Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I think I am confusing people. Yes, most women in America are bad very bad. I'm just saying not all though. I will admit I have only two down to earth female friends here in America. All my other friends that are girls are foreigners. Why? Because they are so nice. And also no one down my husband. Ever....I will defend that man to my grave. Now back to what I was saying... most american single moms are all about child supprt, screaming in your face, yada, Yada. Yada. But not all.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I do not know man. I'm just saying not all of us are evil. Some are nice people. It's hard to find in America. I mean a lot of women have been screwed by every Tom Dick and Harry in the neighborhood but some just met the wrong person and had a baby
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Have you noticed American women always claim to be the exception to the rule. Even that other chick who posts here abg or whatever also posts long essays about how she's the exception. They do this shit constantly in real life too. It's such a common thing that I automatically tune it out.

Here's the thing Danielle you may be "different" in your mind at least but the goods are so damaged and crappy in America that no able bodied man should have to pick through a mountain of rotten apples to find that one that is somewhat edible.

A man shouldn't also be forced to buy a car along with that apple. That's what marrying a single mom is like.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I see your point.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Just nevermind....T.T
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

A male birth control will be out in 2017. Finally men can get control of the situation and I bet the number of single moms will decrease dramatically. I put a article about it in the current event topic. I think it might actually change America for the better when it comes.Maybe even help men relax. Then no more surprise babies.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

But as for the divorce rate in America there is no fixing that I don't think. I believe it depends on a person's believes. I mean it would be nice if the government gave options for divorce like something actually fair. Like you keep your stuff he keeps his kind of option. But for some reason divorce rates are high in America and so is the single mom rate (which I believe the male birth control could help on that one) but as far as divorce goes, too many women give up on their marriages in America.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

It is hard for me to understand why women divorce so much in America. Honestly, I would find it embarrassing b/c it means I failed. I mean if you divorce it means you couldn't keep your loved one happt. It's not something to take lightly, but in America it's too common and women admit to divorce like it's no big deal. I think that is a problem in itself. Why not try to fix your marriage? Why throw it away? Why aren't you embarrassed by the fact you got a divorce? I mean I rather cut off my leg with a dull blade than get a divorce. I mean how can you spend years with someone and wake up one morning and be ok with then being gone?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I know there a manipulative females that purposely get pregnant trust me I knew plenty oddly mostly high school girls. But with the birth control for men the men could finally break the cicle. I mean it works with a gel inserted into a penis. Its like a reversible vasectomies. I'm pretty sure no woman could manipulate around that. And if she does get pregnant it should be obvious that she cheated or something.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Why do American women think they're this special little snowflake and that they're special compared to everyone else? There are about millions of other American women out there who think the same way.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I didn't say I was a special little snowflake. I just said I am nice compared to most American women. I mean I met quiet a few who do drugs, steal, abandon their kids and all the time I wonder why.