Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Has Hitler been wrongly demonized and not as bad as we were told?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Has Hitler been wrongly demonized and not as bad as we were told?

Post by MrLee4u » May 21st, 2018, 3:43 am

Lol, you people are soooo stupid

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » May 30th, 2018, 4:01 am

MrLee4u wrote:
May 21st, 2018, 3:43 am
Lol, you people are soooo stupid
We are stupid because we are truth seekers who think for ourselves and follow evidence and cut through the BS? lol

You are a f***ing moron. You aren't even honest. You are fake and make up stuff. That's evil. That means you are evil, which is far worse than stupid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi » July 9th, 2018, 10:12 pm

Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is for your own risk assessment.

Be aware that most European countries do not have the first amendment to protect the written word the same way as US. If you intend to reside in Europe (to find or live with an European LTR/spouse) know that many European countries have laws against act of “denies, puts in doubt, approves or tries to justify“ actions by Nazi Germany, with potentially lengthy prison terms.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_ag ... ust_denial

These days “big data” collects large amounts of information online for both private and government entities. Immigrarion is also working on screening your social media history. While visitors from abroad may simply be deported for above mentioned offense, good luck going back or trying to apply for residency. Know the risks and decide for yourself.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » July 11th, 2018, 4:55 pm

Why would Europe do this ? America next ? I have seen this in Canada as well.
Time to Hide!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 11th, 2018, 8:58 pm

Thanks for letting us know about that @momopi. Do forum posts count under that law? I always thought that law only applied if you went around Europe verbally defending the Nazis and Hitler with your voice? Does it apply to forum posts you make too?

Also what constitutes "defending Nazis"? What if someone just says, "The Nazis are overly demonized and not as bad as we were told" etc? Does that count?

Before I go to Europe, should I move all threads that defend Hitler and the Nazis into hidden areas, just to be safe?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » July 11th, 2018, 9:17 pm

Winston wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 8:58 pm
Also what constitutes "defending Nazis"?
Anything you say that the Jews choose to object to on a given day, it would seem.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi » July 13th, 2018, 12:55 am

In short, questioning or denying “facts recognized by the international military tribunal“ (from WW2) regarding Nazi Germany would be considered in violation of the law.

In US making such claims would make you unpopular. In parts of Europe it may result in a fine, jail term, or deportation (non citizen). This may be of concern for those who seek future residency in Europe. Google government, immigration, and law enforcement’s increasing use of data collected from social media and do your own risk assessment.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » August 11th, 2018, 2:38 pm

New books that show that Germany was the victim in WW2, not the aggressor, and how the Allies were responsible for the world war, not Hitler.

Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany

https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-Dominatio ... 00HV52QZE/

What the World Rejected: Hitler’s Peace Offers 1933–1940

https://www.amazon.com/What-World-Rejec ... 00M5K8OEM/

How Britain Initiated both World Wars

https://www.amazon.com/Britain-Initiate ... 530993180/

This book exposes the truth about how and why the first world war really happened, which the media and education establishments don't want you to know about.

Hidden History: The Secret Origins of the First World War

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-History-S ... 00CPR6IWK/

Hidden History uniquely exposes those responsible for the First World War. It reveals how accounts of the war’s origins have been deliberately falsified to conceal the guilt of the secret cabal of very rich and powerful men in London responsible for the most heinous crime perpetrated on humanity. For ten years, they plotted the destruction of Germany as the first stage of their plan to take control of the world. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was no chance happening. It lit a fuse that had been carefully set through a chain of command stretching from Sarajevo through Belgrade and St Petersburg to that cabal in London.

Our understanding of these events has been firmly trapped in a web of falsehood and duplicity carefully constructed by the victors at Versailles in 1919 and maintained by compliant historians ever since. The official version is fatally flawed, warped by the volume of evidence they destroyed or concealed from public view.

Hidden History poses a tantalising challenge. The authors ask only that you examine the evidence they lay before you . . .