Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

sea_dragon wrote:This is why I do not like American women, especially white American women. You will be divorced 70-90% of the time if you are married to a white woman.
You are absolutely correct, studies show that the highest divorce rate in the US is when ANY man marries a white woman. For example, if a black man marries a white woman, the divorce rate is 75%. If a white, Hispanic or Asian man marries a white woman, the divorce rate is 50%.

When men in the US marry a woman of any other race (black, Hispanic or Asian) the divorce rate is under 50%.

For example, a recent study showed that when a white man marries a black woman, the divorce rate is only 27%.

Even among white women who are 'born again Christians' the divorce rate is 50%. :shock:

White woman in America should be avoided like the plague, they are more likely to divorce their husbands and a another study showed that white women in America are more likely to cheat on their husbands than other race of woman! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Seriously? Hmmm..I wonder why? I'm white but my marriage seems happy. I didn't think race had to do anything with divorce it's more on a person's own beliefs. I've seen people in America treat divorce and marriage almost like a trend it seems. That action, that not taking your marriage seriously in America confuses the hell out of me.
TechBroDouche
Freshman Poster

Post by TechBroDouche »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Seriously? Hmmm..I wonder why? I'm white but my marriage seems happy. I didn't think race had to do anything with divorce it's more on a person's own beliefs. I've seen people in America treat divorce and marriage almost like a trend it seems. That action, that not taking your marriage seriously in America confuses the hell out of me.
It boils down to incentives and preferences. American women have the capacity to support themselves completely by either working or collecting government checks, a luxury that third world women don't have. As such, men used to have an important role in womens' lives, but the government and corporations and sperm donors have replaced the necessities that men bring, so if the guy is a mere annoyance to the female's life and she's unhaaaappppyy, her best incentive is to go for the no-fault divorce and take 50% of all the man's assets. It's not a matter of what kind of women does what, it's a matter of environments, incentives, and standard deviations (The fundamental standard deviation of women's behavior has shifted towards divorcing).
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Danielle,

No one cares what you think. Your opinions are stupid and you do not matter.

Just thought you should know after all knowing is half the battle.

Thanks and enjoy :)
DanielleNguyen wrote:Seriously? Hmmm..I wonder why? I'm white but my marriage seems happy. I didn't think race had to do anything with divorce it's more on a person's own beliefs. I've seen people in America treat divorce and marriage almost like a trend it seems. That action, that not taking your marriage seriously in America confuses the hell out of me.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Tech bro, actually had a very good point there.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

American women are taught to be lazy. The only way they can be rich is through divorce by stealing half of her former husband's assets and claiming them to be her own.

Do not give any American white woman the time of day. Ignore her or just treat her like everyone else. Why white women think they should be treated like princesses is beyond me. They should be treated like trash.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I totally agree. Treating American women good is not what they want anyways. They will treat you like crap if you are nice.

I do not even pay attention to them and spend all my attention on foreign girls.
sea_dragon wrote:American women are taught to be lazy. The only way they can be rich is through divorce by stealing half of her former husband's assets and claiming them to be her own.

Do not give any American white woman the time of day. Ignore her or just treat her like everyone else. Why white women think they should be treated like princesses is beyond me. They should be treated like trash.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Jonny Law wrote:I totally agree. Treating American women good is not what they want anyways. They will treat you like crap if you are nice.

I do not even pay attention to them and spend all my attention on foreign girls.
sea_dragon wrote:American women are taught to be lazy. The only way they can be rich is through divorce by stealing half of her former husband's assets and claiming them to be her own.

Ironically, when you treat them like shit and have a foreign girlfriend/wife, they focus all their attention on you, trying to 'steal' you away from your foreign wife/girlfriend. Compared to American white women, most foreign women are skinnier and live much healthier lives. While the average American white woman stuffs herself with burgers and craps her pants because she can't be bothered to wipe her fat ass. Then you'd have to end up paying for her medical bills. :lol:
TechBroDouche
Freshman Poster

Post by TechBroDouche »

sea_dragon wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:I totally agree. Treating American women good is not what they want anyways. They will treat you like crap if you are nice.

Ironically, when you treat them like shit and have a foreign girlfriend/wife, they focus all their attention on you, trying to 'steal' you away from your foreign wife/girlfriend. Compared to American white women, most foreign women are skinnier and live much healthier lives. While the average American white woman stuffs herself with burgers and craps her pants because she can't be bothered to wipe her fat a**. Then you'd have to end up paying for her medical bills. :lol:
My concern with bringing European girls back to America is that theyll turn into the very girls that we hate here in America and theres nothing you can do about it thanks to no fault divorce. Once I move to Europe, I have absolutely np intention of bringing her back to the West, where the environment is stacked completely against you.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

TechBroDouche wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:

Ironically, when you treat them like shit and have a foreign girlfriend/wife, they focus all their attention on you, trying to 'steal' you away from your foreign wife/girlfriend. Compared to American white women, most foreign women are skinnier and live much healthier lives. While the average American white woman stuffs herself with burgers and craps her pants because she can't be bothered to wipe her fat a**. Then you'd have to end up paying for her medical bills. :lol:
My concern with bringing European girls back to America is that theyll turn into the very girls that we hate here in America and theres nothing you can do about it thanks to no fault divorce. Once I move to Europe, I have absolutely np intention of bringing her back to the West, where the environment is stacked completely against you.
When it comes to European or any white girl for the matter, she should stay in Europe and not move to America. White women get corrupted quickly in America, because she wants to act like American.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

There are actually quite a lot of big American women. My husband was in Japan and Korea for a long time and coming to America he kinda had to reset everything he knows in a way especially about dating. He told me over here 14 year Olds act 20 and look 20. In places like Japan and Korea women are 40 but look 20.