Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Falling for an older woman... ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Rock » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 am

Mr S wrote:
Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:Why would you even fathom having a relationship with a 60 year old women? That's beyond bizarre for a male to consider doing... :roll:

Unless your strictly doing it for personal gain cause the bitch is rich and will keel over soon and you want to inherit her wealth, what other reasons are there to do something like that?

There's a show idea for Maury Povich or Jerry Springer or even Dr Phil...


Maybe he just happens to like and be attracted to her. I thought this forum was about getting away from PC constraints among other things. Dating far out of your own age group is very non-PC.


If your a guy in your teens, 20's or 30's why would you waste your time getting into a serious relationship with a 60 year old woman? She is practically on death's door! Even if she does live for another 10-20 yrs, her best years are long gone and it only goes down hill from this point onward.

IF you just want a f**k buddy or companionship or wants to learn how to please a women and need an older one to teach you then I guess you can go for it as long as you aren't one of those types of guys that falls in love easily. I guess if I was over 45 years old and desperate and couldn't get anything else and the broad 60 or over was still palatable and I could still get my dick up for her then maybe I would go for it. But why waste your time with an old chick when you could be getting hotter and younger ones? I guess if you have a serious fetish for older turkey neck type women, then go for it.

I'm not a prude and I could care less if someone does this but the original poster is asking for advice before he jumps into anything and that's what I'm giving. Women have nothing to offer a man after they go through menopause other then companionship (probably the nagging and complaining kind) and a periodic wet hole. Most women over 45 yrs old are crazy and seem to have some kind of emotional or mental issue. As a younger man do you want to put up with that? throwing away the best years of your life watching someone waste away in front of your eyes? No thanks, watching my parents do that is hard enough let alone it being a GF or wife 30+ years older than me!


Like you said, it might be a fetish. There are some guys who are into obese women, midget women, bitchy domineering and even violent women, grandma types, etc. In the last 3 weeks or so, hero has brought up potential romance with an American mother of 3, a 16 year old, and an early 60s woman so he clearly has a broad range. I doubt he's gonna fall in love with any of them. But if it happens, it happens. Divorce is similar to death in that your partner disappears from your life. People change so much and so quickly that a multi-decade marriage with one person is becoming increasingly rare. So going with what you like when you like it might not be so bad.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Mr S » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:48 am

I think marriage licenses should be renewable like every other one. That totally brings it up to par with modern times and will get rid of all the friggin lawyers making a living raping families trying to divorce. Make marriage good for 5-7 years and then if the couple wants to still remain together then they can renew their license. IF they want to go their separate ways then no need for a divorce. Make divorces null and make people have to suck up their marriage until it expires if they don't want to be together anymore.

If there are children involved create some kind of mutual agreement before a marriage license if granted dictating the terms of child support and parental custody in case the couple does not want to remain together.

I agree modern marriage arrangements are utterly useless since people live for so long and so much media bombards people that their disposition will change every decade and it becomes difficult for someone that married in their 20's to remain with someone through their 40's and onwards. Times have changed but our legal system has not.

The only reason I would ever marry someone would be to get a visa to either remain a resident of a foreign country or because I want to bring the woman to the USA. Other than that there is no point to getting married nowadays other than cultural pressures and traditions.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby onezero4u » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:09 pm

i almost barfed when i read this..

seriously, unless you are a 90 year old man...you have NO BUSINESS considering dating a 60+ year old broad.

imagine the mileage that worn out vagina has had after a lifetime of getting slammed.

AGE DOWN man....always go younger.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby Mr S » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 pm

Rock wrote:
Mr S wrote:To find out what the most desirable age for a man to get into a relationship with is: take your age and divide it in half then add seven years. This is the ideal age that you should be looking for if you want to get serious with a women. I would try to keep to the age and maybe have a + or - ratio of no more than 3 years.

I read that this advise originally came from Middle Eastern sources, but can't remember exactly when and where. I think it's actually quite brilliant advice and holds up well.

So i'm 36 thus I should get along best and be dating women who are in their mid twenties or so.


The problem with that formula for marriage is that its a moving target. The ideal age gap keeps expanding as you get older.

20 male gets matched to 17 female => 3 year age gap
30 male male gets matched to 23 female => 7 year age gap
40 male gets matched to 27 female => 13 year age gap
50 male gets matched to 32 female => 18 year age gap
60 male gets matched to 37 female => 23 age gap
70 male gets matched to 42 female => 27 age gap
80 male gets matched to 47 female => 33 age gap

So your gonna need to divorce ever 10 years or so to stay in line with the formula. That gets expensive. However, if you just wanna date, then you can trade-in every few years for a newer model, lol.

BTW, I don't think Lad would totally agree with this formula. At 50, he should be dating girls in their early 30s, around ten years older than the girls he actually dates.


It's for when you first meet someone and decide to get hitched or stay in a long term. It isn't meant to continue forward after that. Only use it when trying to find your supposed "true love".

I would say past 60 years old it's probably not reliable, but I think it works okay for a male up to 60 years of age. Obviously he has to have something going on to attract a woman in her mid thirties or older...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby Rock » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Mr S wrote:To find out what the most desirable age for a man to get into a relationship with is: take your age and divide it in half then add seven years. This is the ideal age that you should be looking for if you want to get serious with a women. I would try to keep to the age and maybe have a + or - ratio of no more than 3 years.

I read that this advise originally came from Middle Eastern sources, but can't remember exactly when and where. I think it's actually quite brilliant advice and holds up well.

So i'm 36 thus I should get along best and be dating women who are in their mid twenties or so.


Here's another issue which seems to apply to the States. Women who are slightly older are often looking for younger men while very young women and girls want men very close to their own age. Just listen to some of what Steve Hocca says. He's around 40 and it sounds like the only American women who will consider him are 50 or older. Lots of cougars out there. Of course, if you're a slightly older doctor, lawyer, banker, or some other rich type, you probably won't have too much trouble scoring some local women your age or slightly younger.

Now overseas, it depends a lot on the country and culture. But I would say in the better places, the half + 7 year +/- 3 years or so is probably the upper limit for genuine attraction for the majority of cases (80% or more). But I would make one more adjustment, use apparent age, not chronological as per Lad's advice. If a couple appears to fall within this half + 7 range, that might be good enough.

For example, in PI, many girls who are early 30s look 40-45. One of these might be OK with a guy who appears mid 60s or so. On the other hand, a very well preserved 45 year old Chinese or Ukrainian girl, say who looks more like early to mid 30s, is probably not going to click with a dude who looks like he's in his 70s.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:29 pm

onezero4u wrote:i almost barfed when i read this..

seriously, unless you are a 90 year old man...you have NO BUSINESS considering dating a 60+ year old broad.

imagine the mileage that worn out vagina has had after a lifetime of getting slammed.

AGE DOWN man....always go younger.



I appreciate your honesty, but the thing is, I want someone MATURE, not some little girl that's immature and stupid! You know, but then again, Thank you for your honesty (once again).
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby onezero4u » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 pm

heres more honesty (ha)

most woman DONT mature after 21 (at the latest) they just keep getting more rotten and more cunning. (FACT)
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm

onezero4u wrote:heres more honesty (ha)

most woman DONT mature after 21 (at the latest) they just keep getting more rotten and more cunning. (FACT)






I will keep that in mind.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Adama » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

onezero4u wrote:heres more honesty (ha)

most woman DONT mature after 21 (at the latest) they just keep getting more rotten and more cunning. (FACT)


I think you mean 12. 21 has to be a typo.

In countries where girls are given great responsibility or have to struggle at an early age, 12 year olds can be quite mature. In fact, they probably reach maturity that American women can never reach regardless of their numerical age.

In the USA, where women are spoiled and insulted from consequences, women are mostly immature despite being very old.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby BellaRuth » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Adama wrote:In countries where girls are given great responsibility or have to struggle at an early age, 12 year olds can be quite mature. In fact, they probably reach maturity that American women can never reach regardless of their numerical age.

In the USA, where women are spoiled and insulted from consequences, women are mostly immature despite being very old.


Seconded. You don't need to go for a much older woman for maturity. I met a lovely 22 year old Estonian girl who was mature as anyone you can find and was happily married already. In comparison I've also met a 45 year old woman from Michigan who was just... she was still 13 in the head. Go for the maturity, not the mileage counter.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 pm
Location: UK

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:19 pm

BellaRuth wrote:
Adama wrote:In countries where girls are given great responsibility or have to struggle at an early age, 12 year olds can be quite mature. In fact, they probably reach maturity that American women can never reach regardless of their numerical age.

In the USA, where women are spoiled and insulted from consequences, women are mostly immature despite being very old.


Seconded. You don't need to go for a much older woman for maturity. I met a lovely 22 year old Estonian girl who was mature as anyone you can find and was happily married already. In comparison I've also met a 45 year old woman from Michigan who was just... she was still 13 in the head. Go for the maturity, not the mileage counter.




You all are so correct! What I am really attracted to is maturity.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Rock » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:20 pm

the_hero_of_time wrote:
BellaRuth wrote:
Adama wrote:In countries where girls are given great responsibility or have to struggle at an early age, 12 year olds can be quite mature. In fact, they probably reach maturity that American women can never reach regardless of their numerical age.

In the USA, where women are spoiled and insulted from consequences, women are mostly immature despite being very old.


Seconded. You don't need to go for a much older woman for maturity. I met a lovely 22 year old Estonian girl who was mature as anyone you can find and was happily married already. In comparison I've also met a 45 year old woman from Michigan who was just... she was still 13 in the head. Go for the maturity, not the mileage counter.




You all are so correct! What I am really attracted to is maturity.


So why consider a 16 year old? Surely you don't expect her to be very mature, even if she is relatively grown-up for her age.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby The Arab » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:36 am

The thread starter is either a troll or is deeply disturbed.

Someone's gotta say it ... can't believe the murmurs of agreement and encouragement in the beginning .. *rolls eyes*
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Re: Falling for an older woman... ?

Postby momopi » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 am

Rock wrote:That is just your conservative opinion. I don't know how old hero is but for the sake of argument, let's assume he's 30. If he is happy dating a 60 something and she in turn is happy dating him, who are you to say the age gap is way too big for a BF/GF relationship? They are both of age and that's all that matters.


...I get flashbacks of "Jason" from Little Britain:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-y6gUkneHw&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyvDTEhmORw[/youtube]
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Falling for an older woman... ?

Postby Rock » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 am

momopi wrote:
Rock wrote:That is just your conservative opinion. I don't know how old hero is but for the sake of argument, let's assume he's 30. If he is happy dating a 60 something and she in turn is happy dating him, who are you to say the age gap is way too big for a BF/GF relationship? They are both of age and that's all that matters.


...I get flashbacks of "Jason" from Little Britain:



So Hero, is this 'bird' or perhaps her older sister mature enough for you? How would you like to be in Jason's shoes in the second vid, lol?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests