Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Happier Abroad Dating Site

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Happier Abroad Dating Site

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 pm

I have recently joined the Happier Abroad dating site, the one at: http://personals.happierabroad.com , and I have gotten quite a few messages from a lot of foreign women, most of them Russian. What is some advice? I seek the counsel of more experienced people here...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)







Postby have2fly » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:34 pm

I used to be a paying member. Those women seem to be very real, at least they write different messages and hold conversations. Overall it is one of the best dating websites out there. Sizable number of Russian-speaking girls that live in the States, I even added some of them into my Facebook. If you are seriously looking for a wife or going to Russia-Ukraine to have fun and check it - I would invest a few bucks into paying member and talk to those girls, then go and meet them. If you are there just for the info/pictures/seeing what is out there - then paying is not worth it.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:06 pm

have2fly wrote:I used to be a paying member. Those women seem to be very real, at least they write different messages and hold conversations. Overall it is one of the best dating websites out there. Sizable number of Russian-speaking girls that live in the States, I even added some of them into my Facebook. If you are seriously looking for a wife or going to Russia-Ukraine to have fun and check it - I would invest a few bucks into paying member and talk to those girls, then go and meet them. If you are there just for the info/pictures/seeing what is out there - then paying is not worth it.



That's just the thing. I am looking for a long term relationship and possibly wife. The women there, for the most part anyway, seem to be so sweet. I was skeptical about paying at first because of the taint on dating sites that names such as Plenty of Fish and eHarmony have put on the whole concept. Also, why are you no longer a paying member?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby have2fly » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:24 am

I am not a paying member because I am not ready to get married and I am not planning on going to Russia or Ukraine any time soon. If I do decide to go to FSU, I will become paid member again. In your case definitely do it. Those girls are very naive thou, they think life in America is like Hollywood movie - everyone drives a Ferrari and lives in Beverly Hills, eats out at luxury restaurants and is dressed like Tom Cruise. So make sure you explain to them what is true and what is not. It will be very important because if you decide to bring one of them here to get married, they will be extremely depressed seeing all kinds of fat ugly people, superficial fake relationships and horrible processed quality foods. They will blame you for promising a paradise because they would not blame themselves, I mean they haven't ever been to the States, but movies show life in the U.S. as a total paradise. Trust me, I thought the same way before coming here! Definitely watch out for gold-diggers as well. The best thing for you is to talk to some girls and then buy a ticket, spend a week or two to get to know them and go from there. Don't spend 5 years on writing, it will be a waste of time, money and life. Actually going there will blow your mind as it did for many Western males - totally gorgeous women will be everywhere you walk, drive or fly. There is usually another problem American guys run into when they go there - they get lost in the variety of model-looking girls, you know like people who gamble at the casino and start winning all the jackpots? Yep, that kind of feeling ;)
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:52 pm

have2fly wrote:I am not a paying member because I am not ready to get married and I am not planning on going to Russia or Ukraine any time soon. If I do decide to go to FSU, I will become paid member again. In your case definitely do it. Those girls are very naive thou, they think life in America is like Hollywood movie - everyone drives a Ferrari and lives in Beverly Hills, eats out at luxury restaurants and is dressed like Tom Cruise. So make sure you explain to them what is true and what is not. It will be very important because if you decide to bring one of them here to get married, they will be extremely depressed seeing all kinds of fat ugly people, superficial fake relationships and horrible processed quality foods. They will blame you for promising a paradise because they would not blame themselves, I mean they haven't ever been to the States, but movies show life in the U.S. as a total paradise. Trust me, I thought the same way before coming here! Definitely watch out for gold-diggers as well. The best thing for you is to talk to some girls and then buy a ticket, spend a week or two to get to know them and go from there. Don't spend 5 years on writing, it will be a waste of time, money and life. Actually going there will blow your mind as it did for many Western males - totally gorgeous women will be everywhere you walk, drive or fly. There is usually another problem American guys run into when they go there - they get lost in the variety of model-looking girls, you know like people who gamble at the casino and start winning all the jackpots? Yep, that kind of feeling ;)


I just wish I had the money to go to Russia, but for one, I don't even know a lick of Russian, and secondly, I have heard that, at least as of right now, Russia is very dangerous for Americans to go to.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby odbo » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 am

you can always start out in western europe..
i don't know about black guys but i know often times you can take a 2nd class citizen mexican from the US, put him in a place like germany, and suddenly he's a sex magnet, because all the girls in the club want to be with the mythical "latino". :shock:

kinda like how it used to be for white guys in japan/taiwan.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:41 pm

LinuxOnly wrote:you can always start out in western europe..
i don't know about black guys but i know often times you can take a 2nd class citizen mexican from the US, put him in a place like germany, and suddenly he's a sex magnet, because all the girls in the club want to be with the mythical "latino". :shock:

kinda like how it used to be for white guys in japan/taiwan.


Maybe so, but what is wrong with Eastern Europe? I have heard that a lot of Western Europe (when it comes to the women) is just like America, if not worse.


Oh, and by the way? That picture in my signature? That's me with a suit on... from a couple of years ago.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:33 am

I just wish I could leave America...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Fenix » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:05 am

The best women I have ever talked to are/live in Western Europe. Denmark being my drug of choice. My experience, there are nowhere near American women. I have talked to many of them on the phone and did video chats on webcam with European women and they are different. I love American white women, but they do not compare to European women.

One of my best friends is Russian (actually Russian not a carbon copy) and I have known her since 2008. One of the sweetest, most down to Earth women I have ever met. I am moving to Denmark later in the year. Probably September 2011 and I can't f***ing wait.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby aozora13 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 am

Phoenix Saga, I was wondering how are you going to move to Denmark? Do you know Danish and you have some technical skills. I wish I knew Danish so I could go on there Danish Green Card. I heard you do not need sponsorship on that visa but you have to know at least around 2nd year Danish (most common situations and some business situations).

I am trying to go do a traineeship in Austria with a company doing technical work done in English. Hopefully it will work out. If that does not pan out I might go live in Australia since the culture although like America-Lite, is easier to adapt socially and they do like darker skinned individuals like us.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby Fenix » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:23 am

I know some Danish.

I am a freelance writer and I can work anywhere in the world.

I have made many friends (guys and girls) so I am not going to have a hard time moving.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests