fellow travelers you might like this

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

fellow travelers you might like this

Post by rome86 »

european, latin, asian he has everything
http://www.nighthawkjourneys.com/nightl ... rls-guide/ :lol:

read what he says abouth feminist ..interesting
http://www.nighthawkjourneys.com/nightl ... white-men/

read the comments more more men are fed up with westernized women...it is a revolution wow these women need to wake up before it is too late
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Rome86,

I feel that most Black American women are the posterchild for feminists in this country. It's so much to the point now that even White American women of all socialeconomic statuses look up to them.

And he was right about everything until he said that Black American women are beginning to expand their options. Yeah they are but, but due to the waning synergy in the nuclear Black American family households due to neo-feminism and the new societal programs introduced in the 60s, now they are opting out for non-Black men.

Brazil was the last country to abolish slavery in the Western Hemisphere, yet you don't see Afro-Brazilians, especially the Afro-Brasilian women, act so damn entitled and delusional like Black American women do.

There are a few Afro Brazilians that feel that way because they see Black Americans "making it rain in the club" and are "balling with their money out of control" that they are "Black" like they are. Afro-*put the respective nationality here* do not equal Black Americans. Not even AFro-Canadians equal Black Americans.

Black Americans are a entity of their own. Yes, they came up with the ingenious musical genre of jazz and there was George Washington Carver that did wonderful things with peanut butter, but what has yielded from the great accomplishments of Blacks is a "1985 alternate Black to the Future" that Doc & Marty McFly had stumbled upon.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:@Rome86,

I feel that most Black American women are the posterchild for feminists in this country. It's so much to the point now that even White American women of all socialeconomic statuses look up to them.

And he was right about everything until he said that Black American women are beginning to expand their options. Yeah they are but, but due to the waning synergy in the nuclear Black American family households due to neo-feminism and the new societal programs introduced in the 60s, now they are opting out for non-Black men.

Brazil was the last country to abolish slavery in the Western Hemisphere, yet you don't see Afro-Brazilians, especially the Afro-Brasilian women, act so damn entitled and delusional like Black American women do.

There are a few Afro Brazilians that feel that way because they see Black Americans "making it rain in the club" and are "balling with their money out of control" that they are "Black" like they are. Afro-*put the respective nationality here* do not equal Black Americans. Not even AFro-Canadians equal Black Americans.

Black Americans are a entity of their own. Yes, they came up with the ingenious musical genre of jazz and there was George Washington Carver that did wonderful things with peanut butter, but what has yielded from the great accomplishments of Blacks is a "1985 alternate Black to the Future" that Doc & Marty McFly had stumbled upon.
I would agree and as Dr Julia Hare has often said, we have been sold on the illusion of inclusion. Also other Afro communities do look up to us (strange as that sounds to many) so we do have a responsibly we're not living up to at the moment. Finding a Black Women that attractive and doesn't have the entitlement bug is very hard, which explains why so many Black Men are single in the first place.

The media is also irresponsible with the reasons of why as well. They blame Black Men for problems in the Black Community. They blame Black Men for doing the "Westley Snipes", the "OJ" or the "P.Diddy" (Hook with Asian, White or Latinas) as the reason why 70% of Black Women under 40 have never been married. They don't see a problem with them demanding the brothers be over 6 feet tall and have equal earning power. But its also that desire to find the mythical "Black Thug".

You would think Brothers that just have to have a dark skinned Woman would be beating a path to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Brazil or Africa. Some are, but many aren't and rather complain.

I'm solutions oriented so I can bitch and moan with the rest of them but there comes a time to actually DO something about your situation. You also don't need to "Make It Rain" around most women outside of America, but just be that -

[center]i like my man undercover
smooth dark brotha
fly to the bone
you don't need no fly jeep
to come and scoop me
you can drive what you own
(thats the way i like it)
a man undercover
smooth black brotha
fly to the bone
don't need no Coogi sweater
to make you look better
you can wear what you own

i, i, love, love the way that you smile, smile
you, you the type of guy
that got his own style
all i want to do is be with you
you, you got me feelin
the way that i do[/center]

They just like the idea that their man COULD be cool like some famous people out there, they don't demand it. Its like guilty by association but in a good way...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: fellow travelers you might like this

Post by djfourmoney »

rome86 wrote:european, latin, asian he has everything
http://www.nighthawkjourneys.com/nightl ... rls-guide/ :lol:

read what he says abouth feminist ..interesting

read the comments more more men are fed up with westernized women...it is a revolution wow these women need to wake up before it is too late
I would mostly agree with his list. I haven't been to South America but videos, trip reports and pictures will back up what he said about Brazil. Some really ugly looking women, a few that are okay but when you come across a stunner, she's a real stunner, dyme piece whatever. Women like Brady Bunch's girl Giselle are a perfect example, you see girls like her walking around any of the major cities, hell even in the Amazon, its pretty amazing.

I also can't totally comment about Italian women. Its hard to gauge how brothers are regarded there, but I've been floored by a few native Italian women before. Yes most of them know how to dress but that even means the not so cute ones make an effort, which is okay but for a typical Western Man too easy to settle IMHO.

I would also agree with Japan and Sweden for much of the same reasons.

Japan is pretty much a closed society for the most part, only so many Westerners gain entry and are welcomed into the family fold. I would say they are the most "Busty" of Asian women. I was watching a car show that used to come on G4 Street Fury and they went to a famous drift shop in Osaka, Japan. I was floored by this Blonde Barbie type Japanese girl, I don't mean busty like the doll but she had what some might call Movie Star looks, I was impressed and I'd sport that in a hot second.

My experience in Sweden was limited, I spent just over 48 hours, maybe closer to 72 in town and much of it was spent outside of downtown, including getting lost...

The one night I did go out, I didn't really find a good place to go. I was with a Afro-French guy and his Polish friend. The brother was fat and the polish guy was goofy looking so maybe it hurt more than helped. But used to going out by western standards, the clubs weren't hittin' until Midnight or more and it felt strange because of the midnight sun...

Give me a month in town however and I think I can get the job done... I don't know if you have to get them drunk before they'll get frisky, but I've heard that more than once so maybe its true.

Finally I would agree with his comments about German women as well. Not as stylish as some others, many plain looking women, some manly looking women as well. But there's something unique about them and they've been heavily exposed to American culture. So in some ways its like dating an American girl without the mixed cultural heritage some American women have which makes them pretty, but the willingness to be open to different things and generally "mate for life".

Like I said my experience with German women is more like "He cheated on me, otherwise I was happy" than "I needed space" or "We weren't on the same level"
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote: You would think Brothers that just have to have a dark skinned Woman would be beating a path to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Brazil or Africa. Some are, but many aren't and rather complain.
Can you please demystify that for me please? Maybe I don't have total command of the English language in order to understand what it is that you are talking about.

And I am taking active action. I am working towards saving up so I can make my exodus :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!