Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What options do I have?? With Foreign Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What options do I have?? With Foreign Women

Postby JRE313 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:29 pm

I wanted to know that what options do I have when it comes to foreign women. (bride)I heard all the horror stories about sponsoring but I can’t travel that much. But I make about $50,000 a year.
JRE313
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:46 pm

You don't have to be a rich guy to find an overseas wife. Yes there will be some expenses involved with the K1 Fiance Visa process but they are reasonable.

Many guys really like traveling over to meet women but the travel costs can add up very quickly. You used to be able to get a flight to Phils for $700-$900 but now it's quite a bit more spendy for the air fare alone.

The key is to find a girl that can come over and get a good job. Best to sign up with Cherry Blossoms or Asian Hearts etc and focus on women with four year degrees. Start an online relationship with her and TAKE YOUR TIME. After six months of video chatting, if you still like her THEN buy a ticket and go visit her. You'll have to do that atleast once for the K1 Fiance Visa process.

My wife came over and I immediately taught her to drive and put her in dental assistant schooling. She graduated in a year and is making $32k per year to start. My good friend married and brought over a nurse from Phils. She has a year of schooling and she'll take her boards to become an RN. Nurses make approx $60k a year.

And just because a lady is smart and professional does NOT mean she'll turn into a liberated idiot the minute she reaches the shores of USA. My wife has been here for 4 years and she hasn't changed a bit. So met and marry a lady who will become an asset to you and not a liability. If you bring her over will she be able to stand on her own two feet or will she be content to sit around the house all day watching tv?

Have a game plan!!!!!! I've seen so many guys fall head over heals in love with the first cute foreign lady who shows interest in them. There are millions of filipinas that are looking for the opportunity to come to the west. You are in the drivers seat! Be smart and find on girl who has high morales, a good head on her shoulders, maturity, marketability and smarts.

Not all western men/asian woman relationships are win/win. If done incorrectly, she can quickly drain your bank account and leave you heartbroken. Always be smart and complete your due dilligence.

***I do apologize for ALWAYS conveying this message. I'm sure I sound like a broken record to the guys who have been on Happier Abroad for any length of time. However, this is important information that newbies NEED to hear.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby onezero4u » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 am

dont EVER bring a foreign woman back to the US... it is DISASTER and divorce waiting to happen.

she will learn QUICKLY from the trashy american girls that she is entitled to your house, car, bank account, kids, alimony and child support even on a NO FAULT divorce.

repeat. dont bring foreign woman to the US
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby well-informed » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 am

Exactly why take the chance, it's absolutely too risky
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:50 pm

onezero4u wrote:dont EVER bring a foreign woman back to the US... it is DISASTER and divorce waiting to happen.

she will learn QUICKLY from the trashy american girls that she is entitled to your house, car, bank account, kids, alimony and child support even on a NO FAULT divorce.

repeat. dont bring foreign woman to the US

You took the post right out of my fingertips! I agree.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 pm

@JRE313,

Dude. PLease learn how to put money away. I don't care if it were 20 bucks per paycheck. Do something because sponsoring wifey to come to this country is going to lunge you into something direly pandora'ed when it would come to the relationship that you would have between that women you're sponsoring and yourself.

It's cheaper to go overseas,
Then to go to court over over these [Ameri[-canized]skanks].
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 pm

The options are simple:

1. Go overseas to live and date/marry.
2. Bring a bride back to the US.
3. Travel overseas during your vacation time to date foreign women.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:02 am

Well if you make 50K then you should have no problem, unless your a typical America and have a saving rate os ZERO. Most major cities only takes about 30K or so to live without any serious problems. This study was done recently, so if you're spending more than half your income on "life" then I would take another look at my life and what I was doing with it.

That's like the recent poll that said rich people don't feel rich until they hit 7 digits. Whut?

I would argue you are tryring to do many things American Men do to curry favor with American Women. Nice apartment, Nice car, Nice clothes, etc. Not to say you need to live like a bum but you can cut much of that out of your life if you want to give yourself the most money to travel with.

I also don't believe this tripe about bring your wife here. You can be the King of Your Castle without being a Control Freak. You should have a complete understanding of the type the lifestyle you want to have with this woman.

You make plenty of money for this, what I am arguing is that men far below that should have options too.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women