Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Don't Marry Single Mothers!!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Repatriate » March 21st, 2011, 4:37 am

Marrying a single mother is a $250,000+ commitment on top of a normal relationship. Think about it in those terms and you realize how bad of a deal it is from the start.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 7:39 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby Adama » March 21st, 2011, 5:39 am

That's interesting that men considering marrying a woman who has already proven to be incapable of long lasting relationshit. I'd only imagine to myself that the best, guaranteed way to become a single, non custodial father paying child support for a kid who will grow up with absolutely no values, is to marry a woman who is already a single mother and then have my own children with her. There are probably more effective ways to throw away one's genes, like jumping off a cliff. Much quicker and probably less painful.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5342
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Postby jamesbond » September 18th, 2011, 2:54 am

MatureDJ wrote:Marrying a single mother is like agreeing to be cuckolded after the fact.

It would be far preferable to simply rent a single mother as a prostitute. You get what you want, she gets to buy food to feed the other man's seed.

Just thinking about getting involved with a single mother makes me want to vomit! :lol:

You are not only expected to take care of her but her children as well, no thanks. Studies show that children raised by single mothers are more likely to attempt suicide, get involved with drugs, become alcoholics and spend time in prison.

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8063
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby frontier » September 18th, 2011, 3:13 am

Any man that take wants to marry a single mother for the most part is a cuck hold and a fag. Unless you really always wanted kids, it is a different story. Real men don't inherit some other guy's baggage. Now having sex with hot MILF is all good. Younger women are priority but sex with a hot MILF is fine. However, unless you always wanted kids, then don't get involved.
frontier
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 6:45 pm

Postby Mr S » September 18th, 2011, 5:36 am

A lot of guys have low self-esteem or are too lazy to wait it out and find someone better that doesn't have children. If a good looking single mother with an ok attitude pops into their life and they don't think they will be able to score anything better, then they will sometimes think it's a good trade-off if their original plan was to have a family to begin with. I think guys that don't want kids or are unsure generally know better than to get involved with single mothers. It's the ones who ALWAYS intended to marry and have kids that get suckered into taking care of some others offspring cause they don't think there are any other single childless females out there for them to date that meet their specifications. We all know that line of thinking is false but many guys are lazy and don't want to put the effort into finding a decent woman outside their comfort zone of where they live or region. They will only consider so many miles where they live and won't even consider women in a different region let alone another country.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby ExpeditionSailor » April 6th, 2012, 5:43 pm

Mr S wrote:A lot of guys have low self-esteem or are too lazy to wait it out and find someone better that doesn't have children. If a good looking single mother with an ok attitude pops into their life and they don't think they will be able to score anything better, then they will sometimes think it's a good trade-off if their original plan was to have a family to begin with. I think guys that don't want kids or are unsure generally know better than to get involved with single mothers. It's the ones who ALWAYS intended to marry and have kids that get suckered into taking care of some others offspring cause they don't think there are any other single childless females out there for them to date that meet their specifications. We all know that line of thinking is false but many guys are lazy and don't want to put the effort into finding a decent woman outside their comfort zone of where they live or region. They will only consider so many miles where they live and won't even consider women in a different region let alone another country.


I don't think that it's always laziness. It could simply be a case of having no other options. Guys in this circumstance may be living in a city where there are few or no single women available (never mind the general issue of unapproachability), or escorts are non-existent, or the legal situation makes even trying to interact with escorts on any level a dangerous undertaking.

Women have options, while men generally have to take what they can get in the West - if they can get anything at all.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 219
Joined: January 28th, 2011, 5:33 am

Postby jamesbond » April 6th, 2012, 9:19 pm

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Women have options, while men generally have to take what they can get in the West - if they can get anything at all.


How true that is! In anglo-countries women do the choosing, in the Philippines, eastern Europe, Russia and South America, men do the choosing! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8063
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby OzGuy » April 6th, 2012, 10:44 pm

Single mothers are almost on par with the average man in terms of difficulty in dating. It is still a lot easier for them to just get sex though.

Usually the only women who would contact me on dating sites were single mothers. This is because they are hardly getting any attention, and understandably so. No man in his right mind would date a single mother.

I like to think of it as being karma - now they realise how hard dating is for the average male, when previously they could get all the dates they wanted.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: March 25th, 2012, 7:37 am

Re: Don't Marry Single Mothers!!

Postby OzGuy » April 6th, 2012, 10:51 pm

ExpeditionSailor wrote:I dug my heels in and told my wife that the girl and the baby were not staying with us, that Junior and the girl needed to either put the baby up for adoption, abort it, or move out to a place of their own and start collecting welfare. Wifey countered with an ultimatum - if I wanted to be part of her family, I would either capitulate to her demands, or hit the highway. I was gobsmacked by her response and thought, 'So, after all this time, I'm merely an invitee, and not her husband, with equal power in the household.'

I opted to hit the highway. I could easily predict what would happen if the girl and baby were allowed to move in. Wifey was working odd hours in a retail store and was never home half the time. Junior, being quite immature and irresponsible, would be out and about with his friends. The girl would probably be doing the same, if not lounging around and not really looking after the baby, leaving yours truly to pick up the slack. Countless fights would be erupting between the girl and the boy over child-rearing duties, and along the way, another baby would get produced. More distressing was the possibility that all the equity in our house would get used up trying take care of children raising children, and wifey would quit her job because the kids weren't up to the task of being parents.



A wise choice, you made the right decision! Head for another country and never look back!

I have noticed that the single mother "syndrome" seems to be a cycle. Usually if a woman has a child unintentionally at a young age, her child will be likely to do the same, and their children the same etc. It is a never ending cycle, and soon enough you'll end up with a house full of kids that YOU will be supporting.

Avoid single mothers at all costs.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: March 25th, 2012, 7:37 am

Postby OzGuy » April 6th, 2012, 10:58 pm

Enishi wrote:In my own case, I find that sometimes I can be drawn more to single mothers because of the fact that unlike other AWs, they seem to REALLY WANT AND NEED you.


Its only because they are desperate and need money for their offspring. Its not worth it, move overseas instead and find a woman who genuinely wants/needs you.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: March 25th, 2012, 7:37 am

Re: Don't Marry Single Mothers!!

Postby ExpeditionSailor » April 7th, 2012, 1:42 am

OzGuy wrote:
ExpeditionSailor wrote:I dug my heels in and told my wife that the girl and the baby were not staying with us, that Junior and the girl needed to either put the baby up for adoption, abort it, or move out to a place of their own and start collecting welfare. Wifey countered with an ultimatum - if I wanted to be part of her family, I would either capitulate to her demands, or hit the highway. I was gobsmacked by her response and thought, 'So, after all this time, I'm merely an invitee, and not her husband, with equal power in the household.'

I opted to hit the highway. I could easily predict what would happen if the girl and baby were allowed to move in. Wifey was working odd hours in a retail store and was never home half the time. Junior, being quite immature and irresponsible, would be out and about with his friends. The girl would probably be doing the same, if not lounging around and not really looking after the baby, leaving yours truly to pick up the slack. Countless fights would be erupting between the girl and the boy over child-rearing duties, and along the way, another baby would get produced. More distressing was the possibility that all the equity in our house would get used up trying take care of children raising children, and wifey would quit her job because the kids weren't up to the task of being parents.



A wise choice, you made the right decision! Head for another country and never look back!

I have noticed that the single mother "syndrome" seems to be a cycle. Usually if a woman has a child unintentionally at a young age, her child will be likely to do the same, and their children the same etc. It is a never ending cycle, and soon enough you'll end up with a house full of kids that YOU will be supporting.

Avoid single mothers at all costs.


It's funny, but even my sister, who hates me, agreed that I made the right choice. There really wasn't any other choice to be made. It was either hit the road, or lose my sanity, my money and crash and burn because of the utter stupidity of three people, one of whom was my wife - and someone I thought I should be able to trust. Too many parents place their kids so far ahead of themselves without realizing they're depriving their children of an opportunity to learn from their mistakes and learn how to be responsible.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 219
Joined: January 28th, 2011, 5:33 am

Re: Don't Marry Single Mothers!!

Postby jamesbond » May 16th, 2017, 1:49 pm

This video answers the question: "Should I marry a single mother." I believe we all know the answer to that question. :P However, it's a very interesting video regarding what goes on in the mind of a woman who is a single mother.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8063
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Don't Marry Single Mothers!!

Postby MrMan » May 16th, 2017, 5:14 pm

ExpeditionSailor,

Suggesting the girl have a doctor murder your step grandsone in the womb must have seemed rather heartless to your ex-wife. The whole single mother thing is a difficult dynamic. It's hard to get the wife to choose you over her own flesh and blood. The baby is your grandmother's grandchild. I wouldn't want any of my grandkids put up for adoption. If it came down to it, I'd rather raise one on my own if I were able. I definitely wouldn't want anyone murdering one of my grandkids, even if the state sanctioned it. If its your own kid, a wife should be more willing to handle the idea of 'tough love' from a dad if you suggest the kids live on their own, etc. If someone on either side of the family has a brother, cousin, etc. who is married and can't have children, that's a way to put a child up for adoption and still keep the grandchild in the family in one of these situations.
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Don't Marry Single Mothers!!

Postby mand38 » July 3rd, 2017, 5:13 pm

Thanks for this story. I think other can learn something from this, exactly as you title says: Don't Marry Single Mothers!
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
mand38
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 82
Joined: March 4th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Re: Don't Marry Single Mothers!!

Postby remolacha » September 23rd, 2017, 3:12 pm

just one of the stories... not lucky.. iKnow lot of guys who warried woman with kid (not only one kid even) and they are so happy! Imagen if you had such a situation with your own kid? How would you behave???
remolacha
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: September 20th, 2017, 8:08 pm

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests