Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

sea_dragon wrote:Why do American women think they're this special little snowflake and that they're special compared to everyone else?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

DanielleNguyen wrote:It is hard for me to understand why women divorce so much in America
For most Western women divorce is business.

They want to marry somebody, of course always marry up and never down, and after a while, a few years, they file for divorce and get at least the half of the marital assets. It will be much much more if there is a child to consider, not necessarily the child of the husband, who will be soon the ex-husband.

In case of problems, best is for the woman to claim abuse or even sexual harassment done by the husband, spousal rape, if he is not moving out by himself, you can ask to arrest him with such baseless accusations.

If any investigator finds out, your claims of domestic violence and abuse are a product of your fantasy only, there is no reason to worry. Not much will happen to you, just start the cry-rape baby story and say something you were abused by your father when you were still a child or something like that.

Sounds bad? Well this is the law in Western countries.

Divorce, why not? If you find a man who still has more money than you do, tell him you love him, and after a while take away from him as much as you can.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

This bit should be a talking point;
Why throw it away? Why aren't you embarrassed by the fact you got a divorce?
This never occurred to me, but it would be interesting to find out how many divorcees feel ashamed and embarrassed. The fact that it has become acceptable to the point that some don't feel embarrassed is pretty disturbing and needs addressing.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Exactly, I don't get it. I mean I have had women tell me to divorce my husband. Why? Because he speaks his mind. I don't get divorce. If I got divorced I would be majorly embarrassed bc it means I failed as a wife. However, it's normal in America.And Yohan a woman who only marries for money then divorces is a b**ch. I would rather have my husband than any money. Plain and simple. I look at my life, he's always there to comfort me, to bring a smile to my face. My husband is my best friend. The person I want to be buried by. He's the man who I want to give children too. When you take someone's last name and say for better or worse there shouldn't be a divorce. And I know some feminist will rip my head off for saying this, but when I took my husband's last name in marriage that means I belong to him alone. It means I am bonded to him. It means I promised to stay by him forever. Lots of American women could care less about taking a man's last name, but when you take it, it is more than just that name. God, I suck at explaining what I mean. But bottom line, divorce is embaressing. And Yohan, yes some women do claim bogus charges in divorce cases to win and honestly I believe that is stupid too. I mean you paint a picture of lies on your spouse, and guess what it reflects back on you too as a woman.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

"I belong to him alone."

Feminists can say what they want, but you seem happy. Hopefully she will continue to be happy belonging to her man.

I really hate the way American women are so obsessed with themselves. Even Danielle uses the word "I" about 20 times in this little paragraph.

I wish everyone here the Best.

Thanks and enjoy :)
DanielleNguyen wrote:Exactly, I don't get it. I mean I have had women tell me to divorce my husband. Why? Because he speaks his mind. I don't get divorce. If I got divorced I would be majorly embarrassed bc it means I failed as a wife. However, it's normal in America.And Yohan a woman who only marries for money then divorces is a b**ch. I would rather have my husband than any money. Plain and simple. I look at my life, he's always there to comfort me, to bring a smile to my face. My husband is my best friend. The person I want to be buried by. He's the man who I want to give children too. When you take someone's last name and say for better or worse there shouldn't be a divorce. And I know some feminist will rip my head off for saying this, but when I took my husband's last name in marriage that means I belong to him alone. It means I am bonded to him. It means I promised to stay by him forever. Lots of American women could care less about taking a man's last name, but when you take it, it is more than just that name. God, I suck at explaining what I mean. But bottom line, divorce is embaressing. And Yohan, yes some women do claim bogus charges in divorce cases to win and honestly I believe that is stupid too. I mean you paint a picture of lies on your spouse, and guess what it reflects back on you too as a woman.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:For most Western women divorce is business.

They want to marry somebody, of course always marry up and never down, and after a while, a few years, they file for divorce and get at least the half of the marital assets. It will be much much more if there is a child to consider, not necessarily the child of the husband, who will be soon the ex-husband.

In case of problems, best is for the woman to claim abuse or even sexual harassment done by the husband, spousal rape, if he is not moving out by himself, you can ask to arrest him with such baseless accusations.

If any investigator finds out, your claims of domestic violence and abuse are a product of your fantasy only, there is no reason to worry. Not much will happen to you, just start the cry-rape baby story and say something you were abused by your father when you were still a child or something like that.

Sounds bad? Well this is the law in Western countries.

Divorce, why not? If you find a man who still has more money than you do, tell him you love him, and after a while take away from him as much as you can.
This is pure gold Yohan, your right in western nations divorce is a business. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

But why? That is what I an saying? Why is something g so embaressing business. Do people not realize you are ruining someone's lives, breaking a heart you are sworn to protect. My husband had gone through a divorce once. He's only 25 and I am his second wife. His first wife waited until he deployed to file. It hit him like a ton of rocks, it was unexpected and he cried. Nothing more heartbreaking than a strong man crying.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Just business, it's more than that. It's soul crushing, throwing away the hearts of men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DanielleNguyen wrote:But why? That is what I an saying? Why is something g so embaressing business. Do people not realize you are ruining someone's lives, breaking a heart you are sworn to protect. My husband had gone through a divorce once. He's only 25 and I am his second wife. His first wife waited until he deployed to file. It hit him like a ton of rocks, it was unexpected and he cried. Nothing more heartbreaking than a strong man crying.
In the USA, women initiate divorce 72% of the time! Women want to divorce their husbands to get a nice financial reward in the divorce settlement!

No wonder why men in America are walking away from women and marriage. What man in his right mind would want to get married in a country that has the highest divorce rate in the world? :shock:

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I didn't know it was the highest in the world. Do you think if there was no financial gain more couples would work it out in America?
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

DanielleNguyen wrote:A male birth control will be out in 2017. Finally men can get control of the situation and I bet the number of single moms will decrease dramatically. I put a article about it in the current event topic. I think it might actually change America for the better when it comes.Maybe even help men relax. Then no more surprise babies.
I don't think anything positive will occur societally if it comes out. Because people said abortion and unwed teenage mothers would drop when female birth control pills came out, and widespread availability of condoms. It didn't happen, instead you got a spike of what they said would be prevented with the pill.

And technically, too, male birth control already exists, testosterone shots (steroids) but it has the side effect of potentially shutting down your natural hormonal production, thus making you sterile. I'm unfamiliar with female side effects from being on birth control, but I'm assuming it's probably not very healthy, either.

Technology or not, you have to change the thought process of a society. If for example, people all had AK-47s and shot them in the street for kicks (in the air, at trash cans, whatever) and people were dying or getting hurt from said people shooting AK-47s, what would a more reasonable solution be? Penalize said people shooting their AK-47s out in public, encourage them to use a private range in a controlled manner, or give them a bunch of blank bullets and hope for the best? If the single mother problem is to be fixed, premarital sex has to be made not societally acceptable, as shooting an AK-47 in the street, blanks or not, is societally unacceptable.

I'm not going to argue like some people on here that single mothers should be burnt at the stake or something, but you can't have the current situation of rewarding the behaviour and saying it's all right and things "just happen" or whatever and having broad societal acceptance.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 21st, 2020, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I don't see how a woman who puts her career first could be happy. I mean your family should come first right.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 21st, 2020, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

This is why I do not like American women, especially white American women. You will be divorced 70-90% of the time if you are married to a white woman.