Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Falling for an older woman... ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jackal » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 pm

The Arab wrote:uh ... is this thread a joke ?

Yeah, I'm waiting for his next thread:
"Hey guys, I need some advice. I just met the most fantastic, young, and beautiful woman, but there's just one problem... She has a penis! What should I do?"

Anyway, Hero, you don't need our permission to date people. If it feels right to you, just go do it. Life is short and can easily be wasted by gabbing too much on the internet.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Rock wrote:
the_hero_of_time wrote:
BellaRuth wrote:
Adama wrote:In countries where girls are given great responsibility or have to struggle at an early age, 12 year olds can be quite mature. In fact, they probably reach maturity that American women can never reach regardless of their numerical age.

In the USA, where women are spoiled and insulted from consequences, women are mostly immature despite being very old.

Seconded. You don't need to go for a much older woman for maturity. I met a lovely 22 year old Estonian girl who was mature as anyone you can find and was happily married already. In comparison I've also met a 45 year old woman from Michigan who was just... she was still 13 in the head. Go for the maturity, not the mileage counter.

So why consider a 16 year old? Surely you don't expect her to be very mature, even if she is relatively grown-up for her age.

By the way I never said I was interested in that 16 year old girl. Even if it truly did not matter, she lied about her age. Also, my views are non-PC, and others have the right to disagree with me in a non-PC way if they want.
You all are so correct! What I am really attracted to is maturity.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Falling for an older woman... ?

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Rock wrote:
momopi wrote:
Rock wrote:That is just your conservative opinion. I don't know how old hero is but for the sake of argument, let's assume he's 30. If he is happy dating a 60 something and she in turn is happy dating him, who are you to say the age gap is way too big for a BF/GF relationship? They are both of age and that's all that matters.

...I get flashbacks of "Jason" from Little Britain:

So Hero, is this 'bird' or perhaps her older sister mature enough for you? How would you like to be in Jason's shoes in the second vid, lol?

I just watched those 2 videos. Even by my own standards, those two women were too old for me.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women