Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Experts say they have proof that Hitler escaped the bunker

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

DanielLee5
Freshman Poster

Re: Experts say they have proof that Hitler escaped the bunker

Post by DanielLee5 » November 25th, 2017, 10:55 am

Thanks for the read, I find it really interesting! I don't think those photoshopping technologies were good enough, moreover, there was no Photoshop at all. Nowadays almost everyone is able to transform human's appearance rather significantly, using free brushes like https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/50 ... p-brushes/ .

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » November 26th, 2017, 11:51 am

Hunting Hitler season 3 starts November 30 on the History channel. They travel to Argentina to find evidence that Hitler was indeed living there after WW II. The first two seasons of the show was excellent.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » December 3rd, 2017, 6:04 pm

Season three of Hunting Hitler is now slated to start January 3, 10 pm eastern standard time on the History Channel.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."