My Upcoming Marriage!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

How many people in Phils have money for all this virginity fraud stuff?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Terrence wrote:How many people in Phils have money for all this virginity fraud stuff?
Besides none of us are with the Saudi Royal family and you have already bought the faux virgin.

But I have the conversation in mind. She tells you that Lola Maria was a virgin as well as Mama Maria and she doesn't care who Tito Joe's DNA says he is. Her sister, Ate Maria, who married the day after her 18th birthday was a virgin and her baby survived being born 4 months early......
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Some do. Some of those methods are relatively cheap even, depending on what income level they come from. They may also decide to borrow money, knowing that it is a good investment.

There are even some very cheap (and disgusting nonprofessional) alternatives that were more common in the old days....chicken blood...fish guts with blood/liquid, etc. Or even try to prepare the "event" so it coincides with her period, afterwords taking simple meds to delay her next period so he won't suspect the timing.

Personally, i think virginity is over rated. Never gave a damn myself, as long as she wasn't overly promiscuous and bopping guys left and right.
Plus, virgins usually suck badly :) (pun intended lol)