Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Single Mothers in the USA: Your Only Choice ?

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Even single mothers have just as many options as single and married women nowadays basically without doing anything, decent-looking single mothers can just dress provocatively or not, smile and touch her hair and that's it, then men of all social backgrounds, financial status, ages, personalities, religions & races will line up to court her.

A decent man to even get the attention of a woman, he must have a prestigious job, an expensive car, have good interpersonal and conversation skills, learn what she likes, be good-looking, make her laugh, exercise often at the gym, be an alpha, have interesting hobbies, dress in expensive clothes, have a large social circle, be tall, have "game", have high status and other ridiculous requirements in the woman's list.
Of course women will not admit it since they continue to play the victim card to reap even more benefits
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Ghost did you miss the part of me having birth control in my arm. -_- my son wasn't intentional. And cornfed no I didn't find my husband online. We were friends before I was pregnant then he deployed. I wrote him letters but I took care of my damn self. I sold things I made with my hands, handmade soaps, lotions, dresses, well you get the idea. Some single mom's out there bust their asses to take care of the child. I mean what, I didn't plan to have my first one til at least 27 after getting a degree in criminal justice. But did my implanon work. No it didnt. To any women on here avoid implanon and nexplanon. IUD, ladies.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I understand you are just a stupid narcissistic feminist from hell.

But Single moms in general should be avoided.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity, an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody’s life or to anyone they meet.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Bstyle wrote:But as far as single mothers go, things are far worse in the philippines. I first went to the philippines when I was 29 and every woman has kids by that age over there. Most have kids by the time they're 23. When I was in Cebu I went on a date with a 24 year old who had FOUR kids, from two different fathers. That kind of thing isn't even uncommon over there. The whole damn date she never stopped yapping about her kids, and stressed that any man she dates must take responsibility for her kids. I tried to just hit it and quit it at that point but she didn't even let me get a kiss. Never bothered calling her back. She would have expected me to raise her kids and only spread her legs and give me access to her loose p***y if she wanted another kid.

By the time you're 30 your only options are P4P, gold diggers or single mothers with loose dry v****as.
Four children by two different fathers? This girl is nothing more than a pump and dump or she can go online and look for a foreigner to have sympathy for her :shock: . A Filipino man would not dare date or marry a girl like this. He wouldn't even want to be seen with her.

The Filipinos have a name for this type of female but it escpaes me now.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

You know what ever. Point is we are both happy. I'm happily married with a child on the way. And unlike most I don't believe in divorce or remarriage. I will be buried next to my husband. Label me all you want. I'm done defending myself. My job is to make my husband and children happy, not to change your views on hb.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

DanielleNguyen wrote:You know what ever. Point is we are both happy. I'm happily married with a child on the way...
You are right, important is that you both are happy - and I am very supportive to Asian men, who are willing to look for marriage outside their own race, outside of their own native country.

During the last years, at least in Continental Europe and Japan, there is some - still small, but growing - new movement on the way between German women and Japanese men. Such couples, still the minority of course, are surprisingly many here in Tokyo.

This helps men like myself, who are white and from Europe and married with an Asian woman, a lot. The existence of Western women with Asian men is clearly reducing abusive remarks from feminists against Western men with Asian women.

Not long time ago I was considered an all-time-loser (cannot get a girl next door of the same cultural background), paedophile pervert (despite my wife and me are of them age, but my wife is 5 inch shorter than me), my Japanese wife was seen as a mail-order-bride, despite she never had financial problems etc.

I wish you good luck.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
DanielleNguyen wrote:
I met my now husband while pregnant. He became my best friend. He was halfway across the world and yet we spent a lot of time writing letters back and forth.

Aaaah so now it becomes clear. She was trawling online for a member of the military while she was pregnant because she knew that the military had good financial support for spouses with children. That is why she was in such a rush to marry before the baby was born. You have to admire women. So brutally cynical and amoral. What we think of as a deep spiritual bond, they think of as a welfare application.
+1
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another good video explaining why single mothers should be avoided like the plague! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

There are countries where you can accept a single mother, it depends on the legal situation.

In USA the legal situation for a man is generally bad, but it is getting even worse for a man dating a single mother.

In case the relationship breaks up the man is kept financially responsible for both, the mother and HER children over decades.

This does not make any sense, and therefore say NO to such a relationship from the very beginning on - let the financial job be done by social services with food-coupons, feminist organizations filing lawsuits against employers or whatever.

To date a single mother in Western countries? No way!
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Really why is that? I didn't know that. That's not fair to make him pay for kids that aren't his..But even on the off chance I did divorce I wouldn't want child support. I see the whole process as a pain In the ass.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@Danielle

It seems you are legally badly informed about your rights as a mother, especially after divorce. I think it would be good for you to take a look into legal affairs and how they are executed in courts against ex-husbands and fathers in Western countries.

Of course, you can say that not all Western women are bad, but - just my opinion - it is not worth the risk even to try. Sorry to tell you, I would never date a Western woman in a Western country, single mom or not.

The other question is about if a man like I myself is even able to find a Western woman - I found nobody, and not even a girlfriend for 30 minutes.
I gave up after trying for a few years, it also should be mentioned that dating is expensive in Continental Europe, how can I at that time as a young man have so much money to pay for gifts, dinners, travels? How can I own an expensive car or a big house?

Western women are very choosy, often highly materialistic and are complaining about men when their relationship is going wrong - but I think women should start to learn to blame themselves and keep themselves responsible for their own bad choices.

My choice in Europe was only either single or foreign wife, and I decided for foreign wife and relocate to Asia. I do not have any family-related problem now.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Here's a '70s song that glorifies getting with a single mommie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBBw1MEOMWI