Hitler didn't lose World War II

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

E_Irizarry wrote:
leavingusa wrote:It is interesting because as a white male I see everything being taken over by mexicans and blacks and also women and combinatins thereof. I have to watch what I say but they say what they want. They hit somebody driving without a license or insurance the cops let them go.

I think this varies by region.

For instance if you were in DC or Maryland as I am you would laugh at the idea. It's an affirmative action paradise. You see whole departments run by racist black women, they don't hire white people especially white men. It seems half the black people in this town own a mercedes or bmw.

If you lived in North Florida or Georgia it's a whole different scene for everybody but black people seem nice and friendly down there.
First of all, how are Blacks taking over everything? Most Blacks are still crying the victim-kumbaiyah game. You must be talking about Black American women that are the male CEOs' concubines. I'm glad you got it right on how racist Black American, Americanized Caribbean and Americanized African women are - especially in office depts in the northeastern part of the U.S. of Gay.

You think that they only don't hire White men? They don't hire Black nor Latino men either (do you realize how many times Black women shitted on me in the public office sector??? - ever since I have returned from S. America in '09??!?!??!?). They'd rather hire a White woman and one of their own before they'd hire anybody else.

Second of all, you really think that N. FLA and GA Black women are nice? It's probably because they see stability and "Whiteness" vested in yourself. Especially when I used to live in Gay-T-L (i.e. Wacklanta aka Atlanta GA USA) back 10 years ago, I saw that not one Black woman saw anything in me although I was comporting myself very well around them.

One classic example was when I had taken the MARTA bus (Atlanta public transportation system) one day, and a Black woman bus driver and I were the only people on the bus. So when I asked her politely to drop me off at a certain point, she deliberately dropped me off a half of a mile BEFORE my destination and didn't even drop me off at a walkable part of the road so I almost got ran over when she dropped me off. Just despicable.
I meant black people in general were nicer down south, not women, I'd believe they were bitchy but everyone's more polite down south

No they hire black men. Public sector in my area is almost completely devoid of white American men. There was a department in the building I worked in run by this loud mouthed black bitch and she never hired a white person once but she did hire black men. Other departments were full of indians, asians, ethiopians, you name it and like 2 white guys.

I remember one day I was trying to educate my collegues on constitutional issues and I realized not a person in the room was from America and they were looking at me with blank stares wondering what I was on about. They were all immigrants. These people have no concept of our culture and don't care about it, they only do what they are told.

I say black people have taken over because American culture is dominated by blacks (athletes and entertainers -that is American culture) and so the women always see black guys in a positive light - thugs, entertainers, drug dealers. They see white guys as awkward bumbling doofuusses with short dicks. That's why you have wiggers, they are trying to associate themselves with that image to gain status.

Another thing I mentioned before is that white men have to walk on egg shells around everyone else and be careful lest we offend them, we have the lowest social status of anyone.
Last edited by leavingusa on October 14th, 2011, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
leavingusa wrote:It is interesting because as a white male I see everything being taken over by mexicans and blacks and also women and combinatins thereof.
I keep reading stuff about how white people are not having as many babies as Africans or Hispanics so this might be why. And there would be even more African people on the planet (I say as much as Hispanics) if so many black women did not have abortions.

leavingusa wrote:They hit somebody driving without a license or insurance the cops let them go.
For one, I know how you feel. I hate it that the law comes down on me and forces mandatory car insurance on me, but people can some from Mexico and drive around with nothing, hit me, then as I'm told, run from the scene. Thank god it never happened to me after all the time I spent on California streets.

In the past though (in California), as I use to work in the auto sales, the police would impound their car which will later on get sold at a car auction. The law has changed now where I do think they let them go....

leavingusa wrote: It's an affirmative action paradise. You see whole departments run by racist black women, they don't hire white people especially white men. It seems half the black people in this town own a mercedes or bmw.

If you lived in North Florida or Georgia it's a whole different scene for everybody but black people seem nice and friendly down there.
Well, I think I know black women pretty well and I can tell you that I have rarely ever met a black women who was a true raciest and hated white people. I'm not exactly debating what you saw, but rather the word "racist" because it's thrown around quite a bit in effort to make a stronger point.

Personally, I believe what you saw was angry black women who are just using the system and nepotism to their advantage because it's the only way they could get their "40 acres and a mule."

The way I look at it, if Jews can sue bank of Switzerland for compensation and that's accepted, why can't black people benefit in some kind of way off the system that benefited off black people for 3-400 years?
When you only hire your own kind that makes you a racist plain and simple.

I for one couldn't give a single f**k about slavery and don't feel bad at all about it.

I'm just saying it's refreshing to hang out with Russian people who feel the same way.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

leavingusa wrote: I say black people have taken over because American culture is dominated by blacks (athletes and entertainers -that is American culture) and so the women always see black guys in a positive light - thugs, entertainers, drug dealers. They see white guys as awkward bumbling doofuusses with short dicks. That's why you have wiggers, they are trying to associate themselves with that image to gain status.
You need to pick up a few books and RESEARCH things before you make accusations against people.

Black people have taken over NOTHING in this country even though they are currently in the spotlight. American Black people are simply being USED to make a fortune for the NCAA, NBA, NFL, IOC, Nike, Adidas, Sprite, Pepsi, Coke, Under Armour, Reebok, Sony, MGM, BET, Paramount, Viacom, Disney....ect ect... which is all owed by ultra wealthy Europeans.

I say the NCAA is the worse because thousands of African American athletes generate billions of dollars for the educational institutions around this country and they are not paid a single cent for it.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... orts/8643/

So once again, if you have a problem with it, take it up with YOUR elite brothers and sisters who HIRE black people to entertain the masses.

leavingusa wrote:Another thing I mentioned before is that white men have to walk on egg shells around everyone else and be careful lest we offend them,
I think what you really mean is that you wish you could call all black people niggers, all brown people wetbacks, and all Asians chinks and get away with with it, because other then that, a modern civilized human should be able to get along with other racial groups in a professional upscale setting such as a bank.

Just let it out, you're telling us that you want to walk around unrestrained and attack people who are different then you so I fully understand why Russia and the thinking of those aggressive men who beat up gypsies, blacks and other foreigners with the approval of the government appeals to you.

leavingusa wrote:we have the lowest social status of anyone.
Yes, many Europeans do have low social status in this country, but for the most part, it's because they are poor, unemployed, or are the trailer park red neck types who are often unrefined and unsanitary.

Regardless, as a race, Europeans enjoy the highest status in this county because they control all the wealth in this country as well as the rest of the world.

But even if you do feel you have low status, it's laughable that you come on this form and try and plead a case to black people about how you feel you have low status as if we are suppose to have sympathy for you. The nerve you have, you obviously have zero compassion for any other race, but yet you want other racial groups to feel sorry for you because you feel you have lower status then people who you feel are inferior to you.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

leavingusa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
leavingusa wrote:It is interesting because as a white male I see everything being taken over by mexicans and blacks and also women and combinatins thereof. I have to watch what I say but they say what they want. They hit somebody driving without a license or insurance the cops let them go.

I think this varies by region.

For instance if you were in DC or Maryland as I am you would laugh at the idea. It's an affirmative action paradise. You see whole departments run by racist black women, they don't hire white people especially white men. It seems half the black people in this town own a mercedes or bmw.

First of all, how are Blacks taking over everything? Most Blacks are still crying the victim-kumbaiyah game. You must be talking about Black American women that are the male CEOs' concubines. I'm glad you got it right on how racist Black American, Americanized Caribbean and Americanized African women are - especially in office depts in the northeastern part of the U.S. of Gay.

You think that they only don't hire White men? They don't hire Black nor Latino men either (do you realize how many times Black women shitted on me in the public office sector??? - ever since I have returned from S. America in '09??!?!??!?). They'd rather hire a White woman and one of their own before they'd hire anybody else.

Second of all, you really think that N. FLA and GA Black women are nice? It's probably because they see stability and "Whiteness" vested in yourself. Especially when I used to live in Gay-T-L (i.e. Wacklanta aka Atlanta GA USA) back 10 years ago, I saw that not one Black woman saw anything in me although I was comporting myself very well around them.

One classic example was when I had taken the MARTA bus (Atlanta public transportation system) one day, and a Black woman bus driver and I were the only people on the bus. So when I asked her politely to drop me off at a certain point, she deliberately dropped me off a half of a mile BEFORE my destination and didn't even drop me off at a walkable part of the road so I almost got ran over when she dropped me off. Just despicable.
I meant black people in general were nicer down south, not women, I'd believe they were bitchy but everyone's more polite down south

No they hire black men. Public sector in my area is almost completely devoid of white American men. There was a department in the building I worked in run by this loud mouthed black bitch and she never hired a white person once but she did hire black men. Other departments were full of indians, asians, ethiopians, you name it and like 2 white guys.

I remember one day I was trying to educate my collegues on constitutional issues and I realized not a person in the room was from America and they were looking at me with blank stares wondering what I was on about. They were all immigrants. These people have no concept of our culture and don't care about it, they only do what they are told.

I say black people have taken over because American culture is dominated by blacks (athletes and entertainers -that is American culture) and so the women always see black guys in a positive light - thugs, entertainers, drug dealers. They see white guys as awkward bumbling doofuusses with short dicks. That's why you have wiggers, they are trying to associate themselves with that image to gain status.

Another thing I mentioned before is that white men have to walk on egg shells around everyone else and be careful lest we offend them, we have the lowest social status of anyone.
Damn she's a bitch that woman. Ok man i think men in general have to walk around on eggshells in America.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
leavingusa wrote: I say black people have taken over because American culture is dominated by blacks (athletes and entertainers -that is American culture) and so the women always see black guys in a positive light - thugs, entertainers, drug dealers. They see white guys as awkward bumbling doofuusses with short dicks. That's why you have wiggers, they are trying to associate themselves with that image to gain status.
You need to pick up a few books and RESEARCH things before you make accusations against people.

Black people have taken over NOTHING in this country even though they are currently in the spotlight. American Black people are simply being USED to make a fortune for the NCAA, NBA, NFL, IOC, Nike, Adidas, Sprite, Pepsi, Coke, Under Armour, Reebok, Sony, MGM, BET, Paramount, Viacom, Disney....ect ect... which is all owed by ultra wealthy Europeans.

I say the NCAA is the worse because thousands of African American athletes generate billions of dollars for the educational institutions around this country and they are not paid a single cent for it.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... orts/8643/

So once again, if you have a problem with it, take it up with YOUR elite brothers and sisters who HIRE black people to entertain the masses.

leavingusa wrote:Another thing I mentioned before is that white men have to walk on egg shells around everyone else and be careful lest we offend them,
I think what you really mean is that you wish you could call all black people niggers, all brown people wetbacks, and all Asians chinks and get away with with it, because other then that, a modern civilized human should be able to get along with other racial groups in a professional upscale setting such as a bank.

Just let it out, you're telling us that you want to walk around unrestrained and attack people who are different then you so I fully understand why Russia and the thinking of those aggressive men who beat up gypsies, blacks and other foreigners with the approval of the government appeals to you.

leavingusa wrote:we have the lowest social status of anyone.
Yes, many Europeans do have low social status in this country, but for the most part, it's because they are poor, unemployed, or are the trailer park red neck types who are often unrefined and unsanitary.

Regardless, as a race, Europeans enjoy the highest status in this county because they control all the wealth in this country as well as the rest of the world.

But even if you do feel you have low status, it's laughable that you come on this form and try and plead a case to black people about how you feel you have low status as if we are suppose to have sympathy for you. The nerve you have, you obviously have zero compassion for any other race, but yet you want other racial groups to feel sorry for you because you feel you have lower status then people who you feel are inferior to you.

You are conflating the privledge and power of a few white men with all kinds of power for the rest of us. This is an illusion similar to what women say about men running everything because the powerless are invisible to them. And obviously I am doing the same with you to a degree but you have to remember we are immersed in this shit daily and resent it. You say "take it up with your elite brothers". Do you really think I can call them up on the phone like we are all one big happy family? Do you think I'm somehow getting a cut of this money from the black athletes and entertainers?

The average white male controls very little and lives in fear of being fired by any woman or minority group; one complaint to HR or to the police is all it takes. If I get in a fight with a minority and he says I called him a name before the fight, I will be in a world of shit. If he calls me cracker before the fight nobody cares.

We do not gain any social status with the ladies by acting or attempting to dress like a stereotypical Rothchild or putting on a Don Trump outfit. We are constantly reminded in front of women at various media events that we have smaller dicks than black men and that black men are superior athletes. Blacks are never reminded they have smaller brains because whites are not allowed to say negative things about black people even if they are true. Look at Don Imus.

None of these conditions I mentioned is limited to whites who are poor or unsanitary, that is bullshit. Any office worker can ruin our life with one accusation, we are at the bottom of the barrel.

I did not come here for sympathy, honestly I don't think it's going to turn out well in the end. As I said, white people are increasingly well armed and over their decades long guilt trip. When the nation finally collapses I think some scores will be settled in blood.

I don't think most black people in America realize how good they have it because of guilty white people. Take away all the preferential hiring and welfare and 75% would be left to eat shit out of a brown paper bag. The ones that tried to steal would be hanging from lamp posts.

You don't have to have any sympathy for me in America but don't you come asking for mine for what is happening in Russia. Because I know that too many minorities will ruin everything just as they have everywhere else. They always want to follow Europeans around and ruin our shit because we're the only ones who can build anything worth ruining. Look at the recent Somolian imigrants to the US and the trouble they're causing in the community.

The big exception I would make is Asians, I've never seen them make trouble anywhere and they are productive - probably due to their IQs being higher on average than us. Even the asian gangs tend to be pretty well behaved and stick to themselves. You'll notice the Asians were able to build a viable civilization for themselves. Japanese are racist against white people sometimes but I don't much blame them since they have a right to maintain their culture.

I know that there are many good people from all races and some immigration is ok but the bottom line is "you can't all come here". It's too much, I want to be with people I can share a common heritage. People who appreciate real music and not f***ing Jayz or Eminem. Jayz ain't a musician, he's an entertainer. 50Cent is not the second coming of George Gershwin or Beethoven. We can't even have any appreciation of real art in this country because of the out of control ape and Jersey shore culture that's turning the next generation completely anti-intellectual.

I would hate to move to one of these nice places and find 20 years later some turntable scratching bullshit and everybody is sitting in front of the TV worshipping black basketball players and talking about "white men can't jump". How would you feel about a movie called "black men can't think"?

Anyway that's my guess as to why the Russian skinheads are kicking your asses, they don't want this shit in their country. I know because my ex Sov friends even one who teaches kids in baltimore use the word nigger constantly in conversations so much it embarrasses me. Political correctness is an Western phenomenon and a recent one.

Google "Operation Wetback" and "Eisenhower". Our presidents used to refer to them as Wetbacks. Unlike the pussies of today Ike sent them to central america and made them walk back to Mexico.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

If black people are discriminated against and considered low-status in America as much as you say, it went completely over my head when I went there. I didn't feel there to be any sense of racism towards blacks whatsoever. I did experience many overly-sensitive blacks that were in fact racist themselves though. When speaking to them, I couldn't even mention casual observations like how black people are tall without them thinking I was somehow being racist. Yet many of them said things like "You don't act white" as if to complement me for not fitting the stereotype of my race which is culturally perceived as being feeble and lame.

African-Americans who openly discriminated against me for being white were giant hypocrites, and I told as much. Because when Irish people came to America they were thought of as being below the blacks. The only reason they overcame this was because they blended in over time as they resembled the other Europeans that were higher-status. So black Americans discriminating against me because of my skin color are doing the exact same thing which kept them subjugated in America.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

lavezzi wrote:Because when Irish people came to America they were thought of as being below the blacks. The only reason they overcame this was because they blended in over time as they resembled the other Europeans that were higher-status. So black Americans discriminating against me because of my skin color are doing the exact same thing which kept them subjugated in America.
There's a salient point being missed here. And that's that many, many white families are an intermarriage of numerous sub-nationalities. Thus, outside of Whitey Bulger's South Boston (see 'The Departed'), many so-called Irish-Americans are actually a mix of Irish, German, Scottish, French, Italian, Slavic, you name it. And likewise, there are also white people who're a mix of 1/8 to 1/2 Native American but are still tagged as white. And same goes for middle easterners, esp the Armenians & other light skinned ethnicities.

Thus, I think here's the true issue ...

The groups dubbed *non-whites*, have a sort of hostility (conscious or subconscious) towards those who've successfully become white Americans within a few short generations. Think about it, how many Japanese-Americans have been insulted when people compliment their English skills, when it was their great-grandparents who'd settled in CA or NY, before the war. In other words, if that Japanese family were Armenian, instead, no one would be making any quips about their English fluency. It would be automatically accepted that they were proper Americans.

So, over the decades, political blocs form: the white ones, the black ones, the Spanish-speaking ones, etc. And then, like everything else, competition and resentment form between the layers. So when someone says you act 'white', it really means that they resent the mainstream assimilated caucasian, whether or not they come from England, Russia, Poland, Italy, Germany, or whatever. It's the bloc formation.