being few years older, than girls are with older men.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Momopi,

I thought that Snakes have hard times being with a Pig? I saw that the best compatibility is with the Sheep (Your current gf). I am actually trying to date an Ox. Hopefully this can work because I was dating a Rat and did not work out. She was in Germany and the distance and not having too much in common was something I see. Although I realize most women do not have really that much good hobbies from what I have seen.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

aozora13 wrote:Momopi,
I thought that Snakes have hard times being with a Pig? I saw that the best compatibility is with the Sheep (Your current gf). I am actually trying to date an Ox. Hopefully this can work because I was dating a Rat and did not work out. She was in Germany and the distance and not having too much in common was something I see. Although I realize most women do not have really that much good hobbies from what I have seen.
Well, things definitely didn't work out with my snake ex-gf...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I forgot to mention that I attend a 2-year college in San Antonio, Texas called St. Philip's College, and I am not sure if they have a FEP (Foreign Exchange Program). Well, there was this Chinese (as in, she actually came from China about a year ago) girl that went to church where I used to live in San Marcos. I have began to like her, but I do not know how to go about telling her. I wanted to make her a Valentine's Day card and write it in her native language. If this does not work, then I want to go overseas. Yes, a passport may cost under $200, but there is still the plane ticket. Then you will need somewhere to live.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I hope this is something I can do one day
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on January 24th, 2011, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

definitely set a goal bro to go to east europe or countries such as poland, sweden, hungary, scandonavia, khakstan(did i spell that right ?) serbia, russia. remember you being black really DOES make a huge difference. the women in these countries i have just listed and will love you. they never get black men. so your percieved value goes up dramatically.

definitely win them over with sweet talk or what i call love talk. you will slowly win them over and get dates with them. it is that easy. say something like " your eyes are beautiful, as beautiful as the stars itself." or " how do you say i love you in your language " ( they blush with this one ) or " you have a very beautiful body ". ( got this from ladislav)

if you want to slap some ass you can do it. some of them will actually laugh and enjoy you doing it.( if they like you.and it has to be done with no one around. they are more open to it this way.) some girls will just get mad if its in public. trust me its going to be really tempting to slap ass in public. you should see what these girls wear in the summer over there in ukraine or russia. imagine super mini-skirts. you can see their butt cheeks and thong. :shock: your going to be thinking. " got damn it I want my s*&T in there" don't tell them this though. you can say that AFTER sex. they will crack up laughing.

like " hey baby, bring your booty here and let me get some pound cake" say this AFTER the first time of sex with the girl. she will crack up laughing this only works on the phone or in private ( they don't want to be seen as a whore if you say it in public. )

that valentine's day card in her language is really a GREAT IDEA. she will love that one. your on the right track. she definitely love you for being a gentlmen.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

momopi wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:Unfortunately, this is something that I have neither the money or time to do, since I am currently a student in college. However, I will freely admit that it seems that I am a casualty of the modern-day feminist mindset that men are just scum, and to be feared and mistrusted/mistreated, not loved that seems to be so prevalent in the Anglosphere. Does anyone know where/how I can meet a foreign woman? I am a 23 year old African American male with average looks and average body. Unlike most women in this Anglosphere, I have traditional values, meaning that, if I find someone, I want a serious, committed relationship with my partner. In other words, I'm looking to marry, have children, and build a family. Any and all advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated.
1. Chuck your victim mentality out the window -- don't bring baggage into a relationship.
2. Looks is 30% born and 70% effort. Hit the gym and turn your average body into well-above average body.
3. Attend a college with more foreign exchange students, or become a foreign exchange student and study abroad yourself.

This is Jung Ji-Hoon before he hit the gym:

This is him, after he hit the gym:

I'm sorry, I was not trying to have a "victim mentality"; I was just trying to get a point across. I'm sure that every man here has been affected by that modern-day feminist mindset. Lol but yeah, thanks for the advice. I know you meant well.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

the_hero_of_time wrote:Does anyone know where/how I can meet a foreign woman?
You could try Facebook. That site has become very international now. My students in Hungary tell me that Hungarian social networking sites used to be the most popular, but now Facebook is the most popular social networking site here. This may also be true in other foreign countries.

On the other hand, most Hungarians I know just use Facebook to keep in touch with people they have already met in real life, but some might make new friends there. I don't know for sure. I dislike those sites. But it's free, so it may be worth a try for you.