Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Evidence/Quotes That Allies/Jews Started WWII, Not Hitler!

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Evidence/Quotes That Allies/Jews Started WWII, Not Hitle

Postby cdnFA » May 19th, 2016, 8:38 am

Moretorque wrote:I smell a witch burning......... :cry:

Does this witch weigh as much as a duck.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » May 21st, 2016, 1:11 am

Vegascook,
Can you divide your long posts into paragraphs? Its a hassle for me to divide your posts into paragraphs for you, because i have to decide where to break them into paragraphs. Why do you not use blank lines in your long posts? They are hard to read as one long block.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » May 22nd, 2016, 2:16 am

Winston wrote:Vegascook,
Can you divide your long posts into paragraphs? Its a hassle for me to divide your posts into paragraphs for you, because i have to decide where to break them into paragraphs. Why do you not use blank lines in your long posts? They are hard to read as one long block.

Winston, I will give you this. You write fairly well.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 23rd, 2016, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » May 23rd, 2016, 2:31 pm

Vegascook,
I read your long response. However, I still don't see how the 340,000 escaped troops at Dunkirk would have made any difference. Britain had millions of men who could have been armed to serve as militia troops to defend the homeland. And Hitler had armies of 3 million, which could have easily overtaken the 340,000 men, either at Dunkirk or on the British island.

I thought the reason why Hitler couldn't invade England was because his boats carrying troops could not reach the shores of England, due to defensive artillery, landmines, traps, etc. Otherwise, why wouldn't he begin sending troops by boat via the northern shores of Scotland? After bombing the shores of course.

The air battles still don't make sense, even with the radar and warnings in advance. I mean, even if the RAF knew exactly when the Nazi planes were coming, still, they were outnumbered 10 to 1 in planes and should have been easily defeated. Were the Spitfire planes really that much better than the Stukas? I thought German technology was the best at that time?

There are two versions of the Battle of Britain presented in documentaries:

One is that Hitler was winning in a war of attrition. But then he made a rash mistake, such as rash bombing of civilian targets. However, the Germans claim that the RAF bombers were the first to bomb civilian cities. This caused the German planes to waste their resources trying to fight RAF bombers going to Germany.

Another version is that the British won every dogfight over Britain and the Germans never had a chance.

Which one is it? It seems as if the gods were in favor of protecting Britain. Perhaps the same gods that protected Britain from the Spanish Armada in 1588 were at work here. As well as the same ones that prevented Napoleon from invading Britain. The British royals do worship Lucifer or the ET's that the Illuminati serve, so perhaps they are protected. And they are in league with Jewish bankers too, so maybe the Jews had their gods and occult powers intervene to help Britain win?

Also, you keep saying that Hitler planned to exterminate the Jews from the get go. I don't think that even mainstream historians claim that. The story is supposed to be that Hitler tried to expel the Jews and send them to Palestine. But they would not leave the safety and comfort of Europe to live in the hot desert sand surrounded by Arabic enemies. So they had to be persecuted heavily to make them go there.

Also, no country would take the Jewish refugees, including the US. I wonder why the Jews that controlled FDR didn't make him allow Jewish refugees to take sanctuary in the US? But then again, it is said that Jewish elites do not even care about the lower classes of their own race. That's why they allowed the Holocaust to happen.

It was only near the end of the war in 1944, when the Nazis knew they were gonna lose, that they decided to go for broke and exterminate the Jews, so that they would at least accomplish something out of it. But that wasn't their policy in the beginning. They were hoping for a civilized resolution in the beginning. Germany as a very civilized and high cultured nation after all. It was only after they were treated brutally bad, that the Germans retaliated and tried to do the same to their enemies. Didn't you hear this version of events?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Eric » May 23rd, 2016, 2:52 pm

Winston wrote:Vegascook,
I read your long response. However, I still don't see how the 340,000 escaped troops at Dunkirk would have made any difference. Britain had millions of men who could have been armed to serve as militia troops to defend the homeland. And Hitler had armies of 3 million, which could have easily overtaken the 340,000 men, either at Dunkirk or on the British island.

I thought the reason why Hitler couldn't invade England was because his boats carrying troops could not reach the shores of England, due to defensive artillery, landmines, traps, etc. Otherwise, why wouldn't he begin sending troops by boat via the northern shores of Scotland? After bombing the shores of course.

The air battles still don't make sense, even with the radar and warnings in advance. I mean, even if the RAF knew exactly when the Nazi planes were coming, still, they were outnumbered 10 to 1 in planes and should have been easily defeated. Were the Spitfire planes really that much better than the Stukas? I thought German technology was the best at that time?

There are two versions of the Battle of Britain presented in documentaries:

One is that Hitler was winning in a war of attrition. But then he made a rash mistake, such as rash bombing of civilian targets. However, the Germans claim that the RAF bombers were the first to bomb civilian cities. This caused the German planes to waste their resources trying to fight RAF bombers going to Germany.

Another version is that the British won every dogfight over Britain and the Germans never had a chance.

Which one is it? It seems as if the gods were in favor of protecting Britain. Perhaps the same gods that protected Britain from the Spanish Armada in 1588 were at work here. As well as the same ones that prevented Napoleon from invading Britain. The British royals do worship Lucifer or the ET's that the Illuminati serve, so perhaps they are protected. And they are in league with Jewish bankers too, so maybe the Jews had their gods and occult powers intervene to help Britain win?

Also, you keep saying that Hitler planned to exterminate the Jews from the get go. I don't think that even mainstream historians claim that. The story is supposed to be that Hitler tried to expel the Jews and send them to Palestine. But they would not leave the safety and comfort of Europe to live in the hot desert sand surrounded by Arabic enemies. So they had to be persecuted heavily to make them go there.

Also, no country would take the Jewish refugees, including the US. I wonder why the Jews that controlled FDR didn't make him allow Jewish refugees to take sanctuary in the US? But then again, it is said that Jewish elites do not even care about the lower classes of their own race. That's why they allowed the Holocaust to happen.

It was only near the end of the war in 1944, when the Nazis knew they were gonna lose, that they decided to go for broke and exterminate the Jews, so that they would at least accomplish something out of it. But that wasn't their policy in the beginning. They were hoping for a civilized resolution in the beginning. Germany as a very civilized and high cultured nation after all. It was only after they were treated brutally bad, that the Germans retaliated and tried to do the same to their enemies. Didn't you hear this version of events?

FDR (had ties with Jewish Bankers by blood) blocked passage for Jews to come to America to funnel them to the state of Israel.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » May 23rd, 2016, 6:44 pm

Winston wrote: it is said that Jewish elites do not even care about the lower classes of their own race. That's why they allowed Holocaust to happen.

Winston I apologize for my previous post.

How some of your literary work is so good and others so bad is amazing. You need to stick with verifiable facts that Are based in irrefutable science and backed references and your writing is great....

Just follow the money, the victors write history. Make sure all your sources are from references that build off old facts from people who were there and alive at the time of the war.

How Buckingham Palace never got it good just does not make sense to me and makes me ? everything about the air raids on Britain during WW 2....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » July 6th, 2016, 6:40 pm

Check out these quotes by Jews that insinuate that they started World War II. Are they true? How do you explain them?

Sources:

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.se/2012/03/more-important-history-revealed-how.html

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson, page 188 and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).

"We want to bring about a deep hatred for the Germans, for German soldiers, sailors, and airmen. We must hate until we win." - Lord Beaverbrook, quoted in Niemals! by Heinrich Goitsch.

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." - Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.

On the 3rd of June, 1938, the American Hebrew boasted that they had Jews in the foremost positions of influence in Britain, Russia and France, and that these "three sons of Israel will be sending the Nazi dictator to hell." - Joseph Trimble, the American Hebrew.

"Germany is our public enemy number one. It is our object to declare war without mercy against her. One may be sure of this: We will lead that war!" - Bernard Lecache, the president of the "International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism," in its newspaper "Droit de Vivre" (Right to Life), 9 November, 1938.

"The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish hegemony throughout the world." - Brigadier General George Van Horn Mosely, The New York Tribune, March 29, 1939.

"The millions of Jews who live in America, England and France, North and South Africa, and, not to forget those in Palestine, are determined to bring the war of annihilation against Germany to its final end." - Central Blad Voor Israeliten in Nederland, September 13, 1939.

"Stop talking about peace conditions! Break Germany in pieces!" - The Daily Herald, No.7426, 9 December, 1939.

"The Jews, taken collectively, view this war as a holy war." - The Daily Herald, No.7450, 1939, quoted in "Reichstagsbrand, Aufklärung einer historischen Legende," by U. Backes, K.H. Janßen, E. Jesse, H. Köhler, H. Mommsen, E Tobias.

"In losing Germany, Jewry lost a territory from which it exerted power. Therefore it was determined to re-conquer it." - Louis Marschalko, "The World Conquerors : The Real War Criminals."

"The World Jewish Congress has been at war with Germany for seven years." - Rabbi M. Perlzweig (head of the British Section of the World Jewish Congress), Toronto Evening Telegram, February 26, 194

"The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of Judaism." - Rabbi Felix Mendlesohn, Chicago Sentinel, October 8, 1942.

"It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. Nor had I ever wished that after the appalling first World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America." - Adolf Hitler, April, 1945.

"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies. But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany. Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews." - Vladimir Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi) in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934 (also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armée Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303). http://guardian.150m.com/jews/jews-declare-war.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » July 6th, 2016, 11:25 pm

Mike King has a book with all Hitler's speeches in it, it becomes apparent the British Empire created the war and primarily the financiers are what make war go.

Hitler did not want war which is obvious from his speeches, the " Protocols of Zion " are they authentic ? Behold and look around you at the world the way it is and in those writing it states it's all to be done through Bank Credit.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » October 7th, 2016, 12:12 pm

Here is another theory about WW2. It says that WW2 was really an internal battle between the Jewish Zionists and Jewish non-Zionists. The Zionists wanted the Jews to move to Israel to establish a kingdom there. But the non-Zionist Jews wanted to wait for their messiah to come first. The Zionists didn't want to wait for that, so they used Hitler to force the non-Zionist Jews to emigrate to Palestine. The voice of the man talking here sounds like Eustace Mullins, though it doesn't say who it is.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » October 8th, 2016, 2:25 am

Winston that is Eustace Mullins voice in that video, he is pretty much the grandfather of this conspiracy for America exposing the Jewish International credit monopoly taking the planet over.

If you do not know the story on this you should go read how Ezra Pound a Nobel Prize winner in literature was thrown in a mental ward because he was going to expose the Federal Reserve System so he then had Eustace do it for him and Eustace was so blown away by all the corruption he spent 30 years in the library of congress digging all the fraud up through historical documentation.

He is truly a great man and sorely missed, not as great as you of course but close....... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » October 15th, 2016, 12:00 pm

Winston wrote:Here is another theory about WW2. It says that WW2 was really an internal battle between the Jewish Zionists and Jewish non-Zionists. The Zionists wanted the Jews to move to Israel to establish a kingdom there. But the non-Zionist Jews wanted to wait for their messiah to come first. The Zionists didn't want to wait for that, so they used Hitler to force the non-Zionist Jews to emigrate to Palestine. The voice of the man talking here sounds like Eustace Mullins, though it doesn't say who it is.

Here is vegascooks comments on the video above:

Yes, this video is mostly true and can be verified with historical facts for the majority of the information presented. Some of the ideas such as Hitler being allied with Zionists may be partly true in the sense that a temporary anti-communist alliance did exist between the Nazis and other political factions early on. The British government did in fact promise the inventor of cordite a Jewish homeland in return for his discover of a new high explosive during WWI. The inventor as well as his financial backers were Zionists. Germany under Kaiser Wilhelm II and previous monarchs were also very protective of Jews who generated wealth and technology for Germany. Due to the acceptance of Judaism and other religions, commerce and research were boosted by an influx of educated Jews. Germans Jews were protected by law and given even equal status in Germany while in the UK and the USA they were second class citizens. The Jews in the UK did push for the creation of Israel, coerced WWII, and also demanded the swift execution of all high ranking Germans post WWII.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 15th, 2016, 12:05 pm

Some questions:

Did hitler get out of control and not do what his zionist funders wanted? Was he meant to invade poland and start ww2? So basically hitler was set up to stop communism from invading europe and to push the jews into palestine right? That was the plan of the zionists.

Was stalin a mistake in the bankers and zionist plan? If so why didnt they assassinate him? The communist insider i mentioned in another thread said trotsky was supposed to take over after lenin died.

Why did the zionists allow hitler to lose the war if he was their man? Did he betray them and go off on his own?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » June 12th, 2017, 9:41 am

How the jews caused WW2.

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to History