The Holocaust - No questioning allowed

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

What do YOU think about Jewish Holocaust?

I have no educated opinion. I never looked into it
7%
It was horrible. 6 million dead
36%
It was great. 6 million niggers, kikes and queers dead. Heil Hitler! 88
4%
It was horrible! I had nightmares after watching Shindler's List. Though the hollowco$t itself was completely fake
4%
I don't know if its "fake" however it's obvious something fishy is going on
25%
Anyone who questions the holocost is a Nazi and should be imprisoned or hanged!
4%
9 million Jews died! Nazi sympathizers got it reduced down to 6 million in the late 1980s
4%
Death camps? Zyklon b? Jew genocide? Biggest scam of the 20th century
18%

Total votes: 28
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these podcasts by Professor Jim Fetzer exposing the Holocaust as a grossly exaggerated myth perpetuated by greed, lies and control. Fetzer is a "conspiracy encyclopedia" and one of the top conspiracy experts on the JFK assassination and others. He has authored many books and articles on VeteransToday.com. Lately he's had guests on his show exposing the Holocaust. I don't know what the truth is, but the points and facts they present is very interesting. Comments are posted below each interview.

Sorted in ascending order, newest on top:

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/06 ... elsis.html

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/04/mark-elsis.html

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/04 ... strom.html

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/03 ... brizo.html

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/02 ... riend.html

For more of Jim Fetzer's podcasts go to:

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Odbo would be proud of this girl.

15-year-old girl learns the truth about the holohoax, submits a report and gets an A

See her report at:
http://therebel.org/history/642232-15-y ... -gets-an-a

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Odbo would be proud of this girl.

15-year-old girl learns the truth about the holohoax, submits a report and gets an A

See her report at:
http://therebel.org/history/642232-15-y ... -gets-an-a
Speaking of Odbo, can u try to get him back again with all his antics and entertainment value? I'm having withdrawal lol.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Check out these podcasts by Professor Jim Fetzer exposing the Holocaust as a grossly exaggerated myth perpetuated by greed, lies and control. Fetzer is a "conspiracy encyclopedia" and one of the top conspiracy experts on the JFK assassination and others. He has authored many books and articles on VeteransToday.com. Lately he's had guests on his show exposing the Holocaust. I don't know what the truth is, but the points and facts they present is very interesting. Comments are posted below each interview.

Sorted in ascending order, newest on top:

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/06 ... elsis.html

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/04/mark-elsis.html

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/04 ... strom.html

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/03 ... brizo.html

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2013/02 ... riend.html

For more of Jim Fetzer's podcasts go to:

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/
Sir Winston, this is pretty much the conclusion that made me realize I have been programmed by the state since the day I was born. Why had I never heard of the word Ashkenazi Jewish before? because our rulers do not want people to figure this out, " Ashke / Nazi " yes the receivers of Germany after WW1 invented the Nazi party and the receivers where primarily Jewish people running a counterfeiting operation known as fractional reserve banking.

In building this one world dictatorship they have alot to hide and that is a understatement, the lie is the key and they must play it to the end.

It's so obvious to anybody with half a brain who our rulers are, you ? anything about the Holocaust and you go to jail, well obviously our rulers are Jews! We are all just supposed to believe the stupendous lies we are fed everyday without ?.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=holohoax
holohoax
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
1324 up, 490 down
Within five minutes, any intelligent, open-minded person can be convinced that the Holocaust gassings of World War II are a profitable hoax, hence holohoax.
In terms of NUMBERS, the "holocaust" is a GROSS EXAGGERATION It is the Holohoax.

1) The number of jews that died under control of the NAZI's was LESS than ONE million, NOT "six".

2) MOST of them died from TYPHUS EPIDEMICS. Most of the REST died from STARVATION and lack of medical care resulting from ALLIED BOMBING RAIDS against food and medicine supply lines.

3) The German war AGAINST TYPHUS was the REAL reason for shaving heads, fumigating buildings, and cremating corpses.
Check out these interesting and shocking facts:

http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... mmies.html

Fun Facts - The Holohoax for Dummies

1. In 1939, there were nearly 15,700,000 Jews in the world.* After the Second World War that number had risen to over 18,000,000 Jews.**

What this means is that of the 15,000,000 original Jews on the planet, 6,000,000 were gassed, leaving only some 9,000,000-plus. Then, the world Jewish population rebounded and doubled to over 18,000,000 in less than nine years — an astonomical feat, which astounded biologists and baby doctors everywhere!

2. From the Beginning, there was the SIX MILLION, of which 4,000,000 were gassed at Auschwitz. Then, in 1990 it was discovered that only 1.5 million were gassed at Auschwitz, a difference of 2.5 million less.

But somehow the magical SIX MILLION remained, even though no instant replacement was ever found. YHWH moves in mysterious ways!

3. At the same time, the director of the Auschwitz State Museum Dr. Franciszek Piper, announced that the so-called gas chamber there had been fabricated by the Soviets AFTER the war!

4. But there's more. The International Red Cross reported that less than 300,000 internees of all nationalities in the German camps died of all causes, including old age. And of these, barely more than half were Jews. Most of these died in several typhoid epidemics caused by wartime conditions, which claimed many lives — including those of doctors, nurses and camp administrative personnel!

5. But even these deaths were too much for the German authorities. On December 8, 1942, Heinrich Himmler, chief commandant of all detention facilities, issued an order stating categorically: "The death rate in the camps must be reduced at all costs."

6. In all of German-occupied Europe there were 2.4 million Jews. After the war, 3.8 million Jews claimed ‘survivor’ benefits from the German government. Tragically, the remaining 6 million were lost.

7. It was a miracle. According to The New York Times of Sunday, January 4, 1987, celebrated survivor Elie Wiesel recalled "the day the Soviets arrived at Auschwitz." Then, in a speech to the National Press Club in Washington D.C., reported by the Jewish Telegraph Agency on April 11, 1983, he had a different recollection. He noted that he was "one of the survivors liberated at Dachau by the U.S. Army" on April 15, 1945 — and thus became the only prisoner of war to hold the distinction of being liberated from two different camps in World War II!

8. Not to be outdone by The Weasel, famous ‘Nazi-hunter’ Simon Wiesenthal died serenely at age 96, knowing that, according to BBC News, he had survived 12 — count 'em! — Nazi ‘death camps.’

9. In 1948 a story appeared about a hapless Jewish girl who was done in by the Nazis. It was written with a ballpoint pen, something that did not appear on the market until after the war. It was called — The Diary of Anne Frank!

10. So where did this SIX MILLION business start? For that we must go back to one Ilya Ehrenburg,* chief Soviet propagandist during the Second World War and later on to die in Israel, who coined the mythic number on Dec. 22, 1944—BEFORE tens of thousands of Jewish internees, given the choice of staying to be "liberated" by the Communists or going with their German captors, did not hesitate to choose the latter option!

* The American Jewish Committee cites a figure of 15,688,259. ** The Jewish-owned New York Times for Feb. 22, 1948, uses a figure of 18,700,000.

*** When the Red Cross interviewed thousands of freed camp inmates at the end of the war, asking whether they had witnessed alleged ‘gassings,’ the response was universally negative. According to IRC document #9925, June, 1946: "The detainees themselves have not spoken of them."

***** In his book Legend of Our Time, New York, 1982, The Weasel explained:"Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are — although they never occurred."

****** The monstrous lies of this Jewish psychopath succeeded in creating a climate of rabid, anti-German hate which led to the death of millions. Here is a typical example of the genocidal daily fare served up to Soviet troops, taken from an Oct. 1944 leaflet to the Red Army: "Kill! Nothing in Germany is guiltless, neither the living nor the yet unborn. Follow the words of Comrade Stalin and crush the fascist beast in its lair. Break the racial pride of the German woman. Take her as your legitimate booty. Kill, you brave soldiers of the glorious Soviet army!"

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Rock wrote:Speaking of Odbo, can u try to get him back again with all his antics and entertainment value? I'm having withdrawal lol.
Just read Winston instead.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Rock wrote:Speaking of Odbo, can u try to get him back again with all his antics and entertainment value? I'm having withdrawal lol.
Just read Winston instead.
I don't believe anything in mainstream history after I found out how the money system works, and according to what I have read it is primarily the Jewish community who cooked this current system of deceit up.

I am not saying they are wrong but I am aware they are attempting to build a civilization exclusively based on lies.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true? Does it make sense?

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/inter ... -were.html
"I've checked out Churchill's Second World War and the statement is quite correct� not a single mention of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war. This is astonishing. How can it be explained? Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi 'gas chambers,' a 'genocide' of the Jews, or of 'six million' Jewish victims of the war."

Richard Lynn, Professor Emeritus,
University of Ulster, December 5, 2005

plaque on display at the Auschwitz camp until 1989: note the "4 million" victims. Above right: This is the plaque currently on display at Auschwitz (2002) - note the suddenly reduced number of victims to 1.5 million - a casual reduction in the number of deaths by 2.5 million which never appeared in the American "free press"

The following data from the 1929, 1942, 1947, and 1963 editions of The World Almanac and Book of Facts published by the New York World Telegram, on pages 727, 849, 748, and 441, respectively, and from the 1996 edition published by Funk & Wagnalls, pg. 646, proves that six million Jews did not die in Nazi concentration camps.

While it's true that the number of Jews in Europe decreased from 10 to 9.4 million between 1928 and 1941, the entire population of Jews in rest of the world also decreased, and much of that was before they could have been exterminated in camps.

All world almanacs show that during WWII the number of Jews in Europe remained flat, but Britannica Book of the Year reports that the number of Jews in the world increased by 600,000, or 4%.

How could 6 million Jews (40% of all Jews and 64% of those in Europe) have died in the Holocaust if their worldwide population increased by 4%?

A possible explanation is that 584,549 Jews disappeared, and then reappeared AFTER the "holocaust" in order to qualify for "war reparations" against a nation neither Jews nor Israel ever took up arms against. In other words, Jews who didn't admit to being Jews during the war suddenly did admit to being Jews when the money was being handed out.

I just think that the numbers don't add up, and they never did.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston, I have a new revenue idea for your website. Let people pay to put you on ignore. I would be the first customer.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:Winston, I have a new revenue idea for your website. Let people pay to put you on ignore. I would be the first customer.
LOL. Sorry but I have no way of doing that. Why can't you just ignore my posts?

Why is it that in every thread about Hitler, the Jews or the Holocaust, you are always the first to respond? Is that your favorite topic or something? lol

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Winston, I have a new revenue idea for your website. Let people pay to put you on ignore. I would be the first customer.
LOL. Sorry but I have no way of doing that. Why can't you just ignore my posts?
You are on my ignore list but your posts still show up, so I can't help but see them.
Why is it that in every thread about Hitler, the Jews or the Holocaust, you are always the first to respond? Is that your favorite topic or something? lol
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my whole family except my parents were killed in the Holocaust.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

fschmidt wrote:Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my whole family except my parents were killed in the Holocaust.
It's been shown many many times that stories from the "holocaust" often aren't true. But assuming that yours is, one would think that you would want to know the real truth about the matter. Yet despite significant evidence that would make any rational person wonder, your mind is completely closed to any possibility other than what you already think. So much so that you don't even want to hear anything else.

All I see Winston doing here is posing a lot of very uncomfortable questions that you don't want to consider. I had a close relative who died in the building collapse on 9/11, but that doesn't make me automatically believe the official story. I don't claim to know exactly what happened, but when the official story has more holes than a Swiss cheese factory, hey......
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote: Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my whole family except my parents were killed in the Holocaust.
That's terrible. How many relatives of yours were victims of the Holocaust? Do you know how they died? How do you know they didn't die of typhus or from starvation due to Allied bombing of German supply trains? How do you know where they died? Some were shot in other places besides concentration camps.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:That's terrible. How many relatives of yours were victims of the Holocaust? Do you know how they died? How do you know they didn't die of typhus or from starvation due to Allied bombing of German supply trains? How do you know where they died? Some were shot in other places besides concentration camps.
I don't know the details, my parents don't talk about it much. The basic story in Hungary was that Hungary was a German ally during the war but didn't really bother Jews much. Towards the end of the war, Germany got mad at the Hungarian government and replaced it with their own people. Then they went after the Jews and boarded them on trains and they were never seen again. Most of Hungary's Jewish population just vanished. My mother was on a train platform to board one of those trains when a Hungarian soldier who was friends with her family warned her that she had to escape to survive, so she and her mother ran away from that platform with the help of the soldier. My father was young, so he was sent to a German work camp. When the project was done, they took the Jews out to be shot, but before they could do this, Serbian fighters attacked the Germans and my father escaped and joined the Serbians and spent the rest of the war blowing up German trains and generally attacking Germans where possible. The rest of my relatives just disappeared.