Check out this video of this lonely American guy

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out this video of this lonely American guy

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video of a lonely American guy from New York talking about his social life in the US. He said he is short, only 5'2" and unattractive. Trying to meet women for him is like trying to decipher egyptian hieroglyphics. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0UMGP-Y ... er&list=UL[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

He needs to go the foreign women route and stop wasting his time. He will never find anyone in the United States. I was going to leave a link to this site on his Youtube video but noticed it was put up by Steve Hoca who already knows about this site. So, I don't see the point of complaining about it when there is another solution.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrPeabody wrote:He needs to go the foreign women route and stop wasting his time. He will never find anyone in the United States. I was going to leave a link to this site on his Youtube video but noticed it was put up by Steve Hoca who already knows about this site. So, I don't see the point of complaining about it when there is another solution.
He should go overseas to meet women because, unless he is rich, he is not going to attract women in the US (because of his height, 5'2" and he also said he is unattractive). Now if he was a rich celebrity, he would have no problem meeting women in America. As far as what women in America look for in a man, money is number 1 and looks are number 2.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

The RP would fix him in a week.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here he is again with a new video where he really explains American women's attitudes towards men in general. He seems like a good guy, he's smart and articulate but women in America won't give him the time of day (just because he is short). It's time for him to head to the Philippines! :D

MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I had a good friend in high school who looked like Milhouse of "The Simpsons". He was also a Ginger. During his second year in "bible college" he went on a missions trip to the Phillippines. There is was taller than most of the local women and they loved his red hair. He fell in love with a local woman, married her and stay in the Phillipines. I heard one of his daughters models for local magazines.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Hell, i'm only 5'6 and i had a really hard time myself. 5'5 now i think....older age sucks. He can't do anything about his height but he can
about his physique.

This guys gotta stop whining about "I don't get it!". "Why are they turning down a guy their same height??" He gets it. He knows his problem. He's stated it over and over again. He just needs to get off his fat ass and do something about it. "I've never really been outside of the NY area." sigh.

Someone should point him to this site and this topic :)
(won't be me lol)

Wierd thing though....I think people in China are simply healthier nowadays. My wife says i'm barely passable as medium height in China...
and this is southern China, not the North where there's a tendency to be
taller.
The Phillipines would prob suit him pretty well. He needs to save some money and maybe travel a bit farther than NY/NJ. So he can be 'happier abroad'. :)
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

keius wrote:Hell, i'm only 5'6 and i had a really hard time myself. 5'5 now i think..

Wierd thing though....I think people in China are simply healthier nowadays. My wife says i'm barely passable as medium height in China...
and this is southern China, not the North where there's a tendency to be
taller.
QFT

True dat.

There are younger guys, 15-22, who are my height. 190cm, 6'2" tall. Or just 1 cm shorter than I. About 6 or so out of the 2200 boys in the school I teach.

However they are still thin as a rail and weigh 160 pounds at most.

The new crop of Chinese are eating better with more protein and are growing taller.

You should see their grandparents. So short. 4' 6" tall and that is not uncommon.