Was Hitler actually the good guy? Is he wrongly demonized/vilified?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has Hitler been wrongly demonized and misportrayed?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this video where a passionate charismatic black preacher talks about Hitler and why we were taught lies about him. Then it shows what Hitler said about the cabal running the western world, which is so true. There are some clips from Evalion too, that Nazi girl I have a crush on. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAKJUUfoSWA[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has Hitler been wrongly demonized and misportrayed?

Post by Winston »

Wow. A Jewish professor tells Ernst Zundel the truth about Hitler and the Nazis.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFDvtzwT-TU[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was Hitler wrongly demonized and not the bad guy we were told?

Post by Winston »

One of the best NWO/Truther researchers, James Perloff, reveals some shocking bombshells about Hitler and WW2 that we were never told! Wow. Some of this stuff is new even to me. This guy really digs deep and is a meticulous researcher. He makes a lot of sense too. I'll start with the shortest video first. If you like his research, buy his book "Truth Is A Lonely Warrior" on Amazon.com or his website JamesPerloff.com. It's one of the best conspiracy books out there. I have it on Kindle.

@Adama what do you think of his narrative and bombshells and dispelling of myths about WW2?

In this interview below Perloff reveals some startling new discoveries about the battle of britain and hitlers invasion of Russia that not even other well read truthers know about.

Here Perloff explains the 6 goals that the Zionists and NWO cabal had for engineering World War 2, most of which were accomplished. They make sense but are very disturbing!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 2:52 pm
One of the best NWO/Truther researchers, James Perloff, reveals some shocking bombshells about Hitler and WW2 that we were never told! Wow. Some of this stuff is new even to me. This guy really digs deep and is a meticulous researcher. He makes a lot of sense too. I'll start with the shortest video first. If you like his research, buy his book "Truth Is A Lonely Warrior" on Amazon.com or his website JamesPerloff.com. It's one of the best conspiracy books out there. I have it on Kindle.

@Adama what do you think of his narrative and bombshells and dispelling of myths about WW2
I'm going to save my words and my thoughts, Winston. What I think on the matter doesn't matter anyway. Besides that, it's not something I want to spend further time looking into.

The same with 911. We know it is fishy. But I doubt all the real facts and details will ever be fully known until the end of this age.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 12th, 2018, 3:33 pm
Winston wrote:

@Adama what do you think of his narrative and bombshells and dispelling of myths about WW2
I'm going to save my words and my thoughts, Winston. What I think on the matter doesn't matter anyway. Besides that, it's not something I want to spend further time looking into.

The same with 911. We know it is fishy. But I doubt all the real facts and details will ever be fully known until the end of this age.
But dont you get it adama? A lot of the mysteries about 9/11 are being solved now by great researchers such as Perloff. They are finding more and more answers. So the mysteries are being more and more explained now. Thats why I posted the videos above. Dont you get it? Dont you want some answers?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 4:07 am
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

But dont you get it adama? A lot of the mysteries about 9/11 are being solved now by great researchers such as Perloff. They are finding more and more answers. So the mysteries are being more and more explained now. Thats why I posted the videos above. Dont you get it? Dont you want some answers?
Summarize the points for me. Then I may consider it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 6:27 am
Winston wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 4:07 am
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:

Summarize the points for me. Then I may consider it.
You mean the points about how 9/11 happened or why WW2 happened? You should listen to Perloff directly. He's a much better speaker and has a lot to present. Better you listen to him directly. He's easy to understand. I'll summarize some of the 9/11 stuff though, in the 9/11 thread.

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The media tends to make you think it is something inherent to Germany, the swastika or Hitlers hatred of Jews.
Essential Hitler completely gave his talent for speaking to the resentful maddened masses. This is a really good explanation to how Hitler was created.

משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Yes when I hear from the mainstream media xyz is Hitler or its because of the Russians I know it's bullshit, these are reliable scapegoats.

Before Hitler joined the German Workers Party the best you could tell he was not particularly political, in fact there were Jews who joined too. But early on the anti Jew thing came in. Whats never portrayed is how Hitler did A/B testing on the crowd, how he reflected back their darkest resentments, it was all he could do. He himself did not have much of a vision for anything himself to start with. He was also very creative. What cannot be portrayed about Nazism is were all capable of all those horrible things, no one wants to hear that. Example, Mugabe from Zimbabwe. Mugabe's politics are very close to Nazism in results and methods. Yet the mainstream left is hesitant to criticize. Hitler was Times man of the year in 1938.

It is true Trump has done some of this too , yes he is a populist, don't we call this democracy? Trump understands middle America orders of magnitude better than Hillary who was pushing stale old bag feminist entitlements, racial hate, fear and resentment. America is in a very different place compared to post WWI Germany. Middle America is pissed off and tired of being force fed politically correct BS. Trump understood this and could directly combat it, no other politician was able to do this. Trump has been very successful at running large business. Hitler was a total failure before WWI, he was a homeless bum. It's a massive difference from Trump. It's like comparing a cockroach to a lion, there completely different things. No I'm not calling Hitler a cockroach, just a metaphor for contrast.
משה בן יצחק
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has Hitler been wrongly demonized and not as bad as we are told?

Post by Winston »

M S King has released a new book with 350 photos of Hitler that the powers that be don't want you to see.

The Hitler Photo Album: 350 Images of Adolf Hitler That "They" Don't Want You To See

From his rise to power in 1933 until the present day, Adolf Hitler remains the most well-known and controversial figure of the last century. Not surprisingly, he was also one of the most photographed men as well. Who among us is unfamiliar with his face and trademark “toothbrush” moustache? It is said that a picture is worth 1,000 words. But the only shots the general public gets to see of Hitler are cherry-picked to produce a certain effect or taken out of context – which means that the “1000 words” for each of those images can be greatly manipulative and misleading. It’s always Hitler with a scowl on his face, or caught up during the climax of a rip-roaring speech, or gazing sternly as goose-stepping soldiers pass by him. But what do those images actually show? Is that really a mad man screaming for world domination from the podium? Or is it a righteously angered German patriot denouncing aggressive foreign elements for the damage they had inflicted upon Germany? Is that a warmongering tyrant sending German boys off to die for world conquest? Or are the soldiers going off to save Europe from Stalin’s Red Army? You see, the specially selected images we have been fed all of our lives are actually inconclusive. They only serve the purpose of supporting the “official” narrative of Hitler as monster and FDR, Churchill, Eisenhower as heroes. In the interest of historical accuracy, M S King of TomatoBubble.com has compiled a collection of amazing Hitler photos and other images which reveal a side to the legendary German leader that “the powers that be” will not allow you to see. And to the naysayers who will no doubt claim that Hitler posed for these photos solely for propaganda purposes, the truth is that many of the photos and still frames from videos, come from private sources close to Hitler, and were never intended for public dissemination. The side of Hitler’s personality which these images reveal to us is real. Whatever conclusions or further questions that viewers wish to draw from this collection is for them to decide.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tom wrote:
February 24th, 2018, 6:33 am
Example, Mugabe from Zimbabwe. Mugabe's politics are very close to Nazism in results and methods.
Say what? Mugabe reduced the former breadbasket of Africa to a starving basket case whereas Hitler transformed Germany from a starving basket case to the richest country on earth.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Has Hitler been wrongly demonized and not as bad as we were told?

Post by MrLee4u »

Lol, you people are soooo stupid
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrLee4u wrote:
May 20th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Lol, you people are soooo stupid
We are stupid because we are truth seekers who think for ourselves and follow evidence and cut through the BS? lol

You are a f***ing moron. You aren't even honest. You are fake and make up stuff. That's evil. That means you are evil, which is far worse than stupid.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is for your own risk assessment.

Be aware that most European countries do not have the first amendment to protect the written word the same way as US. If you intend to reside in Europe (to find or live with an European LTR/spouse) know that many European countries have laws against act of “denies, puts in doubt, approves or tries to justify“ actions by Nazi Germany, with potentially lengthy prison terms.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_ag ... ust_denial

These days “big data” collects large amounts of information online for both private and government entities. Immigrarion is also working on screening your social media history. While visitors from abroad may simply be deported for above mentioned offense, good luck going back or trying to apply for residency. Know the risks and decide for yourself.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Why would Europe do this ? America next ? I have seen this in Canada as well.
Time to Hide!