Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Post by Adama »

So I am currently moving from my urbanized slumhole on a coast to a neighboring / bordering state. Now I realize something.

The career witches work their entire lives, slutting away til around age 35 or so. Then they find a man of the appropriate income stream. They marry this man. Then they get pregnant and have children. Then they divorce, keep children, child support, house, but get rid of man. This all happens relatively quickly, cause at this age there isnt much time left for those eggs, and once there is a marriage for the air of legitimacy, the man can be dispensed with.

So all of the HR women and fembot managers are all divorced already. Age varies from 30 to ~60. All single moms as well.

Then there are the urban class. They are of any race in this area. They have their children between 14 and 22. They do it with their current BF but marriage is never considered. Then they break up. Probably the guy was a non-worker, under-employable type. So child support orders arent bothered with. These women live with their parents or with their GFs and their GFs children.

The secretary is a prime example. She says she is breaking up with the father of her daughter; her fiance. She wont go into details. All she said concerning the topic was, "My therapist is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." So a Dr Phil /Oprah type talked her out of depriving her child of a full time father.

See, even if a guy wanted to have a stable relationship with an AW, it simply isnt possible, cause this isnt the mode that AWs function in. It is blatantly obvious that the man is unnecessary (except for the "check, please").

There are hordes of desperate manginas willing to take your place and steal your woman. Women have more options in these cases since men don't follow the same rules that men follow in Non-Western countries: that Single mothers are untouchables.

Also with prostitution being illegal in the states, it sets a very low standard, making men desperate for sex.[/b]
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Idk why american men keep doing the same mistake over and over again, DON'T MARRY SINGLE MOTHERS. Why would you want to take care of bastard children and put yourself in the vulnerable position of being married, when you can easily get screwed by feminist courts.

Foreign men at least understand that single mothers are untouchables, and if they were to get involved with them she would have to be a really exceptional woman.

Just imagine if prostitution was legal in the United States, females would be pissed that their power is being jeopardized
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Statistics show, single mothers are more likely to raise kids who wind up in prison, use drugs, become alcoholics, having children out of wedlock and who attempt suicide. Does any guy need anymore proof that single mothers should be avoided like the plague! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Single mothers are bad news and all about Drama, Avoid them like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

jamesbond wrote:Statistics show, single mothers are more likely to raise kids who wind up in prison, use drugs, become alcoholics, having children out of wedlock and who attempt suicide. Does any guy need anymore proof that single mothers should be avoided like the plague! :shock:

Some guys might avoid them, but realistically, that's going to be hard for a lot of horny, stupid young guys looking to score any fourth-rate female with two tits and a hole.

The most effective measure is to sterilize them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

swincor__ wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Statistics show, single mothers are more likely to raise kids who wind up in prison, use drugs, become alcoholics, having children out of wedlock and who attempt suicide. Does any guy need anymore proof that single mothers should be avoided like the plague! :shock:

Some guys might avoid them, but realistically, that's going to be hard for a lot of horny, stupid young guys looking to score any fourth-rate female with two tits and a hole.

The most effective measure is to sterilize them.
Thank you. This is the point I was trying to make. Single mothers are all that seem to be available. Either they are already single mothers, or they have such little respect for the male role that if you were to catch a single one, marry her, and have children with her, you'd be very likely to get divorced and become a non-custodial single father.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You can avoid them like the plague, but you won't have much options left. That's the problem in the US. No choices for men and you are NOT allowed to complain about it, cause if you do, then the problem is with you. It's a LOSE-LOSE situation and the truth needs to be told without fear.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

well-informed wrote:Idk why american men keep doing the same mistake over and over again, DON'T MARRY SINGLE MOTHERS. Why would you want to take care of bastard children and put yourself in the vulnerable position of being married, when you can easily get screwed by feminist courts.

Foreign men at least understand that single mothers are untouchables, and if they were to get involved with them she would have to be a really exceptional woman.

Just imagine if prostitution was legal in the United States, females would be pissed that their power is being jeopardized
WHat he said per boldface!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Re: Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Post by TRADER1972 »

Adama wrote:So I am currently moving from my urbanized slumhole on a coast to a neighboring / bordering state. Now I realize something.

The career witches work their entire lives, slutting away til around age 35 or so. Then they find a man of the appropriate income stream. They marry this man. Then they get pregnant and have children. Then they divorce, keep children, child support, house, but get rid of man. This all happens relatively quickly, cause at this age there isnt much time left for those eggs, and once there is a marriage for the air of legitimacy, the man can be dispensed with.

So all of the HR women and fembot managers are all divorced already. Age varies from 30 to ~60. All single moms as well.

Then there are the urban class. They are of any race in this area. They have their children between 14 and 22. They do it with their current BF but marriage is never considered. Then they break up. Probably the guy was a non-worker, under-employable type. So child support orders arent bothered with. These women live with their parents or with their GFs and their GFs children.

The secretary is a prime example. She says she is breaking up with the father of her daughter; her fiance. She wont go into details. All she said concerning the topic was, "My therapist is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me." So a Dr Phil /Oprah type talked her out of depriving her child of a full time father.

See, even if a guy wanted to have a stable relationship with an AW, it simply isnt possible, cause this isnt the mode that AWs function in. It is blatantly obvious that the man is unnecessary (except for the "check, please").

There are hordes of desperate manginas willing to take your place and steal your woman. Women have more options in these cases since men don't follow the same rules that men follow in Non-Western countries: that Single mothers are untouchables.

Also with prostitution being illegal in the states, it sets a very low standard, making men desperate for sex.[/b]
Adama, you brilliantly just explained exactly what goes on here in America. I knew AW were screwed up back in 1995 which is why i married a Filipina. It boggles the mind why men here allow themselves to be so thoroughly used and shit upon as you described. The examples are endless in how this society and AW simply do not give a damn about men or fathers for their children.
These men need to stop being pussies and take charge. If a guy need to get laid, I understand, but use protection and do not allow yourself to be trapped in ANY WAY by these conniving demons.

And dont even get me started on the career women. They would be happy to emasculate the men they work with or are supervising to make it more difficult for them to fulfill their roles as men or fathers or to pursue a better woman abroad. AW are straight up revolting and if i lived long enough to marry 100 times, each time it would be an Asian girl.
Last edited by TRADER1972 on March 18th, 2011, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Jamesbond, that is one of the best images ever. Tell it like it is!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Winston wrote:You can avoid them like the plague, but you won't have much options left. That's the problem in the US. No choices for men and you are NOT allowed to complain about it, cause if you do, then the problem is with you. It's a LOSE-LOSE situation and the truth needs to be told without fear.
Damn straight, Winston! Men have no choices here. And yes the truth needs to be told. I tell my coworkers all the time about my preference for Asians and disgust and disdain for AW. Feels great to tell the truth when so many are too weak to.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

TRADER1972 wrote:
Adama wrote:So I am currently moving from my urbanized slumhole on a coast to a neighboring / bordering state. Now I realize something.

Adama, you brilliantly just explained exactly what goes on here in America. I knew AW were screwed up back in 1995 which is why i married a Filipina. It boggles the mind why men here allow themselves to be so thoroughly used and shit upon as you described. The examples are endless in how this society and AW simply do not give a damn about men or fathers for their children.
These men need to stop being pussies and take charge. If a guy need to get laid, I understand, but use protection and do not allow yourself to be trapped in ANY WAY by these conniving demons.

And dont even get me started on the career women. They would be happy to emasculate the men they work with or are supervising to make it more difficult for them to fulfill their roles as men or fathers or to pursue a better woman abroad. AW are straight up revolting and if i lived long enough to marry 100 times, each time it would be an Asian girl.
Well said. You should read my story in how a group of "sc-wrong, in-duh-pendent" Black women f***ed my whole shit up at my prior job. -----> viewtopic.php?p=37292#37292
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I conducted an ongoing experiment. I joined an american dating website and almost 90% of the women were "God Fearing" single mothers. Its amazing how they all find Jesus when they slutted it out on the fornication stroll.
American women especially American black women are the bottom of the barrel in the whole entire world. Dont date or screw single mothers!
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

Adama wrote: See, even if a guy wanted to have a stable relationship with an AW, it simply isnt possible, cause this isnt the mode that AWs function in. It is blatantly obvious that the man is unnecessary (except for the "check, please").

This is so true! As the percentage of single mothers keeps increasing it is now reaching the point where all but a few guys can have women who aren't single mothers. After college most guys really only have two choices: Either they remain alone or they settle for a single mother. In my case, I can't stand the idea of being a cuckold. As someone else said on this forum marrying a single mother is like agreeing to be a cuckold from the beginning of the relationship.

I wish I had grown up 40 or 50 years ago when there weren't so many single mothers. Back towards the middle of the 20th century, the illegitimacy rate was only a few percent so most guys were able to find women who didn't already have little brats.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ErikHeaven wrote:I conducted an ongoing experiment. I joined an american dating website and almost 90% of the women were "God Fearing" single mothers. Its amazing how they all find Jesus when they slutted it out on the fornication stroll.
American women are the bottom of the barrel in the whole entire world. Dont date or screw single mothers!
It's funny how single mothers find Jesus after they have been f***ed six ways from Sunday by every bad boy in town. :shock:

I know guys who have dated and married single mothers. Personally, I wouldn't touch a single mother with a ten foot pole! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."