guys what do you think ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

guys what do you think ?

Post by rome86 »

i have this cute thai girl who i am interested in. I talked quite a few times and she seems really friendly but I have never dealt with an asian woman before. She tells me that she has no boyfriend and I always see two different thai guys going into her room on different occasions, locking the door and turning off the light. She always has that naive smile on her face but I am skeptical. Somebody told me that thai women are great actors but asian women are very discreet - that is my problem right there. She flirts with me, talk with me but two different thai guys get to stay in her room at night with lights off.
I mean what does that mean ?
hello
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

It doesn't mean anything.... If anything it means your paranoid and you think other cultures are vastly different that's naive' your showcasing.

You can always ask her what's her connection with those men, but outside of America is not unusual for people to share rooms, pool together money for rent. I have met foreign women who share apartments with men and its strictly platonic. By the way there American women that do the same thing, so again I say that your paranoid.

If your curious about those men, ask the girl out and maybe if you get a second date, then ask her about those men. On top of all that, my goodness is she the ONLY attractive woman around??? Will your world end if you don't get a date or two with her???
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: guys what do you think ?

Post by Rock »

rome86 wrote:i have this cute thai girl who i am interested in. I talked quite a few times and she seems really friendly but I have never dealt with an asian woman before. She tells me that she has no boyfriend and I always see two different thai guys going into her room on different occasions, locking the door and turning off the light. She always has that naive smile on her face but I am skeptical. Somebody told me that thai women are great actors but asian women are very discreet - that is my problem right there. She flirts with me, talk with me but two different thai guys get to stay in her room at night with lights off.
I mean what does that mean ?
Well it sounds like you need to find out since you're so curious.

Once upon a time, even as recent as a decade or two ago, good Thai girls (non-working) tended to be virgins till marriage. No more. Premarital sex is fairly common with today's Thai students, esp. from or living in urban areas.

Can't you work-it so you're that guy who goes into her room, locks the door, and turns the lights out? Once its pitch black, a lot can happen, even with a 'reserved' Asian girl, lol.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

djfourmoney wrote:It doesn't mean anything.... If anything it means your paranoid and you think other cultures are vastly different that's naive' your showcasing.

You can always ask her what's her connection with those men, but outside of America is not unusual for people to share rooms, pool together money for rent. I have met foreign women who share apartments with men and its strictly platonic. By the way there American women that do the same thing, so again I say that your paranoid.

If your curious about those men, ask the girl out and maybe if you get a second date, then ask her about those men. On top of all that, my goodness is she the ONLY attractive woman around??? Will your world end if you don't get a date or two with her???
look she flirts with me, shows interest, gives me signals but when I make my move she acts all discreet and weird. She frikking asked me if i had a girlfriend and told me that she had no boyfriend.
So guys chill out I usually do not approach asian women since they are so shy.
I moved into this place a month ago and it seems like I am surrounded by asians and that thai girl is my new roommate. by the way I have french, spanich and african blood probably that is why she is so discreet. and i have only dated and preferred hispanics, black and white women.. asian women is a new territory for me.
hello